MC 18

A Story of Fangs and Clans

My phone’s ringing was distant but I still heard it, and I ignored it. I pulled Chaerin closer to me, her body hot against mine and her grip tightened around my hair. She teased it and hummed in my ear, “Jiyong… Phone, Oppa.”

I held her and groaned in her neck, “Screw it. I just wanna hold you a little longer.” She moved to stand but I groaned, “Fine! I’ll answer. But don’t leave please.” She smirked and laid back down on my arm as I answered the phone, “Jiyong speaking. Who is this?” Chaerin moaned against my arm and held my neck closer, kissing my collarbone.

“It’s Minji. Is Chaerin there?”

“Yeah. She’s right here.” I gave her the phone, “It’s Minji, Chae.”

She sighed and said bluntly, “I’m in bed with Jiyong, what do you want?”

I heard Minji scream, “You don’t have to tell me that, Unnie!”

Chaerin smirked, holding the blanket closer to her, “What’s up?” Minji’s voice dropped and Chaerin responded, “Um. Yeah. I’m fine. Teddy and Jay though, they know I’m out of my coffin… They attacked Jiyong’s trainees. I’m worried for him.” I kissed her shoulder to reassure her but she still had a frown on as Minji continued. “Oh, Minji. Look, I gotta get Jiyong up for school… Um, I don’t know.” She turned back to me and batted her eyelashes, “Oppa. Can Minji and I go shopping while you and Daesung are at school?”

I sighed, “I don’t know Chae. I know Minji is trustworthy, but I’m still worried that Jay and Teddy or someone else would try to attack you two.”

Chaerin bit her inner cheek and quickly said into the phone, “Give me a second Minji.” She set the phone against her chest to muffle it and she brought her leg up to my waist. I groaned and she cutely asked again, “Can I please go shopping with Minji, Oppa?” She gripped my legs and pouted, “I promise we’ll be safe.”

I puffed out my cheeks, giving up, “Fine. Let me get up.” She squealed in delight and let me roll out of bed.

“Since everyone knows that I’m here… Should I just go out in public?”

I widened my eyes, “No way! If more people find out you’re here, things will go insane!”

“Ok, ok. Jeez. Oppa said I can’t go out in public still… Yeah I know, but I gotta stay out of their sight. I’ll wear sunglasses like usual and a hoodie.” She smiled, “I’ll see you then. I gotta get dressed.” She hung up and placed the phone back in its charger, standing up in all her glory, “I’m going out to grab some of your clothes, since no one but us are here.”

I nodded and she walked out. I pulled on a pair of loose jeans and a huge white t-shirt, fixing my hair in the mirror. Chaerin came back in, pulling on a pair of my jeans and a tank top that hung at her sides. She pushed herself into a big gray hoodie before looking in the mirror with me and kissing my cheek, “I love you.”

“I love you too Chae. You know I do what I do because I love you, I care for you.” I reassured and we walked out, “Can Minji drive? I’m not letting you take my baby.” I said, smoothing out my Bentley’s hood.

She scoffed, “Why not Oppa? I’ve driven her before.”

“People know this car, Chae. If they see it, and not me driving, they’ll get suspicious.”

She pouted, “Oppa. Come on.”

Her plump lips touched mine as I started the car, but she wouldn’t let me go. I moaned, “Chae. I gotta drive. I don’t wanna die.” She pulled away and rolled her eyes, “Sorry Chae.”

“It’s ok. We’ll probably take Daesung’s Lamborghini then.” She said, texting Minji.

The first thing we saw as we entered school campus was four people I was not in the mood seeing at the moment. My jaw tightened and so did my grip on the wheel as I parked and Chaerin carefully smoothed out my hands. I sighed, “Sorry. But…I’m so frustrated you know?” She nodded and I got out first, going to get her from the other side. I offered my arm out to her and she took it gratefully, smiling.

I closed her door and we stepped onto the sidewalk, looking for Daesung and Minji. Chaerin stopped and pointed, “Out there. I see her waving to me.” We started out until Seunghyun stepped in front of us. I tightened my grip around Chaerin and pulled her behind me, “Oppa…”

I ignored her and glared, “Excuse us Seunghyun.”

He blinked, “It’d be rude to not introduce ourselves to such an important person in our history.”

I growled, “You stay away from my girl.” I threatened and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Chaerin leaned on me and I whispered to her, “Be careful. If they even look at you, I wanna know. Ok?”

She nodded and we walked past them. Daesung and Minji met up with us and Minji asked, “Did they bother you, Unnie?” Chaerin nodded and Minji smiled, “I got your text. Daesung-oppa said we can take his car.”

“Cool. Let’s get going.” Chaerin looked at me, as if knowing I wanted to say something.

I smiled and told Minji, “If you even see a glimpse of Seunghyun, Youngbae, Bom or Dara, get Chaerin out of there, call me and go back to my place. Ok?”

Minji waved her hand, “Don’t worry. I got it. I’ll make sure she’s safe, Jiyong. Let’s go Unnie.” I let Chaerin go off with Minji and Daesung patted my shoulder as we watched our girls get into his car and drive off.

“You give her money?”

“Well…sometimes. My family keeps a stock of money in our basement. But I only take it out a few times. Minji likes to just go to the library with me and read. She’s simple like that and, I like it.”

I chuckled, “You know, Chaerin and I both love to go shopping and we love fashion. You notice she’s wearing my stuff?”

“I was gonna say, those jeans and that hoodie look familiar.” He said, wagging his finger in their direction. The angel smile pulled me along, “You know, those trainees are interesting boys.”

“Have they bothered you?” I asked, sitting on the now dry field and letting my numb legs wiggle themselves back to life.

Daesung sat beside me and shook his head, “They were a little shaken up but after calming them down and uh—feeding them ice cream—they were fun, energetic little things.” I grinned and he continued, “There’s one, uh, Hanbin, he’s really leader-like.”

“My Mom said he’s a little like me… I just have to carry everything on my shoulders, so that no one else has to.” I mumbled, staring at the dull sky, clouds darkening as I kept looking up.

Daesung patted my shoulder, “They’re good followers, and they’ve reached their stopping age. Will you make them full members of the Clan?”

I nodded, “Of course. I planned to give them Daylight Jewels when I go back this week. I’m evaluating their fighting skills and their knowledge. If they’re ready, I’ll definitely make them full members of my Clan. I love those trainees like my kids… I’m debating whether to invite them in my house or not.”

“If you really love those kids, it’d be nice to invite them in. People you can trust you know.” People I can trust. I couldn’t think about other people to trust other than five at the moment. Minji and Daesung were extremely loyal to the Lees, and spent one hundred years trying to find them. My parents are obvious, they raised me, taught me and kept me safe, I owe them my life. Chaerin…I love her. We’ve Bounded, I’ve Claimed her, we were destined to be together.

But there was something wrong. I felt it in my gut.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Lol guys, Jinusean is making a comeback before BIG BANG. I've never listened to them (considering their last comeback was when I was a kid) but I think they'll be cool, especially since they were really popular before. I can't say I'm not disappointed that BIG BANG isn't coming back first, but this is definitely interesting. 

P.S. This story will be ending very soon.

-TAIwin