MC 20

A Story of Fangs and Clans

Every time I try to wake up and move, pain would shut me up. I can’t move. I can’t talk because of the stupid stake inside me. I couldn’t do anything but die, return to life and die all over again. All I think about is Chaerin. What are they doing to her? What did they do to her? The worst scenarios ran through my mind, and I wanted to shudder in worry each time I think of her dead body. I want to feel her warmth. I want to be there for her. I want to know where the love of my life is. I wonder if they’re torturing her… I wonder every time I wake up, if someone will find me.

Where am I? I feel cold, lonely, tired from the pain I keep reliving. How much time passed? Days? Months? Years? Is anyone looking for me? Did they leave Minji and Daesung alone? So many questions I come up with in so much time. Are my parents ok? Every question I go to, I come back to Chaerin. When I get out here, and I find out Jay has been messing with my girl—he’s dead in no time flat. It’s a sin to mess around with a Bounded woman, bastard. But you’ve got my woman, you’re on death row, and I’m sending you straight to Hell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yes, this is short. And it's a wierd ending. Unfortunately for you all, you'll have to wait for the news on this story for a while. x) 

-TAIwin