5. Interruption

Perfectly Imperfect

Guys you need to look at this gif it's so cute <3 Credits to whoever the owner is. 

 

Song of the day: 

TaeTiSeo- Only U or Stay 

:) 

 

 

“The morning sun crept through the windows of our little bedroom in Seoul where two lazy teenagers were huddled and sleeping….i loved waking up with your dad right next to me and I loved it even more when you were there in our arms Min-Ah”

“Mother…” You giggled wiggling around in the blankets.

“Min-ah, get it up you lazy girl”

“Nooo” You buried your face into the pillows.

“You little rascal”

 

***

“Lu-Bear…” You muttered, half-asleep.

“Minnie-Bear” The sleepy boy replied.

“Good Morning…we should wake up now…” You said, not budging or opening your eyes.

“I know you’re still tired…” Luhan replied yawning.

Wait…how can he talk…he’s susposed to be in wolf form…unless…OMYGOSH DID YOU-“ You bolted up from your bed to see Luhan sprawled over the bedsheets.

“Morning” He lazily replied.

Angry, you grabbed the pillow and started whacking his head.

“HOW! *WHACK* COULD! *WHACK* YOU! *WHACK* CHANGE *WHACK* INTO *WHACK* HUMAN *WHACK* FORM!!!!” You yelled.

*WHACK**WHACK**WHACK**WHACK**WHACK**WHACK**WHACK**WHACK*

“OOOOOOOOOWW! Min-Ah!” The sleepy boy protested, protecting his head with his hands.

*WHACK*

“How could you do that?” You fumed.

“Why are you so angry even though I saved you last night” Luhan pouted, scratching his head.

“Because you changed into human form when we were sleeping!” You huffed.

“What’s wrong with that?” Luhan said, sitting up.

“I can’t just sleep around with a guy….it’s scandalous” You reasoned.

“We didn’t do anything scandalous….or is that why you’re upset?” Luhan smiled ertedly.

“ARGH!” You pulled your hair.

“Where else would I sleep, there’s only one bed in this apartment and also, you were the one who told me to stay in your bedroom last night” He winked.

“I told wolf Luhan to stay! Not human Luhan!” You fumed.

“Well I’m both so you’re just going to deal with it babe” Luhan smiled.

Babe…did he just call me babe?” You thought, you’re cheeks going 20 shades darker.

“Get out, I’m going to change” you said, hiding you’re burning face.

“Okay” Luhan laughed at your shyness and walking out of the room, closing the door for you.

***

“No school today?” Luhan asked.

You shook your head as you bit into the toast.

“Homework?”

“None”

Luhan smiled, “Why don’t we do something fun today?”

“We? I don’t want to spend time with you. Ew no thanks” You said, trying your best to hide your smile.

Luhan stared back at you shocked.

“I was just joking” You tried to cheer him up.

He shook his head and buried his face in his hands.

“Really, I was joking Luhan” You said, ruffling his hair. “You’re so sensitive”.

“No I’m not” Luhan frowned.

Now it’s my turn to tease Min-Ah!

“Hmm

"Who’s closest to your ideal type from all the guys you’ve ever met?” Luhan smiled evilly.

“Kai” You smiled. But…these days…I rarely think of Kai….all I have on my mind is this jerk infront of me.

Luhan frowned, that was definitely not the answer he wanted to hear.

“You’re more cute than many” You teased.

He looked back at you offended.

HAHA! It’s so funny teasing him!

“What?!” Luhan gasped. “Then what would you classify…hmm…Kai?”

“He’s way more manlier than you…and more handsome” You lied.

“What?! No! You’ve got to be joking” Luhan pouted, throwing a tantrum.

“One hundred percent serious” You teased.

“I’m not talking to you anymore” Luhan turned his face away from you dramatically and stormed away into the kitchen with his plates.

***

(While you were sorting out pictures from a few years)

Still annoyed, Luhan sat next to you on the floor as you organised your photographs into photo albums.

Carefully, spreading them out on the floor, you sorted them out by dates and placed them into photo albums.

You glanced at the black box with photos inside and sighed.

“I’m putting these away” You said, walking into your room and slipping them into a cupboard under your desk.

You walked back into the lounge room to see Luhan peering into a pink envelope with several photos.

“Don’t look at that!” You said, snatching the envelope off him.

“Are they baby pictures” Luhan asked.

“No…” You muttered.

“What’s in that black box you put away?” Luhan asked, curious.

“Nothing that concerns you” You said with a poker face while putting away all the other photos littered on the tables, chairs and floor.

*Knock Knock*

You smiled and ran to the door.

“Where’s our baby Min-Ah?” Kai chuckled as you ran out to greet him.

“Doing anything fun today?” Kai laughed as he gave you a big hug.

“Nope” You giggled.

“Ahem” Luhan cleared his throat and Kai released you from his teddy bear hug.

“I believe you’re interrupting our lessons” Luhan tutted.

“What I don’t have any lessons-“ You protested.

Luhan pulled you behind the door and cupped your mouth.

“MHPHBPH!” You tried to talk with Luhan’s hand over your mouth.

“What was that?...Yes? We have lessons today? Of course” Luhan nodded.

You frowned.

“So…you want to go for some icecream later?” Kai asked, trying to ignore Luhan.

You nodded happily and Luhan scowled.

“See you in an hour” Kai smiled and walked back to his apartment.

“What was that for?” You frowned at Luhan as soon as he took his hand off your mouth.

“Stop frowning, you’ll get frown lines” Luhan said, walking off into the lounge room.
”Don’t you have to do anything? Like go work? School? Anything” You questioned.

“Nope, I’ve learnt everything in the syllabus, I’m a werewolf afterall” Luhan said, plopping down onto the couch.

“But…how do you even make a living if you don’t work?” You asked, curious.

“I worked a few years ago” Luhan smiled.

“But how can you still pay for everything….” You thought.

“Well…my parents provide for what I need….I’m on leave at my father’s company” Luhan sighed.

“Why are you even rooming with me if you have the money to live independently” You asked.

“It’s not fun living by yourself” Luhan said, cuddling your cushions.

“Go live with an ulzzang...or somewhere more spacious and comfortable” You sighed.

“Don’t want to” Luhan pouted.

"Why is he living with me?" You thought. 

 

***

 

You stood outside Kai’s door nervously waiting.

“Oh I’m so sorry Min-Ah, did I keep you waiting for too long?” Kai asked, closing the door behind him.

“N-no, not at all” You smiled.

“Let’s go” Kai grinned.

 

XD We all love teasing Luhan :) 

If you liked this chapter, Please subscribe, comment or upvote! 

Teehee!