2. Stranger

Perfectly Imperfect

 Chapter 2 

XD 

Song of the Day: 

Of you're feeling happy then: 

Apink Luv 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dVjSvLzD1I

Or 

If you need some peace and quiet....then no music for you...nao i'm joking. Listen to this: 

Hyolyn & Jooyoung Erase 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwNftbOCJKc 

 

 

(Just in case you haven’t caught on yet…the italicised words are the character’s thoughts XD)

And OMYGOSH Luhan is so cute <3 even  though he's left EXO i still wuv him <3 

 

 

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

“Argh!” I groaned.

That damn alarm clock!

Wiggling my arms, swiped my phone to silence the alarm.

Why can’t I move….? It’s warm…I’ll just sleep for a little longer…

“You’re not going to wake up?” a lazy voice whispered.

“No…” I mumbled. How did Kai get into my apartment?

“Kai?” I groaned. “Get out of my apartment…”.

“Kai? Who’s that? Is it what you named me?”

Wait…what the ? Who’s this?!

I bolted up but was immediately yanked down by a warm hand.

“Please don’t get me any of that dog food”

“Who are you?” I froze, my back facing him.

“Puppy” he said stretching and rising from the bed.

That’s it…first a drunk guy snuck into my apartment and now he’s crazy.

I ran into the kitchen, too scared to even look at the creep on my bed.

“Wait, where are you going?”

I ignored the voice and grabbed the frypan and butcher knife.

“Woah! Min-Ah! Calm down!” the man said.

 

As I ran through the kitchen back to the bedroom with my dishevelled morning appearance I started to yell at him.

“How do you know my name! Why are you on my bed! What did you do to me last night-“

I stopped, my arms went limp.

I stared at the urban haired angel sitting on my bed, who was squinting his eyes at the morning sun.

“Morning” he yawned. “What are you cooking for breakfast?” he said pointing at the frypan.

“Your . Now get out of here before I kill you!” I yelled.

Don’t waver. Sound Scary. I never thought anyone would be more good looking than Kai…Snap out of it Min-Ah! Nobody falls in love with a drunk on their bed! 

“What did you do with my puppy?!” I fumed.

“Look, I’m really sorry that I scared you but I’m the wolf you picked up last night…” he said scratching his head.

Wolf…so it was a wolf afterall…not a puppy…

“Are you drunk?” I yelled, waving the knife in the air.

“You shooed me out when you were taking a shower…hmm…you thought I was a …you gave me a bath and you told me you would get me dog food”.

“And right now you’re human?” He expects me to believe that? I scoffed.

“Prove it! Change into a wolf right now and I’ll believe you!”

In a split second, the cute puppy from last night stood in front of me.

Shiz! Am I dreaming!?

The puppy (or should I say wolf) transformed back into the guy standing infront of me.

“It’s ok you can stop staring at me now. I know I’m fabulous” he smirked, striking a pose.

“Go put on some clothes geez” I turned around and blushed.

“Sorry, I’ll be more considerate next time Min-Ah” he smiled.

Stop smiling and saying my name like you know me and you care…

“Go home and stop saying my name”

“I’m going to live here since you adopted me” He said while putting on his shirt.

“I’m calling the police”

“I’m calling your dad”

I froze.

“What did you just say?”

“I’ll bring you to your dad” he shrugged, fixing the small wrist buttons on his shirt.

“Nice one, trying to find a victims weak spot is he? He’s already dead” I replied, glaring at him.

In a blink of an eye he was behind me and embracing me.

I gasped, no man has been so intimidate with me before. It was so unfamiliar, the warmth and a strange sensation of dizziness.

“I’d be careful if I were you. You’re not just anybody to me Min-Ah” He hugged me tighter so I could feel his strong arms around mine and his chest warming my back.

Dizzy…I’m so dizzy…my cheeks feel so hot…badump…badump…what is this weird sensation?

“I’m going to stay here with you Min-Ah” he dug his head into my neck.

Frozen. I was frozen again for the nth time.

“Min-Ah?”

“Y-Yea?”

“Then the deal’s done. You said yea so everything’s going to be fine now” He smiled and started walking into the kitchen.

I stood there not knowing what to say.

“It’s time to actually use your frypan” he joked.

Rolling my eyes, I head into the kitchen after him.

“How about this, I stay here, sign all your documents since you’re under-aged and you don’t want to go to an orphanage and I’ll bring you to your father”

“Deal. Wait…what’s your name?” I asked.

“Luhan” He smiled.

Luhan the puppy...or should i say Luhan the Wolf...

***

After making breakfast, I sat awkwardly across him, glancing at him ever so often.

Sigh, I feel like a made a contract with the devil. How can I even trust this guy…but he knows my dad and proved he was still alive…I need to know more.

“Too hot for you?” Luhan teased.

“No Mr. Narcissist, I was thinking how you know my father” I questioned.

“Well we kinda met after he supposedly died in a fight”.

“I always doubted that rumour, dad rarely drinks”, I thought “so what exactly are you? A shapeshifter? Omygosh I feel so weird saying this”.

“A werewolf, I can also shape shift into a young werewolf”

“So you weren’t a puppy after all…”

This is so weird, one minute he’s a puppy and now he’s a werewolf.

I poked the remaining pancake on my dish and sighed.

“I already know nearly everything about you….does that sound creepy” Luhan bit his lip.

“How did you even-“ I stared back at him in shock.

“I’ve been watching you for years…I’m not a stalker so-“ Luhan reasoned.

“Not a stalker and watching me for years?! What the heck is wrong with you?!” I shouted.

“Hey stop interrupting me!” Luhan frowned.

“You interrupted me first!” I frowned back, gripping my fork harder.

“Don’t make me stab you wolfboy” I said, raising the fork like it was a weapon.

“Are you still hungry? Wolfbaby?” He chuckled, cutting a small piece of pancake and placing it onto my fork.

“Wolfbaby? What the heck” I rolled my eyes.

“We’re not going anywhere until we break the ice” Luhan said.

“I don’t plan on becoming friends with you. I’m starting to think I’m insane. First I’m seeing things, then i eat breakfast with a random stranger and now you want to room with me. How can I even trust you” I narrowed my eyes.

“I’ll explain to you soon enough-“ Luhan started.

“Why not now!?” I angrily cut him off.

He sighed, gulped down his orange juice and cleared his throat.

“Listen Min-Ah, I’ll tell you my reason for coming here after we get all this sorted and I mean no harm”.

“So you’re just going to room here for some time and in exchange I get information on my father. Right?” I asked.

It’s a much more than that…but…Yea exactly!” Luhan said smiling at me.

You’ll learn the truth soon enough Min-Ah…

I watched as Luhan looked through his jacket pockets.

“Here” Luhan handed me a photo and my fingers brushed his hands lightly.

“It’s a photo of your father, me and a few other wolves”.

“What is my dad doing with werewolves?” I asked.

Luhan leaned forward onto the wooden table and rested on his hands.

“He’s a werewolf too”

I looked at Luhan flabbergasted.

“Does that make me a werewolf?”

“Not really, you’re a halfie. You’re not really in a category…” Luhan explained.

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

“Depends on how you look at it” Luhan smiled, collecting the dirty dishes.

***

(Washing Up)

“Where’s the detergent” I groaned, looking through the cupboards.

“Oh! There” I smiled reaching at the highest cabinet.

Argh it’s too high…

“Here, let me help” Luhan said, placing the dirty plates and cups on the bench.

He stood behind me and leaned closer to reach it.

Too close….too close.

I softly pushed him away, awkwardly.

I can’t believe this guy can shake me up so easily..

“You going to school today?” Luhan asked while wiping the plates.

“Crap! I totally forgot!” I darted through the room to pack your bag and change into your uniform.

“Don’t worry I’ll finish washing up and I’ll take you to school” Luhan said.

“No, what would Kai think, I’m susposed to walk with him!” I said panicking.

“Who’s this Kai you’re always talking about?” Luhan said raising his eyebrow.

“Min-Ah! What’s talking you so freakin long!” I heard Kai shout outside your door.

“Talk about the devil” I groaned.

I wriggled your into your shoes, “I’ll be back soon! Don’t wreck my apartment and-”

“Come home straight away after school, I’ll be waiting for you” Luhan said, playing with a stray lock of your hair.

“Don’t touch me creep” I said.

“Get your here right now Min-Ah! We’re going to be late!” Kai shouted outside my door.

If anybody sees a man in my apartment they’ll misunderstand…especially Kai…

“Coming!” I yelled back.

“Have fun” Luhan waved.

I shot him a disgusted look as I opened the door.

“Just trying to be friendly since we’re going to be rooming together for some time” Luhan winked.

“Do whatever you want” you rolled your eyes and left.

That was one hectic morning. Ok get your head straight no more wolf boy crap, you’re going to be late Min-Ah. I thought.

***

Luhan looked outside the window to see your neighbour ruffling your hair.

“So that’s Kai….there’s something off about him…” Luhan muttered.

“Gotta kill some time before Min-Ah gets home” Luhan sighed, flopping onto the couch.

Ellos dere! How was your christmas???

Idk but for me it didn't feel like christmas....=_= it feels less festive each year. 

Teehee!

Cya next chapter! 

Don't forget to subscribe, comment or upvote! 

<3