11. Unleashed

Perfectly Imperfect

Did you guys hear EXO's new comeback?! It's awesome~

Still miss Luhan and Kris though <3

Tell me in the comments who your favourite member is XD

Mine is obviously Luhan <3 <3 <3

I've been procrastinating so much i haven't touched my art project and any school related stuff ;')

 

He's so perfect isn't he XD

 

Song of the Day:

EXO- Call Me Baby

https://youtu.be/yWfsla_Uh80  

 

Arriving home after you’re first encounter with you father, you sighed and buried you face in your hands.

Argh! I wish i was better at comebacks. I want to make him feel like sh*t. That heartless , i’m going to make him live in guilt for the rest of his life” You groaned. "Gee...when did i get so pissed and mean..."

“You ok Min-Ah? You look like you’re ready to kill someone” Luhan said, stopping in front of the apartment door.

“Y-yea…i’m just a bit tired..” You mumbled.

“That’s , i was thinking of throwing a small party for getting accepted at out company” Luhan smiled.

“Really?” You’re eyes widened.

“Nah..not anymore, since you’re tired” Luhan teased.

You pouted.

 

A smile creeped onto Luhan’s face as he slowly turned the doorknob.

“I got my hopes high for nothing…when was the last time i had a party? Hmm-“ You mumbled to yourself.

“CONGRATULATIONS!!!” five voices inside the your apartment shouted.

“Pop!” Chen opened a bottle of champagne and Kris gave you a bored look. Xiumin, Tao and Lay where playing Mario Cart on your tv and screaming whenever they overtook each other’s cars during the race. 

“Congrats Min-Ah” they said, glancing up from their game.

“Oh…um..thanks…wait..how did you guys get into my apartment?!” You widened your eyes.

 

“I let them in a bit earlier so they got get some food and celebrate with us” Luhan explained “i wanted to cheer you up, you seemed a bit tense at the interview today”.

“T-thank you” You smiled, your cheeks and ears burning up. He’s so considerate….the perfect boyfriend-WAIT WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING! He’s not my boyfriend!

Come play with us” Tao beckoned.

“Sure” You dropped your bags onto a nearby chair and joined them on the couch.

“I’m pretty good at this game, i always win with toad” Xiumin said confidently.

“Nah, i’m better” You laughed.

“You’re on!” Xiumin laughed.

 

You gripped on the controls and tried to control your character on the television screen.

“I haven’t played this for so long…” You said, nearly bumping into the walls.

“Waah i’m 12th” Tao groaned.

“Second!” You smiled.

“First!” Xiumin poked his tongue out at you.

“I demand a rematch” You laughed.

 

“No, but before that, don’t we get to dare you?” Xiumin’s lips curved up slightly.

“Dare?” You raised one of your eyebrows.

“Yea, whoever comes second gets dared” Lay said, playing along with Xiumin’s lie.

Lay, Xiumin and Tao huddled into a circle and whispered furiously, giggling and laughing like maniacs.

“I dare you to dance to Ma Boy by Sistar!” The three of them shouted at once.

“W-w-what?!” you gaped at them, nearly dropping the wii control out of your hand.

 

“No, stop lying to Min-Ah” Luhan frowned, walking over to the couch.

“Come on hyung, why do you have to ruin everything, you’re no fun” Tao whined.

“Go dance by yourself in a corner” Luhan glared at Tao.

“Body roll~ Oh Yeah~ Roll Like a Buffalo~” Tao said, doing the worst body roll while attempting to sing.

“That’s enough Tao” Kris said.

“I’m hungry, let’s start eating” Chen said, bring over boxes of pizza.

“Let’s watch something” Kris said in his usual monotone voice.

“Like this?” Tao said pointing at himself and continuing his awkward body rolls.

“No thank you, if someone walks in they’re going to think you’re ually harassing all of us” You laughed, and for the first time you saw Kris smile back at you.

 

“Let’s watch this” Tao said flicking to a channel where there were two couples making out passionately.

For some reason, you and Luhan’s eyes met and you looked away quickly as your cheeks started to burn up again. 

“It’s really hot in here, let’s turn on the air-con” You said, fanning yourself and reaching over to turn on the air conditioning.

“Nah, i think it might just be you” Lay laughed.

You looked back at him with a confused expression.

“Let’s watch something else” Luhan quickly tried to change the subject.

“Fine” Tao flicked to the next channel.

 

“It is already mating season for quite a few mammals this month, let’s observe the-“ the voiceover for some animal documentary on the television said.

Luhan quickly flicked to the next channel and you turned around to see the rest of the boy’s mouths quirking up into a smile.

***

 

“See you guys later” You waved back at Luhan’s pack and watched them walk off into the busy streets of Seoul. 

“No they’re gone, let’s enjoy some peace and quiet-“ Luhan whispered behind you.

“Oh, hey Min-Ah!” A another familiar voice behind you exclaimed.

“Kai? Oh, Hey” You turned around to greet him.

“Good evening…” Luhan said.

“I heard from Kyungsoo that you got a new part-time job” He said, walking down the stairs towards you.

 

“Yea, my dad works there as well…” you sighed.

“…oh…so he’s still alive” Kai smiled.

“I feel happy for you” Kai gave you a big hug.

“Yea, so she’ll be pretty busy now, so please excuse us-” Luhan said from behind.

“What? No! My Min-Ah, even busier than before?” Kai frowned. “We need to throw a celebration for you though and what is your ‘tutor’ doing here?”.

“Ahh…(you looked back at Luhan then at Kai)…he’s also working at the company. We had a party just then.” You said.

“You must be tired, i’ll see you tomorrow at school” Kai said, smiling and walking back to his apartment.

“Bye” you said.

“Be careful, all men are wolves” Kai whispered, indicating Luhan. 

“Speak for yourself” You laughed.

 

“You should go home and take a shower, it was a long day after all” Luhan murmured and strode back into the apartment.

“Hey, wait up” You ran after him. “Why are you so angry? You were happy just a few seconds ago”.

“Go to sleep” Luhan said, “Don’t you have a maths quiz tomorrow”.

 

“Far out….i totally forgot. I need to study!” You ran into your room and emptied out your school bag.

Pencils, books, folders and a calculator tumbled onto your desk.

Page 197…argh i don’t get any of this crap…” You thought. “How did i suddenly go 50 times dumber?!” 

Flipping the pages and scribbling furiously, you sighed.

I really don’t get any of this” You covered your face with your palms.

It’s already 11 o’clock! I have class at 7 tomorrow! Arrgghhh!!!” You groaned.

That’s it, school, everything i’m going to fail tomorrow…i can barely pay my rent, i can’t make Luhan pay for all my bills! I’m definitely not going to go begging in front of my dad for help…” you’re thoughts were growing like weeds, engulfing you.

 

“You’re extremely pessimistic aren’t you” Luhan sighed. 

Turning around in your seat, you saw Luhan leaning against your bedroom door.

“I couldn’t sleep with all this negative energy and fidgeting in your room” Luhan ruffled his hair and sat down next to you.

You stared at his soft, porcelain face. 

“I might as well help you, since i’m you’re ‘live-in tutor’ after all” Luhan said softly, picking up your pencil.

“But..t-that’s just a random excuse you made infront of Kai so that he didn’t get suspicious…” you whispered.

The room was dim and the lamp illuminated his face.

 

“Then i’ll be you’re personal teacher, i’ll teach no-one else except you, how about that?” Luhan smiled, putting on his glasses.

He’s so good-looking…i’m wouldn’t be surprised if he has a girlfriend…why does my chest hurt…?” You stared at him.

“X is 29.4, you made the mistake here” Luhan said.

You watched his soft pink lips move as he spoke. What have i become? Some kind of ert? I can’t believe i have feelings for him…i need to get rid of them as soon i can…my life is already a mess-

“Min-Ah?” Luhan said, staring back at you.

“Y-yea?” you quickly looked down at your hands as you were caught off guard.

 

I think the only problem is that you got the signs mixed up, you’ll do fine tomorrow. Don’t worry” Luhan smiled sweetly.

Signs mixed up? I’ve already got my thoughts and feelings mixed up about you…

“Oh, ok…thank you…for …helping …me…” You could feel your cheeks burning up, but you hoped that Luhan wouldn’t notice because of the dim lighting.

“Let’s just do one more…hmm let me think of a question for you” Luhan said, scribbling on the paper.

You rested your chin on your hands which were folded on the desk and yawned.

Zzzzz i’m so tired….

 

“Min-Ah, try this question” Luhan said, turning around and lifting up the paper. “Min-Ah?”

Luhan looked down at your sleeping face.

“You’re tired, let’s get some sleep” He chuckled.

Packing up your books and pencils for you, he realised that you were still asleep.

Carefully picking you up, he placed you onto your bed.

 

You stirred slightly and wriggled, causing your shirt’s top button to undo itself.

“Are you trying to seduce me Min-Ah” Luhan whispered, bending down to kiss your cheek.

His lips trailed down your collarbones where he stopped.

Oops…looks like i couldn’t control myself” Luhan brushed his fingers across the kiss mark he gave you above your collarbones.

“Min-Ah….i really like you…no i think i’ve fallen for you…” Luhan said, pressing his lips against yours.

“Please forgive me, i don’t think i can hide my feelings anymore. I’m such a coward…i’m still scared that you have feeling for Kai so i don’t want my confession to be a burden for you…you already have a lot on your shoulders…watching you makes me want to cry and hug you…you’re so delicate…i feel like you could break any second, yet you are so strong”

 

OMYGOSH DAT ERT BAMBI-FAN KISSED MIN-AH WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING XD

How's your holidays guys? My Wi-Fi is dying on me =_= sighs

I'll try updating more often XD 

 

Please remember to upvote, comment or subscribe! Don't be a silent reader! 

D.O is watching you...

Still watching you.... XD