1. Puppy

Perfectly Imperfect

 

 

Song of the day: 

Exo- Wolf 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAal8xHfV0c​

 

Chapter 1

 

“Min-Ah when are you ever going to finish wiping those windows?”

I turned around to see Kai groaning while he attempted to finish his English essay. 

It didn't matter what Kai did, he was an eye-candy overdose for the girls drooling and staring at him through the cafe window.

“You don’t have to wait for me, you could have just walked home yourself” I mumbled.

But deep down inside, you liked it when he waited for you.

“Your shift is done Min-Ah” Kyung-Soo (Your boss) smiled.

“Finally! Min-Ah you can do my essay for me now!” Kai smiled like he just won the lottery, throwing his papers in the air.

I got my hopes up too high…I sighed.

“Ladies first” Kai jumped to open the door.

“Yea the first to finish your homework” i rolled my eyes and walked out.

“Don’t be like that Min-Ah” Kai pouted and puts his arm around you.

“Stop it, what if your girlfriend sees” You shrugged him off.

“Cheer up Min-Ah, you’re always so stiff and boring” Kai pinched your nose.

“Ow! Now shoo! Go find your girlfriend Yura”

“No it’s Minyoung now”

“But you on‎ dated her for only half a month-“

“Shh” Kai smirked and pressed his index finger to your lips to silence you.

“Our English project is on your desk” He whispered.

“You mean YOUR English project” You corrected

“Remember our promise, you do my homework, you get your documents signed so you don’t have to go to an orphanage. See you later” He winked.

Why am I even the slightest bit attracted to this weirdo? I must be insane. He’s already rejected me. I’ll forgot about him soon enough.

 

Winding through the dark streets of Seoul without a single person in sight, I never felt safe going home by myself. The street lights flickered on and off, stray plastic bags flew in my direction and I kicked them away.

 

I felt something brush against my leg and I screamed.

“! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!” I kicked my legs and waved my arms around like a madwoman, darting past the streets to my house.

Something was following me, I was sure, I could hear a soft panting as it chased after me.

Pitter Patter

Pitter Patter

Pant Pant

I ran up the stairs of my apartment and shut the door,

Pitter Patter

Pitter Patter

The shuffling feet stopped at my door.

I sat behind the door and pressed my ear to the cold wood.

I looked through the peephole and there was nobody.

Slowly opening the door I peeked outside.

Phew….coast clear…

Slam! I closed the door and felt something brush past my legs against.

! The is here! The is here! I’m going to die tonight! Somebody help me!

Bolting into the kitchen, I reached for my butcher knife.

“Stay away! If you come here…I’m not af-afrai—afraid to use this” I held the knife with my hands shaking violently.

Holy it’s over for me tonight!

Pitter Patter

Pitter Patter

The footsteps approached faster.

Pitter Patter

Pitter Patter

My breathing quickened.

Gripping the butcher knife harder, I braced myself for whatever was coming at me.

Pitter Patter

A shadow appeared from behind the kitchen walls.

Pitter Patter

This is it Min-Ah. This is it, the angel of death took your mother and now it’s going to take you too. 

The murder shuffled into the kitchen slowly…I opened my eyes…what…a puppy…the ?

A grey and white puppy stood infront of me panting. It’s pointing ears and sharp teeth resembled a wolf. Maybe it’s one of those wolf-like dog breeds.

“You scared the crap out of me you know” You smiled and patted its head.

It nudged you and jumped into your arms.

“Where’s your owner? Do you have an owner?”

The puppy your face.

“I’ll take that as a no” you giggled.

“You wanna stay with me?”

It nodded.

“I don’t have a good name for you but I’ll just call you puppy for now”

Giving it a shower, you smiled and said “Wait until I show you to Kai”.

It barked in disapproval.

“What’s wrong?”

It started to shake the water off its fur, wetting your clothes.

“Haha! Stop it! I’ll have to clean up now!”

Taking off my shirt, I noticed the puppy still sitting there watching me.

“I shouldn’t ruin those eyes of yours” you joked, shooing the puppy to your room.

After taking a shower you flopped onto your bed, dressed on in an oversized shirt and your undies. 

“I promise I’ll get you dog food soon…” you mumbled as the puppy jumped onto your bed and gave you a sloppy kiss.    

“Maybe Kai is better with dogs, I’ll ask him for some advice tomorrow”

The wolf-like puppy growled.

“Mmmm…good night” you yawned.

The puppy dug itself into the crook of your neck.

“Fine you can sleep with me tonight…”.

 

******

(Somewhere else)

"She can’t be saved Luhan….Both of you never had any feelings for each other so it’s best to just look for your other mate…”

“What would father say…”

“It’s okay I’ll convince the pack leader…”

“One rose has wilted, luckily you still have another one…go find it instead…you have no choice…”

“I’ll trust you Kris…”

“Go! Now! Before it’s too late Luhan…before she can develop any feelings for another mortal”.

***

Please subscribe, comment or upvote!

Don't be a silent reader XD 

Cya next chapter!