13. Twins

Perfectly Imperfect

Chapter 13

 

We have two special guests today <3

 

Song of the Day:

Play Boy by Exo-K https://youtu.be/05lgbpvB8Js 

 

*****

 

“Min-Ah? Min-Ah….Min-Ah!” Tao slammed your table.

“Oh, yes-sorry-good-morning-un-what…” You stutterd, nearly dropping your coffee mug onto your Macbook.

“You’re so dazed today, is there something wrong?” Tao asked.

“It's not like you to be so caring” You joked.

“That’s really insulting” Tao said. “You’re really mean today as well. Are you ….PMSing?” 

“What?! No!” You groaned. I’m just…emotionally unstable and ….i guess disappointed that Luhan has a mate already…i wish i never saw those records…it’s my fault for being curious… 

 

“Whatever, just remember to sort out those documents boss left you today and organise the interviews he has” Tao said.

“Fiiiinnnnneeee” You groaned. “Fortunately Luhan isn’t here today….i would be so awkward around him...he’s probably attending some meeting of some sort…it’s just me and Tao today”

Heeeyyy, i heard you got your hands on some official records yesterday…did you happen to see my profile” Tao asked.

No…i was only looking through everybody’s relationship status and stuff…it would be rude to look through everyone’s family stuff” , You thought. “No, the only thing i saw was Relationship: Single”.

“Hehe, i’m single and ready to mingle. Do you think we could…” Tao said, winking.
“We could what?” You frowned, sorting out some folders.

“You know…get together…and possibly… date?” Tao said.

You glared at Tao. “Won’t your future mate be pissed off if she finds out”.

 

“I’m just joking, you seemed really tense today so i just wanted to brighten up the mood” Tao chuckled.

“You’re not my type anyway” You rolled your eyes. “I guess i am a bit moody today…”

Ouch” Tao said. “No girl has ever turned me down….except for a five year old…”

“What kind of creepy things were you up to again” You lips quirked up into a smile.

“I asked her if she would play with me….and she called me a e…” Tao sobbed dramatically.

“Serves you right, you look like a iac panda anyway” You laughed.

 

You knew Tao wasn’t being serious. He didn’t like you, he just liked joking around and playing pranks. 

“You’re actually really fun to be around you know” You smiled.

“I’m so touched” Tao said, hand over his forehead like an actress fainting. 

“Pfft!” You laughed. “Go audition for some acting role i’m pretty sure they’ll accept you….for the creepy e role that is”.

 

“Is that creepy uncle auditioning for the e role? I bet a whole year’s worth of candy he’ll get accepted” a little boy smirked and came into the room with a little girl behind him.

“The girl that rejected me last time when i asked her if she wanted to play!” Tao clutched his chest and fell to the ground pointing at the little girl that had just entered the room.

“Oh, what are you two doing here? Are you two lost?” You asked, bending down slightly to talk to them.

“Looking for someone to play with” Both of them said at the same time.

“You two…look so similar….” You said.

“Yea we’re twins duh” The boy said.

“I’m Luna” The girl smiled.

“And i’m Louis” The boy said.

 

“How old are you two?” You smiled. They’re so friken adorable!

“Five” The girl said. Her voice is cute as well!

“I’ll play with you two” You smiled. It’s not everyday you get to see adorable kids wondering around the company.

“But where’s your mum? Won’t she be worried when she can’t find you two” You asked.

Tao immediately stiffened and the twins went quiet.

“Why don’t we go to the park and play together?” Tao said, changing the subject.

“Yea, dad said we have to be home by 5” Louis said.

“Park! Let’s go Park! I want to go on the swings!” Luna said, bouncing up and down on the spot.

 

“We can always come back and do our work later…” Tao smiled mischievously.

“Haha yes” You giggled. 

“Let’s go” Tao said, trying to take Luna’s hand.

“Go away you e” She frowned, backing away.

“Yea, you creepy uncle” Louis said, blowing raspberries.

“I’m holding noona’s hand” Louis said.

“Me too!” Luna cheered.

 

“Haha, ok let’s go then” You smiled. 

You walked out of the company with Luna on one side and Louis on the other and Tao grumbling behind you.

“Kids never like me…” Tao sighed.

“That’s because you look like a pedo” Louis shouted.

“Yea! Pedo Uncle!” Luna glared.

“I’m not an uncle! I’m not that old!” Tao groaned.

 

“Ahjussi” The two of them giggled.

“Haha don’t bully him” You laughed, walking with them.

“Careful, we’re crossing the road” Tao said.

“We’re not blind Mr. Pedo” Louis laughed.

“Spoilt brats” Tao mumbled.

“Tao!” You frowned.

“Hey, don’t scold me! I’m innocent” Tao cried.

“Careful, we’re crossing the road Mr. Pedo” Luna teased, mimicking Tao.

“These kids…argh” Tao groaned.

 

***

“SWIIIINNNGSSSS! PUSH ME HIGHER MR. PEDOOOOOO!!!!” Luna said, screaming at the top of her lungs in her squeaky voice.

“I’m going to go deaf you little high-pitched freak” Tao said, pushing her harder.

“Higher! Higher! I want to touch the sky! Look! That cloud looks like you Mr. Pedo ” Luna giggled, swinging back and forth on the swing.

“Is there something you want to play?” You asked Louis who was poking the dirt with sticks.

You watched the cute, innocent boy poke away and giggle at what he drew.

“What are drawing?” You asked, sitting down next to him and patting his head.

You saw a fat, cross-eyed panda-like looking thing. “I’m guessing that’s Tao…” You thought, smiling.

 

“Why don’t you two like Tao?” You asked.

“We just like bullying him because it’s fun” Louis said, scratching away in the dirt with his new stick.

Wow…Tao bullied by two little kids….” You smiled at the thought. “These twins are really cute…they kind of resemble-“ 

 

Oppa!!!” Luna jumped off the swings and ran towards a figure approaching in the distance.

“That’s dangerous, don’t just jump off the swings you brat” Tao shouted.

“Hyung!!!” Louis dropped his sticks and ran in the direction his sister was running in.

You shielded your eyes from the sun and stood up. It’s hot today isn’t it?

 

“Did you finish working today hyung? Are you coming home to play with us?” You heard the twins squeal.

You looked up and saw Luhan. 

“Luhan? What are you doing here?” You asked. Just when i forgot about him for a few seconds….he just had to appear again…

“I was going to ask you the same thing” He smiled. “He’s friken shining! He’s friken shining under the sun! I need to go to the hospital and check my mental and emotional health…..i guess you can go slightly crazy when you like someone…” You thought.

“Luhan-Oppa is our big brother, he’s really nice” Luna said, hugging Luhan.

“Pick me up! Pick me up!” Luna said.

“Oh, you’ve grown heavy” Luhan groaned, giving Luna a piggyback.

 

Luhan is their brother…no wonder why they all look-alike” You thought.

“You have siblings?” You said.

“Yea, these two trouble makers” He laughed, chasing both of them around the trees.

“They’re really cute” You smiled.

“Yea i guess” Luhan chuckled. “No! Louis! Get down from that tree!”

 

“Luhan-ge, let’s get ice-cream it’s boiling today” Tao complained.

“Ice cream!” Louis yelled, immediately jumping down from the tree.

“Yay! Ice cream!” Luna shouted, running around Luhan in circles.

“Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice-“ The twins chanted.

“Ok shutup you brats” Tao said.

“How do they have so much energy?” You laughed, still shielding your eyes from the sun.

“Kids these days are probably all on weed” Tao mumbled.

“Haha I smoke weed everday~” You said, quoting a song.

 

“MR. PEDO SMOKES WEED!” Louis yelled.

Your eyes widened and you covered your gaping mouth, trying your best not to break out into a laughing fit.

“…Louis...have you been watching too much tv…” Luhan frowned.

“…no i learned it from Mr. Pedo” Louis said pointing at Tao.

“Hey!” Tao frowned.

 

“Please stop corrupting Louis’s mind” Luhan sighed.

“Hey…but..” Tao said.

“Bleh!” Louis said, sticking out his tongue at Tao.

“Argh! You little brat!” Tao ran after Louis who was laughing his head off.

“..it’s hard keeping two troublemakers under control” Luhan sighed.

 

“Louis! Luna! Let’s go have ice cream ok?” You shouted to both of them that were running around in the park.

“OKAY!” They said, running towards you.

“Hug!” Luna and Louis smiled, wrapping their small arms around your legs.

“Oh..um…ok” You laughed.

You bent down to give them both a hug.

 

“It’s a miracle they listen to you” Luhan smiled, patting you on the back.

“Yea…those two brats” Tao grumbled.

“That’s because noona is nice and pweeetttttyyyy” Louis said.

“Yea not like Mr. Panda Pedo” Luna said.

 

***

 

The five of you sat down on a bench near the park beside the water fountain eating ice cream. 

“Vanilla is the best flavavverouroas….flvvour….flava?” Luna said.

“Flavour” Luhan smiled.

“Yea that’s the word” Luna said, her vanilla-flavoured ice cream.

You looked around and noticed that Tao and Luhan were the only ones with chocolate.

 

“How could you order the wrong thing? I wanted Vanilla as well.” Luhan sighed.

“Hey chocolate’s the best” Tao argued.

“Whatever” Luhan sighed, leaving his ice-cream untouched.

“Wait…Min-Ah” Luhan said.

“Hmm?” You asked, turning around to face him.

“You have something on your lips” He said, leaning close to your face to wipe away the vanilla ice-cream on the side of your lips, liking it off his fingers.

“W-wha” You stuttered, your cheeks burning up again.

 

“Luhan-hyung and Min-Ah sitting in the tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g!“ Louis and Luna sang, but you quickly pressed their ice creams to their little mouths.

“MRPH!” they frowned.

You heard Luhan chuckle behind you which made your heart speed up.

You pretended you were busy looking at twins, while you were actually hiding your blushing face behind your hair from Luhan.

 

This is so awkward…my hearts beating really fast and my cheeks are really hot. I think i’ll need to ignore him and avoid him if i want my feelings to slowly disappear…” 

 

*****

Did you guys like this Chapter? XD

I have my Half-Yearly Exams and i am so dying~

I can't stop procrastinating 0.0

Someone call the Doctor~

(This is what happens when you put me in a room with 20 textbooks and one laptop....i still procrastinate)

Don't forget to Subscribe, Comment or Upvote!

I want to hear what you guys think <3