4. Creep

Perfectly Imperfect

 

Please Read This: 

A little bit later in the story...er....you might come across a creepy guy but don't worry there's no inappropriate content in this fanfic XD. 

Song of the day:

EXO-K My Lady 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH9e1HaRxso

 

(That afternoon after Kai left…)

 

“Do you have any homework you need help with?” Luhan asked, flicking through the channels on the television.

“No…not really…” You said, crossing your legs and sitting next to Luhan on the couch, watching him debate on what to watch.

“As you tutor I shall help you with anything a student needs” Luhan said.

“Anything? You’re not really my tutor…it’s just a lie you told Kai” You smirked.

“Yup, I’ll help you with anything…well…” Luhan.

I’ll use that against him later hehe.

You continued to watch Luhan as he was bored out of his mind, staring at the television screen.

“Yes! I just remembered that Manchester United is playing tonight!” Luhan smiled and quickly flicked to the channel.

“I don’t want to watch that, let’s watch running man” you frowned, trying to grab the TV remote from him.
”Hey! Nobody turns down Manchester United!” Luhan defended, holding onto the TV remote even harder.

“It’s my TV!” you shouted.

“But I’m the guest!” Luhan pulled the remote towards him.

“You said you’ll help the student with anything! Well right now I don’t want to watch this!” You shouted, grabbing the remote and Luhan’s hand, falling backwards onto the couch.

OMPH!

You hit your head on the armrest on the couch, with your hand around the remote.

Luhan fell a few inches above you with his arms on either sides of your shoulders, his body looming over yours.

“Why do you hate Manchester united so much?” Luhan asked.

“Because my dad use to like it…and it reminds me of him…” You said.

Instinctively, you tugged the remote harder away from his hand to stop him from positioning himself weirdly above you.

“Get off! If someone comes in…they’ll misunderstand…you’re literally on-top of me right now…that’s really awkward…” You demanded.

“And by that someone…you mean Kai?” Luhan frowned, not budging.

You looked away, blushing. Luhan’s face was way to close to yours.

“Why are you always thinking of Kai?” Luhan growled, gripping your chin so that you would stop turning your face away from him.

You couldn’t even look into his eyes.

“I don’t know…maybe I still lik-“ you said.

Luhan pressed his finger to your lips.

I don’t want to hear it.

He shifted from above you onto the couch and walked into your room, leaving you sprawled on the couch blushing and confused.

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing going into my room!” You rose and jumped off the couch.

You ran across the lounge room and charged into your bedroom. That jerk!

“What do you want? I’m just changing” Luhan said walking out completely .

“AAHHHHHHH!!!!” you screamed and instantly turned around to face the wall.

“et” Luhan muttered.
”Jerk” you muttered back.

“Change in the bathroom instead”

“I put all my clothes on the clothing rack in your bedroom”

“Jerk”

“Stop calling me that”

“Jerk”
”Yah!” Luhan shouted and turned around to talk to you; but you had already stormed out of the room.

 

***

“Where are you going?” Luhan asked, jogging to catch up to you as you ran to the bus stop.

“To work” you said, panting.

“I’ll drive you there” Luhan offered.

“No thanks, someone will misunderstand…oops I said it again…” you bit your lip. 

Luhan frowned.

“Why do hate Kai so much?” You asked.

“He’s not safe for you to be around” Luhan narrowed his eyes.

That’s exactly what Kai said about you……You don’t need to worry about me. We’re just roommates” you said.

“But-“

“Bus is here” You smiled and hopped onto the bus.

“I’ll be back at 9” You waved.

Luhan nodded “I’ll be waiting for you”.

 

***

“Doesn’t he have anything to do? Well I guess he’s a werewolf and he’s probably too smart for school. If he can afford a car...and pay for my rent…why is he living with me…that’s just really weird” You thought as you stared out the window of the bus.

“Miss! It’s your stop!” The bus driver shouted from the front of the bus.

“Oh! Sorry! I forgot. Thanks for reminding me!” You smiled and alighted.

 

***

(After work)

“Excuse Me. Do you know when the bus is coming?” You asked an ajumma.

“Didn’t you hear? Buses from this stop are cancelled” She answered.

“Oh! Thanks!” You said.

You jumped on the spot a few times and hugged yourself.

Brr! It’s freezing cold out here! Looks like I’m going to have to walk home. But it's so dark..

Reluctantly, you walked through the deserted streets of Seoul.

*Tap tap*

You felt someone tap you on your shoulder.

“Stop it Kai! I know you’re playing tricks on me again, you don’t need to cheer me up” you groaned and continued walking.

“HEY!” the person behind shouted.

You froze.

That’s not Kai’s voice….and it’s not Luhan’s either.

I should have listened…it’s never safe for a girl walk by herself in quiet streets at night….

 

***

You tried to run but the man grabbed your wrist and dragged me roughly, leaving a burning imprint of his hand upon on your wrist.

“Just be quiet and this will be over quickly…” he said fumbling with your jacket zipper.

“Stop!” you screamed into his hand and kicking your legs.

Stop it! Somebody help me!

“Stop moving B*tch!” He shouted and trying to take off your jacket.

“HELP!” you cried.

“You just won’t shut up will you?!” He groaned and slamming your body onto a brick wall.

Pain spread through your body like a fire causing you to scream even more, struggling and trying to free yourself from his grip.

“Stop screaming!” His hoarse voice echoed through your my ears, slapping you forcefully across the cheek.

You held your sobbing face in your hands and braced yourself as he raised his hand to slap you again.

A grey and white blur as big as a car jumped out and wrestled the .

Brushing your hair which was wet with tears out of your face, you watched in horror as the giant wolf wrestled the man and bit into him.

Blood pooled from the man’s shoulder as he screamed out in pain.

“Stop!” He yelled.

The wolf glanced over at you and barked at the man.

“I’ll go! I’ll go” The man said, running off.

 

The wolf stared at you me with its glassy eyes. He was truly terrifying, bared jaws, menacing eyes and a thick coat of fur.

Luhan’s true form…

I'm too ashamed to even look at him.

You sobbed into your hands while your body collapsed against the brick wall.

 

Luhan shifted into his human form and sighed.

He ran towards you, cupping your cheeks.

“Are you alright? Let’s get you home.” he whispered.

He picked you up bridal style and ran back home.

***

Placing you onto your bed, you avoided his gaze.

A mixture of guilt, horror, shame and disbelief weighed down on your chest.

Taking a warm wet towel, he wiped your face and hands.

“I’m sorry….i should have listened to you…” you cried.

Cupping your face he said, “Min-Ah look at me”.

You looked at the ceiling then at the floor to stop the tears from clouding your vision.

Luhan sighed and brought his face closer to yours.

“Min-Ah, you’ve got to stop scaring me like that” Luhan said, staring straight through your eyes.

You returned his intense gaze, your heart thumping and threatening to explode.

“W-why do you care about me so much?” You stuttered.

“You’ll know soon enough” Luhan sighed, encouraging you to lie down as he pulled the blankets over you.

“Why can’t I know now?” You asked.

“You’re one impatient girl aren’t you” Luhan chuckled, pushing you softly under the covers.

“But-“

Luhan stuffed the pillow over your face.

“Luhan…” You said, your voice muffled under the pillow.

“Mmm?”

“Thanks….thanks for saving me…I don’t know what would have happened if you weren’t there for me…” You said, blushing behind the pillow.

“That bastard would have touched you…yea….go to sleep now” Luhan softly said.

As he sat up from your bed, you grabbed his wrist.

“Stay…” You said with the pillow still over your face, too embarrassed to face him.

His wrist vanished into thin air.

I guess I shouldn’t have asked that…maybe Luhan already has a girlfriend anyway….she might misunderstand…

You felt a small weight shift through your bed sheets.

A furry head poked through and your face.

“Will you sleep now?” Luhan laughed, suddenly turning back into human form, lying only a few millimetres away from you in your small bed.

“Yah!”

“Sorry I have to be human to talk to you” Luhan chuckled, shifting back into a baby wolf and snuggling into your arms.

“You better stay wolf for the whole night…”

So Kai wouldn’t misunderstand…?” Luhan thought.

You kissed the baby wolf’s forehead.

It was enough to silence Luhan’s thoughts.

“I know what you’re thinking dummy” you smiled.

You hugged the furry creature and fell asleep quickly.

You’ll know why soon enough Min-Ah…” Luhan smiled as he watched you sleep, hugging you closer.