Chapter 8

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dash to my room to grab my bag and coat.
"Where are you going?" Hoseok comes after me.
"Hospital."
"What's wrong?" He grabs my wrist and stops me.
"My friend is in hospital. I have to go." I let go of his hand, too worried to think.
"Ok, wait, i'm coming with you. It's late!" 
We get out the house and he follows me to the stairs. 
"Why don't you get on the elevator?!"
"I don't have time!"

We get on a taxi and go to the address the nurse gave me on phone.
Aaaaiiiish! Min Yoongi! I know you're stubborn. But how can you get yourself into these troubles! 

I find him lying on one of the hospital's bed, eyes closed with a serum attached to him. His face is full of wounds and bruises and his hand is bandaged. I hate to see him like this, but i do usually.

"Oppa..." I stand beside his bed while Hoseok waits outside. 
"Oh... You're here..." He opens his eyes slightly.
"Yes! I'm here! You know well that i hate to see you hurt like this! You promised not to get in a fight again!" I couldn't help myself not screaming.
 
I know him for many years and he is a good friend of Namjoon and i. They made music together till a famous underground band offered Yoongi a position and he accepted, even Namjoon encouraged him, but they turned out to be more like gangsters, so Yoongi left them but they keep chasing him and making troubles. 

"You're done. You can go home, now." A nurse comes by and check his status.
"Thank you." I bow at her. "What they want from you, oppa? It's third time in this month and this time you ends up in hospital!" 
"I'm sorry, Junhee-ah, i was a little off my head when they took me here and the nurse just called you without me knowing." He tries to sit down, frowning because of pain.
"I'm not saying that you shouldn't call me..." I help him to sit down. "I'll come for you anytime but please... Please don't hurt yourself this bad..." I feel tears forming in my eyes.
"Oh... Oh... Please... Don't cry... Oppa is really sorry!" Yoongi sits on the edge of bed and holds my hand, cleaning the tear that drooped of my eye a moment ago. I look down trying to stop tearing up. He pulls me to his embrace and holds me softly. I place my chin on his shoulder and circle my hands around him as he tighter the hug. 
I was worried to death that something really worse might happened to him, he's like Namjoon to me and i can't see him broken like this.
He breaks the hug an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter