Chapter 15

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nearly a week past since Hoseok and i have started dating. Things are still complicated for me. I'm not sure how to behave like a girlfriend while Hoseok is very lovingly and caring towards me. He always calls me sweetie or babe and does minor skin ship but i don't know how to react or show that i care for him like he does.
Meanwhile Jimin and i had the most distance possible from each other, wherever we go. We don't let others know we've fought but still don't talk to each other as before. Honestly i miss his presence but whenever i think about how much a playboy he is i prefer to live without him.

I wake up from one of the usual nightmares i've had for the past weeks. Every time i close my eyes i see Red Headed's leader, sometimes chasing after me and sometimes trapping me somewhere. I wake up usually covered in sweat and i can't sleep anymore after that. I make myself busy with practicing dance till sun rises and then i'll make breakfast for Namjoon and Hoseok.

It's sunday. Hoseok and i have decided to go on a date. As i walked out my room i see Namjoon's sitting in kitchen with his note book.
"Oppa! Don't stay at home writing lyrics all day! Go out and play!"
"I enjoy my day like this. You two have fun." He smiles at me.
"Ready to go?" 
Wow! Hoseok looks so handsome! He wears jeans and a jacket over a sleeveless top with a black cap.
"Hey, take care of her." Namjoon orders.
"Sure!" 
"And be home before dark." 
"Ok..."
"And bring an umbrella in case of sudden rain..."
"Yeah..."
"And..."
"We'll be fine oppa!" I kiss his cheek.
"Ok... I wanted to say buy some donuts for me!" He laughs before Hoseok and i leave.


We decide to go the amusement park like every other couple. Finally we reach there. Since it's sunday there are a lot of families and couples and it's pretty crowded. 
"Where do you like to go first?" Hoseok interlocks his fingers with mine. 
"Mmm..." I look around and find a place they sell head bands. "Oppa let's go there...!" I pull him as i run to the place excited.
"Cool..." He searches through them.
I find couple bunny headbands, one pink and one grey. I let go his hand to pick them but he grabs my hand again.
"Don't let go of my hand... You'll be lost in crowd!" 
"I won't...!" I say surprised.
"Whenever you're alone you get yourself in trouble. I don't want anything happens to you in our perfect first date... So just hold on to my hand till the end of day, ok?!" He squeezes my hand. 
"Ok oppa!" I laugh at my protective boyfriend.
"Thanks babe! Now what do you want? Oppa get anything for you!"
"Those couple head bands..." I point at what catches my eyes. He picks them up with his free hand.
"Hehe... These are cute!" He places the pink one my head and fixes my hair. I put his new bunny ears on his cap. After Hoseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter