Chapter 4

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After walking for a while Jimin and i enter the coffee shop we visit often and sit on our usual booth.
"Hot chocolate as usual?" Jimin asks.
"No! I want espresso!" 
"What!? Why!? Don't you hate bitter things?"
"I do! But my heart is broken now and i want something bitter to heal it!" I sniff.
"Wait...what? Broken heart?" Jimin tries hard not to laugh. "Are you talking about Jinyoung hyung's friend?!"
"Uhm... I never see him again!" I sigh.
"I don't know what did you see on him! He looks like a horse!"
"Yah! Park Jimin! Do you wanna die?!" I raise up my fist but Jimin runs away to order. He comes back after some minutes with our drinks.
"Why did you order hot chocolate?! I'm going to drink espresso!" I grab my drink quickly.
"Ok, i've just wanted to know what does the hot chocolate you always drink, taste like!"
We chat for a while till our drinks cool down a bit. I drink a bit but the bitter taste surprises me. I just want to spit it out but seeing Jimin smirking, i gulp it down.

How can something tastes like that! Ah! I can't drink the rest of it! But if i don't drink it Jimin teases me! Aish!

"Why...?" 
Jimin grabs my drink suddenly and hands me his hot chocolate. I feel thankful and surprised at the same time.
"I knew you couldn't drink it, so i bought your hot chocolate!"
"I really love you my friend!" I drink my delicious hot chocolate! "Wow, it's yummy, how could you drink that hellish espresso!"
He drinks it while smiling.


Jimin and i walk slowly till we reach our apartment complex. The elevator's door is open so he dashes toward it.
"Get on." He points with his head to the elevator.
"You know i can't ride it..." I whisper.
"But you can't go by the stairs either!"
"It's just three floors."
"You were prussing your lips in pain till we've got here, now you want to climb the stairs?!"

! I can't do anything without him seeing me...!

"It's ok...I'll go slowly. You just go home." I walk to the staircase, limping.
"How can you be this stubborn..." He blocks my way by kneeling down. "Come on..."
"No, you just..."
"Junhee-ya, what's wrong?" 

I turn around to the familiar voice. I saw the exact person that i've missed the most.

"Oppa! When did you come back?" I shout happily.
"Just now! What's wrong? Did you hurt yourself?"
"It's not important!"
"Namjoon hyung, she sprained her ankle while da... Ouch!"
I hit Jimin's ribs to shut him up.
"I've just fell of some stairs at school."
"You sure you're ok? Did you go to hospital?" Namjoon oppa comes near with a concerned look.
"Sure, Jimin took me!"
"Thank you Jimin for looking after my little sister!" He taps Jimin's shoulder in a friendly way. "Your parents may get worried, go home."
"Ne hyung!" Jimin bows politely and hands Namjoon my backpack which he carried around. "See you at school!" He waves.
"Thank you!" I wave back at him with a smile.

"That's a relief he's always taking good care of you, i'm sorry i can't take care of you because i'm busy." Namjoon's expression becomes sad.
"Oppa don't say like that. I know you work hard because of me..." I make an apologetic face.
"Come here my cutie!" He hugs me slightly then piggybacks me and starts to walk up to the stairs.
"Don't worry, i work hard because i love what i'm doing."
"Did your trip go well? Did you meet the guys you were looking for." I lean my head on his shoulders while breathing in his scent... Even though he was away for a few days, I missed him so much.
"I can say it was successful! Two of them decided to come to Seoul. They're really talented and i think we can wrap up our band very soon!"
"Wow, then you're gonna be famous!"
"It's too soon to say that, we're just an underground hiphop group." He sniffs. "What did you eat for lunch, you're very heavy!" He says as he finishes the stairs.
"A whole cow!" I giggle. He laughs and stops by the door of house, waiting for me to open it.
"By the way, are you and Jimin dating?" He asks out of blue.
"NO! Of course not, what are you saying, oppa!? It's... It's just... Ridiculous, even thinking of it!" I stares at him.
"I've just asked because he's always around you, why do you overreact!?" He shouts while laughing.
"Because... we're... just friends... It's funny to think about your friend that way!"
"Whatever! Go wash baby sister!" He goes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter