Chapter 7

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As i catch the butterflies, wandering on my stomach, i look up to see Jimin staring at me and Hoseok. He's looking at me like he caught me while cheating on him!

"Ah, hyung, couldn't you go easy on me a little!?" Taehyung starts nagging at Namjoon.
"Yah, You're older than that, kid!"

We played games for the rest of night while eating, laughing and screaming, the things we always do when we get together. But something doesn't feel right. Whenever my eyes meet Jimin's, he looks away, trying to make himself busy with other things. Though i'm happy that Hoseok is here but it makes me feel guilty when i look at Jimin.

Why am i like this? Jimin is a good friend of mine and it's true that i like him, but it's not like we're dating or something! 
Plus Hoseok is really funny and he makes himself comfortable among us. Everyone is enjoying his random jokes like we're friends for so long.
Everyone, except Jimin.

 

Next morning things are still cold between me and Jimin and i can't bear it anymore. I hate when people and specially my friends are mad at me. I try to talk with him but he avoids. 

After school everyone separates, leaving me and Taehyung walking to the bus stop.
"Tae Tae!" I call him like that whenever i want something from him.
"What do you want?!"
"What's up with Jimin? Why is he mad at me or something?!"
"He's avoiding you since last night?!"
"Yeah! Exactly!"
"It's about that hyung. We know you like him but it's not the point, you'll like thousands of people before!" He laughs.
"Yah...!" I make myself ready to hit him!  
"... The point is he's interested in you as well."
"Wait... What?!" I stop and stare at him. "How do you know that?!"
"I can see that from the way he looked at you and touched you..."
"That's not a prove! He can do it to any other girl!"
"No, if i see a girl that covered herself with ice cream, i wouldn't move a pinky but if i see a tiny piece of ice cream on someone i like..."
"Wow... Look at that..." I see a little cute puppy on the other side of street and i run toward it!
"Yah! yah! I was talking!" Taehyung runs after me!

Days past. I didn't get a chance to talk to Jimin and i see him less and less since he stuck to practice room. I didn't talk to Namjoon and Hoseok because they come home late and when they're home they're busy talking about work and Eunji, she's really suspicious these days and i don't know what is she doing after school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter