Chapter 12

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok, makes the leader unconscious. He punches him like he's life based on it. I gather all my power to reach him.
"Oppa... It's enough..."
He goes on like he can't hear me.
"Oppa... You're going to kill him... Let him go..."
"He deserves it! That rascal... I'll kill him..." He's sweating and breathing heavily.
I put my unhurt hand on his shoulder. Hoseok let the leader lie unconsciously there and looks at me. I stare at his burning eyes. 
"Are you ok?" His lips are bleeding and he is shaking due to fighting. I nod in response. He helps me to stand up and clean the snow of my knees.
Namjoon and yoongi get rid of the drunk boys and dash toward us.
"That rascal... How dares he even talk about my sister..." Namjoon cleans the blood on his face with back of his hand.
"Let's get out of this place before they wake up." Yoongi orders. 
Imwas still shaking when Namjoon wraps me in his arms and we leave there. Hoseok follows us quietly. He always talks and gives his opinion on things, now his silent makes me worry.

"I'm sorry guys... It's all my fault..." Yoongi says in a sad tone when we're about to separate to go home. 
"It's ok... I wanted to see them to find out how jerk they are."
"It's not a good thing, Namjoon! Now that they know you're my friends they won't leave you alone!"
"They can't do any..."
"I think we should be careful. He said he would take a revenge and i don't think he was kidding." Hoseok finally speaks.
"That's the thing i was afraid of the most... Now i put all of you in danger."
"We're together, don't worry hyung!" Namjoon put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "Junhee, you don't have right to go out alone from now on..." Namjoon threats me.
"And you should be at home before dark...!" Yoongi continues.
"And call us when you see anything suspicious..." Hoseok adds. 
"Wait... Why are you all ordering me?!"
"Because you're in danger...!" They shout in union.


Namjoon, Hoseok and i reach home while talking about Red Headed. As soon as we arrived i look for our first aid kit in the kitchen.
Aish! Taehyung! Why did you put it this high? Did you want to brag about your height?!
I stand on my toes try to reach it but it's useless. I need a chair...
I feel a body behind me, nearly hugging me. Hoseok reaches out his hand and put the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter