Chapter 11

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stand with a bag of snacks at the door of Namjoon's studio. I was about to jump in and scream 'oppa' when i hear their serious voices.
"Hyung tell me honestly, Red Headed did this to you?" 
"Namjoon! It doesn't matter, we've got so many things to do..."
"No hyung! I have to end this stupid thing now." I hear him coming out of room and i block the door. Sure he is going to put up a fight with Red Headed, Yoongi's previous band.
"Oppa, where are you going?" I smile and act innocent.
"Oh... Junhee-ah... When did you come?"
"Just now!" I enter the room, making him step back.
"Junhee-ah!" Yoongi and Hoseok call me in union.
"Are you ok? Where did you go last night? Did you hurt yourself? What's wrong with your cheek?" Namjoon spits out the questions.
"I'm ok and i'm sorry oppa... I'll promise to be better..." It's kind of embarrassing saying these things but Yoongi is like family and after last night i think we got close to Hoseok so i just confessed myself.
"It was my fault. I get mad at nothing..." Namjoon's eyes become kind, that's my favourite gaze. "Come here." He hugs me slightly and pats my hair. "Don't ever again run from house, ok?" 
I nod in his arms.
"I really like this drama!" Yoongi's voice makes us pull back from hug.
"It was the last episode, what should we watch after this?" Hoseok laughs.
"After this... We've got an action!" Namjoon grabs his coat again. "Play around then go home and rest, i'll have something to do."
"Oppa... Don't..." I grab his arm with both of my hands. Yoongi and Hoseok stand behind me.
"Namjoon-ah, don't get yourself involved... They're wild and empty minded, it's not worth it!" Yoongi tries to convince him.
"Hyung is right, i don't know them well, but from things you've told before, i think they quit after a while." Hoseok tries too. 
It was my first time seeing him this serious. He has a manly side to him that's very charming because he doesn't show it everyday.
"But..."
"Oppa, listen to us! Therer are more ways to stop them."
"Ok, ok... You three won. I won't go! But if..."
"No ifs!" Yoongi shouts.

I stay with them till night since i don't have to work that day. I play around the studio quietly. I peek a look at Hoseok from time to time. He's very charming while working. A little frown with a serious tone is what i like the most!
After they finished their work, we decide to go out and eat. The night gets darker as we pass some alleys to reach the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter