Chapter 10

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I run all over the room hopelessly... There's no way out...
I'm going to die here... In the cold... Dark...
I feel like walls are approaching me. I turn around and see a terrified picture of myself in the mirror. I step back till i stumble over something and fall on the floor with my face. Tears are running down my face without me knowing. I crawl over the floor till i hit the wall...
Please... Somebody... Helps me...
I cry my eyes out... Gasping for air... I close my eyes... 

"Junhee... Junhee..."
Someone's calling me... Or maybe it's just my imagination...
"Junhee... It's ok..." I felt a presence. I open my eyes slightly and see Jimin is kneeling down beside me.
He's here... He finds me...
I can't think straight, i just need some air... I fall down again...
But this time his strong arms catch me. Jimin holds me tight in his arms, pressing my head on his chest. I grab his clothes while sobbing hard.
"It's ok... You're safe now..." He pats my hair.
His familiar scent helps me come back to my senses little by little. I hold him tightly like if i let him go, he'll disappear and leave me alone here again...
After a little more crying, i feel better. I pull back from him to see his worried eyes fixed on me.
"A little better?" 
"Uhm..." I sit back, still confused. He takes off his coat and puts it around me.
"Can you stand up?"
"I... I think... So..." Now i realize how cold i was. He rounds his arms around me and i try to stand up with his help. At first i feel my feet are breaking under my weight but Jimin makes me lean on him and we walk toward the door where i see Hoseok.
"Are you ok? Wanna go to hospital?"
"I'm... Ok..."
"She just needs rest." Jimin takes me out, Hoseok follows us. Seeing the sky once again, i sigh in relief. I would definitely die if Jimin wouldn't find me. But now, i don't want to face Namjoon like this, he probably gets angry again and i can't explain to him where i was. Where should i go? If i go to auntie's she wouldn't stop questioning me too...
"Junhee-ah, wanna stay... at my place?" It's miraculous that Jimin reads my mind!
"Can i...?"
"Sure..."
"Yah yah... Stop! Why would she has to stay with you?" Hoseok interferes. "I'll take her home, Namjoon is going nuts finding her..." He grabs my arm, trying to pull me off Jimin.
"Hyung..." Jimin holds me tighter like i'm his property and he doesn't want to give me to someone else.
"Oppa... I'm sorry to make you and Namjoon oppa worried... But i don't think i can face him now... i call him to make sure i'm fine..." I say with all my power.
"But..." He still holds my arm. 
Jimin gives me his cellphone and i make a call. Namjoon is really worried, i can say by his shaking voice. I tell him that i stay with Jimin and cut the other parts.
"Thank you oppa... And... I'm sorry..." I say the last words as Jimin pulls me to go with him. I peek a look over my shoulders and see Hoseok's dissatisfied look.
 

Jimin's house is very close to practice room so we walk. Because of his coat on my shoulders and his arms around me, i feel really warm and safe.
"Jimin-ah... You're going to catch cold... Take back you're coat... I'm warm now..."
"I'm warm enough. Don't worry."
"But still..."
"It's ok..." He keeps on going.

We reach his house and sneak in. His family are all sleep so we sneak into his room. He just turns on a little lamp for reading. I've been to his room a few times but i've never been there alone. I start to feel a little awkward as i don't know what to do. I look at him and i see awkwardness on his face. Where did that manly Jimin from moments ago, escape to?
"You can change to my clothes." He gives the clothes he brought out of his closet. He goes out with his own clothes to change.
I take off his coat and mine and change to his big shirt and sport pants. I roll them till my hands and feet show up again! I sit on his bed, looking around his room. The row of his caps is still on his closet, BigBang's posters are still on the wall. 
"Can i come in...?!" He whispers through a gap he made of the door.
"Yeah..."
"I leave a note in the kitchen for my mom to not wake me for school because i don't feel well and i eat medicine before. So she won't find out about you and after everyone leaves, we can come out!" He sits on the bed beside me.
"I'm sorry... I am really trouble..."
"Yah! Don't! I do these things often!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter