Last chapter

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jimin left for shower, i wear his apron and search his nearly empty refrigrator for something to eat. I fix my rather wet hair to a loosen pony tail and cook a quick supper. I set the table after i've done and watch it contently.

"Is it the feeling of having wife?!" Jimin's arms slid around my waist from back and he rests his chin on my shoulder. I slightly jump off from his sudden hug but then i smile.

"Let's eat before it gets cold."

"Uhm..."

After we finished eating, we do the dishes together before heading to the living room and sit side by side.

"Didn't you dry your hair?" I point at waterdrops coming down his hair. I move to his side and get the towel that was around his neck. "You're such a baby!" I dry his hair with towel as he smiles innocently.

"Thanks honey... But your hair is wet too! What if our precious idol get a cold!" Jimin shakes his head and i giggle.

He grabs his towel from me and dry my hair softly. I watch him fully content before i slightly close my eyes, enjoying the way his hands go through my hair, then i feel Jimin's lips on mine. I round my hands around his neck and kiss him back. We lie on the sofa with Jimin on top of me. I feel his rapid heartbeat for the second time tonight. I can see what is going to happen but i don't want to think about it. Jimin's pulp lips touches my neck, collarbone then he pulls away and his hot breathe tickles my ear. 

"I want you..."

I nod and hide my face in his chest as he picks me up the sofa. I round my legs around his waist. Jimin turns off the lights before entering his bedroom.

Jimin put me down on his bed and lies on top of me while kissing me. He reaches for my shirt and s it slowly then i feel him planting a kiss at the place where the scar of knife is there.

"I'm sorry..."

I pull back him close and run my fingers through his hair. "Doesn't matter... I love you..." I whisper.

"I love you more..."

Then i help Jimin to pull over his shirt. His chocolate abs lie on my flat tummy as we start to kiss deeply. His hand goes to my bra and i let him to undo it.

 

 

I wake up from a deep sleep due to some ringing noise but i see a bare chest under a sheet in front of me. I look at the arms that hugging my... body?!

Before i scream i remember what happened last night. I giggle shyly and hide myself in Jimin's arms, still can't believe what we've done!

My phone rings again. I sit down wrapping myself in the sheet. I look around and find the shirt i wore last night. I run into the bathroom with it.

After i change i see Jimin is sitting on the bed with a messy hair looking all blank.

"Is it... Your... Phone?" He asks while yawning.

"Uhm..." I dash toward my phone and answer it.

"Ne?"

"Where the hell are you?" I recognise the angry voice of Bang PDnim. I check the time.

"PDnim, it's 6 in the morning! And yesterday you said that you don't want to see me again!"

"After i've thought enough i realised i don't have a better female rapper other than you! You can date but we'll announce it after at least six monthes. Now come back here, we've got plenty of work to be done!"

"Ne PDnim!"

I scream joyfully as soon as i end the call.

"Jimin!!!" I jump toward Jimin who's trying to get up and knock him back to bed.

"What is it baby girl?" He fixes my bangs as i lie on top of him.

"We can date and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter