chapter 22

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For days after Jimin and i become the hospital couple. Nurses and other patients call us like this because we're always together, Jimin feeds me every meal and take me by wheelchair everywhere. When he leaves for his check ups i feel so bored and miss him every second.

He promised to be back after an hour but it's been three hours and still he's not back. I start to worry about him so i decide to check on his room. I walk slowly to his room and since the door is open i walk in only to let out a quick scream. He's in middle of changing his shirt and i can see his bare upper body. I stare at his perfect chocolate abs for quite a time before i hide my face on my hands.

"Yah! Put on your shirt!" I shout at him.

"Baby don't be embarrassed..." Jimin pulls me to his embrace. "These are all yours!"

"Yah! Wear your shirt quickly!" I turn red as i'm so close to his bare chest. I saw his abs slightly before but watching the whole thing when we're alone makes me hot and...

"What are you two doing?!"

I turn to see Taehyung grinning at us from doorway.

"Nothing! Nothing!" Jimin let go of me and search for his shirt. I bite my lips. Taehyung always has perfect timing!

"It seems that Junhee will graduate with a big belly!"

"Yah!"

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Will you shut up!" I throw a pillow at him but he catches it in time. "That was an accident!"

"I'm saying just in case..." He murmurs and goes out while laughing.

"Stop imagining things, you freak!" I throw another pillow at grinning Jimin.

"Aww... You're quite strong for a patient!"

"You deserve it and nothing's going to happen!" I threaten him.

"Arraso! But can i kiss you at least? You look so cute when you're as red as tomato!"

"NO!" I turn to leave but he stops me.

"Hey, i was kidding! Don't be mad... By the way doctor told me we can both go home now."

"Oh finally! I'm getting bored! Can't wait to go back to school!"

"Junhee..." Jimin holds my shoulders. "I didn't say it before but... Thanks for saving my life."

"You've taken care of me always, i couldn't watch them hurt you."

"But those moments that you lied in my hands covered with blood was the hardest time of my life. I wish i was stabbed instead of you."

"I'm fine and everything is over now. Just forget that time, ok?" I clean a single tear that comes down his eye. Jimin nods and cleans his face with back of his hand. I smile and let that memory slips away from my mind.

 

 

When Jimin and i walk into my house, everyone yells surprise, even Jin is here!

"Hey! I misse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter