chapter 23

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon doesn't let me go to school till i removed the stitches. Jimin visits me everyday after school to upgrade me with studies since we'll graduate soon and then we have to take university entrance exam. But his visits aren't all about school's work! We just couldn't spend a day without each other.

 

Ding dong~

I run all way to welcome Jimin. When i open the door i throw myself in his arms.

"Be careful babe! What did make my princess so happy?" He walks in and leaves his backpack by couch. He rounds his arms on my waist.

"I removed my stitches today and i'm going to school with you from tomorrow!"

"That's perfect. I missed you so much at school."

I peck his cheek in response and he grins. Then he sits on the couch and i lie down next to him with my head on his lap. That's what we do everyday. Sometimes we talk and sometimes we just do our own thing. Jimin plays games and i read the notes he took at the school to catch up.

This time Jimin is immersed in watching some dance practices that Jinyoung sent him. After watching them for god knows how many times, Jimin runs his fingers through my hair and choose a strand and begins to curl it around his finger. I love this habit of his so much that i can let him play with my hair all day.

"Junhee... What do you want to do in the future?"

"Why you ask all of a sudden?!"

"I don't know... Our future is right in front of us and i'm not sure what i've want to do with it!"

"Don't worry Jiminie... We've still got time to figure it out!"

"Uhm... But you didn't tell me what's on your mind."

"First i'm going to do my best at the university entrance exams and then i concentrate on our audition."

"That's a good plan..." Jimin's voice almost fades away as he finishes his words.

"Are you upset?!" I sit straight and look at him. Why is he so down all of a sudden.

"No."

"I know something is bothering you, so just tell me!"

"What if... We'll separate and go different ways... Will you leave me alone?"

"No! I'm not going anywhere without you! Whatever i choose i'll be by your side."

A peaceful smile comes back to Jimin's lips. I rest my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

"What about you?"

"I can't live a single day without you baby girl... I promise to stay with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter