chapter 21

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa... Are you sleep?" I ask Namjoon who is lying on the sofa. No matter how much i've told him to go home he insists on staying.

"Uhm... Do you need anything?"

"I can't sleep... Can i ask you something?"

"Sure baby girl..." He comes and sits on my bed's edge.

"About the scar on my left foot... I didn't injure it in playground, right?"

"What... Are you... Talking about?" Namjoon asks me worriedly.

"I had this dream when i was unconscious, that i was trapped in a car with omma and appa and... They were..." I begin to cry at remembering what happened.

"Hey... Calm down."

"Oppa what happened when our parents died?" I ask while shedding some tears.

"That night i was at a birthday party of one of my friends, they lived outside of the city, so omma and appa was coming after me. The weather was foggy and the road was slippery, appa tried to avoid hitting a cow which was crossing the road but he couldn't control the car and the car rolled down a valley..." Namjoon sighs and now i can remember it clearly. Omma and appa hugs me while the car was rolling and that's how, i guess, i survived.

"It was my fault..." I cry harder.

"Don't ever say that! It's a miracle that you're here and... I can't live without you!"

"But... Why i couldn't remember anything?"

"After the accident you were in coma for days and when you woke up you couldn't remember, doctor said that your brain decided to forget the incident because of your own protection... So we've just lied."

"I'm sorry oppa..." I really feel sorry, he had to endure everything alone.But at least now i remember how my parents save my life. I'm not going to waste it.

I cry for a while. Namjoon keeps on ruffling my hair and saying comforting words till i fall sleep. 

 

 

"Wake up~ wake up~"

I open my eyes to the light of a new day. I turn to the irritable sound that has been waken me up.

"Ah... Jimin, what are you doing...!" I groan at him who's standing there with a tray of food.

"You should eat to recover quickly!" He sets up my bed's table.

"Let me wash firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter