Chapter 14

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I come out of school early because the nurse told me to get some rest. I didn't want make Namjoon worried so i didn't call him. 
Thinking about Jimin makes my blood boils. I should have cursed him more! I can't believe i had a crush on him.

I decide to go to practice room and as i imagined Min and Jinyoung are practicing there at this hour.
"Hey, look who's here!" Min says while hugging me.
"I miss you unnie!" I hug her back. 
"Didn't you miss me?!" Jinyoung pats my head.
"I miss you too, oppa! I'm sorry i can't come here because of my issues."
"The audition is getting near, so what's your plan? You aren't going to give up, right?" Jinyoung asks.
"No! I'm not!" Even the thought of quieting my band and dancing makes me feel awful. "But i can't come here, so maybe you can film the choreography and i practice it at home."
"That sounds good!" Min high fives me. 

I stay there for a few hours and catch up with new moves. It feels so good to be dancing again and i let out all my anger.  


I finished my practice and was about to go out when i hear someone's coming in. Please don't let it be Jimin. I don't want to see him! 
"Junhee-ah..." 
I hear Hoseok's soft voice.
"What are you doing here, oppa?!"
"Taehyung called me. He said you've hurt yourself and dropped out of school early." He comes near and examine my face. "Why didn't you call us to pick you up?"
"I didn't want to be a burden..." I look down.
"Don't say that ever again! What if something bad happened to you..." He pats my hair gently. 
I don't know what happened to me, maybe it's his soft words or caring eyes or my feelings are all mixed up... I step forward and hug him while my tears are coming down...  
"Hey... Why are you crying?!" He holds me tight and pats my back.
I keep shedding tears without answering.
"Did something bad happen to you...?" He gets worried. I shake my head.
"Ok... Cry as much as you want..." 
For like ten minutes i cry in his embrace and he keeps on patting me. After i felt i have no more tears left, i pull back.
"Junhee-ah..."
"Hum..." I slightly raise my head.
"I want to ask you... I want to know... That you..." He pauses and bite his lower lip while looking away. What is he up to? Why is he mumbling?
"Ne oppa...?!"
"Uhm..." Then he looks at me and smile again. "Do you want to go out, maybe get some fresh air?"
"I like to." 
He grabs my hand and we walk out.

Hoseok and i keep on talking and laughing like silly people while walking on street. We stop at every shop's window and make fun of almost everything that was on it. Thanks to him i don't feel down anymore. His presence is more than enough to let me forget about Jimin and how jerk he is.

We stop by a crowd of people who were watching a street performance. They were some boys who rapping to a beat. Suddenly i feel my hand is empty for the first time in an hour. Hoseok goes to one of them who wasn't rapping and says some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter