chapter 27

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Two years later***

I wear my practice outfit and start to dance at studio. As the beats of music gets fast i move harder like my life based on it. My pony tail falls apart and my long dark brown hair swings in the air. I don't bother pulling them together again, i just shove them away from my face and keep on with my moves. When the music stops i see three other girls walk in.

"That was perfect girl!" Bomi throws a towel for me.

"What's up? Everyone's here!" I take a bottle of water from Hyeri.

"PDnim wants to see us." Jiyeon explains.

"You're all here!" Bang PDnim walks in and all four of us bow respectfully. There are other people with him, some of them are teachers and instructors and others that i don't know well.

"Guys, here's the news. You're going to debut as a four member girl group next month."

We all scream in joy. Can't believe that we're finally going to be idols.

"Jiyeon, leader and dancer,Bomi, vocal, Hyeri, visual and vocal and at last maknae Junhee, rapper and dancer. You're schedules we'll be tight from now on and here's Mr.Ji, your new manager. I leave the explanation of details to him. Work hard guys." Bang PDnim leaves us and we bow again. I feel so happy that i want to scream, dance and pull my hair. At last two years of hard work didn't go to waste.

"Hi girls, i'm Ji Hyunwoo, you're manager from now on. You can call me Hyunwoo oppa and i'll take care of you with my assistances, so don't worry about a thing." The tall man with a peaceful smile introduces himself and then his assistances. He looks so reliable and i have good feelings about him from start.

"You're moving to a new dorm from tomorrow and you can't visit home as usual as you do now." He continues and we nod. "These are your makeup artists, fashion designers, your back dancers and choreographers." Hyunwoo turns around frowning. "Where is the new boy...? Don't tell me he's late in his first day of work!"

"I'm... Here..." A figure jumps into room. He put his hands on his knees, panting from running perhaps all way till studio. I look away bored, i hate people who can't be on time.

"Sorry... It was traffic..."

"Fine. But be punctual next time."

"Ne..."

"Guys this is your new choreographer assistant. He may look young because he is still a student in a university, but he's very talented. Park Jimin shi..."

I stop myself from screaming and glare at the newcomer. His smile fades away as soon as our eyes meet, my heart stops beating. He looks like two years ago but a little more mature and manly in a suit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter