Chapter 13

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Junhee-ah!" Jimin calls me from back but i pretend i didn't hear him and make myself busy with cleaning my tray. It's acceptable i didn't hear him because school's cafeteria is always crowded and noisy. 
"Yah! What's wrong with you!" Jimin stands beside me.
"What's wrong?" I ask indifferently while focusing on my tray.
"That's what i asked you...! You're not as always!"
"I am." 
"No, you're ignoring me!"
"I'm not." I walk out the cafeteria with Jimin following me. 
"So, if you're not, help me with tomorrow's math test!" Jimin jumps in front of me with a cute smile. He knows his smile can get him anywhere! But Park Jimin you're wrong this time! I won't give in to you again!
"I'm busy!" 
"Busy with what?!" 
Busy with what?! Nice question! I didn't think up here! I look around trying to find an excuse and... He appears in front of my eyes.
"Kookie!" I call Jungkook who was talking around with his friends.
"Ne noona?!" He answers quickly, well done Jeon Jungkook! I walk past Jimin quickly and hold into Jungkook's arm.
"Just carry on with my plan!" I whisper in his ear. "I'm ready, let's go." I shout, loud enough for Jimin to hear it.
"Yah! Junhee...!" Jimin shouts and i can feel frustration through his voice.
I drag Jungkook while he was mouthing 'see you later' to his friends. We walk silently till we reach school's gym. I let go of Jungkook's arm.
"What is all about, noona?!" Jungkook gives me a confused look.
"I just didn't want to be around Jimin..." 
"Why? Did you fight? Did he hurt you?" He gets angry.
"Calm down Kookie!" I can't help but smile at my cute dongsaeng. "We didn't fight... I just don't feel like being with him right now..."
"Hyung did something bad, right? I swear i won't let him go if he hurts you!" Jungkook clenches his fist.
"I'll take care of it, don't worry." I walk forward and give him a quick hug. "Thank you Kookie!" His face becomes a little calm. 
"So, what are you up to, now?! I don't have a class." I ask him.
"I have basketball practice, do you want to watch us?!"
"Sure!"

 

But seriously Jimin didn't have to be that harsh! He could've said that i don't like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter