Chapter 1

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up! Unless you're gonna be late."

I wake up because of the loud voice. I blink a few times to get used to the morning light. I stare at the ceiling then i look around and figure out that i sleep on the floor in front of TV. Oh right i spend the night at my best friend's house.
Then i feel a weight on my stomach. She must be hugging me while sleeping as she always does!

"Eunji-ya, wake up!" I put aside the blanket that was on me. "We're gonna be late..." I stop talking as i see a boy's arm instead of Eunji, holding me tight.

"Did you call me?" Eunji's sleepy voice comes from behind. The arm holds me tighter as the owner of it presses his head on my shoulder. Suddenly i lift up the rest of the sheets to see the person under it.

"Yah, what the hell are you doing here?!" I stand up while screaming. His head which was resting on my shoulder a moment ago hits the ground so hard.

"Ah...! It hurts..." He rubs his head while changing his position to lie on his left side.
"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Eunji put her hand on her hips. "You wanna die?!" She kicks his back. "Wake up, NOW!" 
"Ah... Don't hit me... Ah... Noona...!" Jungkook sits down while rubbing his eyes. His messy hair with his half open eyes makes him really funny. 
"Why did you sleep here!?" I ask while staring at him.
"I've just fallen sleep here after the movie finished. Why are you two so serious!?" He stands up and goes toward the door while rubbing back of his head.
"Because you have a habit of hugging people while sleeping, just like me!" Eunji shouts.
"Yeah... I have... I hugged you, noona!" He stops and turns around. "Didn't i?"
"Yah... You hugged me!" I throw a pillow that strikes him on head. Jungkook stares at me with wide open eyes. He blushes.
"I should teach you a lesson!" Eunji runs toward him to hit him, Jungkook starts to run automatically. "Just wait! I'll catch you and treat you right!"

These two start again. I've known Eunji, my best friend,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter