•68 Days

70 DAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I immediately crumpled the paper that was in my right hand. I left my lockers door open and went to the trash can right next to the lockers. Like you can have a freaking reasonable explanation! I was about to throw it in the bin, but then I stopped on track. I de-crumpled it and looked at it one last time. His handwriting. So neat, perfectly shaped characters. When did he even leave this here? No,
Lia come back to your senses. Throw it away, throw! 
At that moment, I was actually wanting to step on that note and throw it straight to his face. But I was also wishing to take it to home and put it on my nightstand to look at it every day. 
Dammit. 
I looked away and tried to throw it. I looked at it once again unconsciously, then looked away again. Aaargh who am I kidding? I thought. "Even if you throw it now, you know that you’ll go in that bin and look for the note like a mad woman after 5 seconds," I said to myself and put it back into my English book.
You're so in trouble Lia, so in trouble.

Even if I hesitated to throw it or not, I was so sure of one thing: I was not going to that rooftop. I wanted him to feel exactly what I felt. And him waiting on the rooftop for 15 minutes was nowhere near what I felt. 

So that’s why, I shut my lockers door and walked to my chemistry class acting like I don't have that piece of paper. Acting like I don’t care If he will wait for me or not. Like I want him to give up on trying talking to me.

But I was clearly not over him yet, and I had to use all my power to stop myself from adoring him. 
Which was almost impossible thinking how I was going see his perfect face every single day from now on. 
 
I got seated. As always, I chose one from the first row. I took out a test book and started solving the problems. Once I finished the first one, I became aware of the noises around me. I turned back to see my classmates. They were laughing, chatting, gossiping. Some were pulling pranks on each other and laughing hysterically. Girls were giggling looking at boys. Everyone was happily enjoying the moment. I turned back, looking at my book. I was there, studying while everyone was having fun. I was not complaining, but I felt like I was the only one caring about the exam. I was caring because I had to. I had no other options. At least I felt that way. So I gathered myself and looked at the second question. I was working on it, right when I was about to circle the right answer, a paper ball hit my head. It was strange and rare because it was the first time that someone threw something at me at school. I angrily turned back to see who it was and started roaming the class with my eyes. When my eyes reached that guy who was smirking in the most disgusting way possible, I knew that it was him. He waved at me like it was the most normal thing ever. 
What was his name? I knew that I saw that guy before but it was just a guy in the crowd for me, I never paid attention to his existence until today. I furrowed my brows and shouted:
"What is wrong with you?" 
He gave me another disgusting smile and straightened up in his seat so that I could hear him clearly
"I should be the one asking this sweetheart."
 Sweetheart? I was about to throw up.
 But then he added "why aren't you having fun with your classmates?"
"Because clearly your description of fun is not fitting mine."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter