•54 Days

70 DAYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Yuta-boy” I said, my body hidden behind Yuta’s door, lightly chuckling when I saw him looking around with huge excited eyes.

“Lia?” he stood up. “Lia, is that you?” he started searching for me around his room, looking under his bed, inside his closet.

I tried to enter the room and surprise Yuta, but Kai tightened his hold around my waist.

“Not so fast,” Kai whispered to my ear.

I grinned at him.

“You’re awful; the boy is searching for me,” I said lightly hitting his hand.

“And I just found you” he leaned closer to kiss my cheek, but then I felt a hand pulling my arm.

“LIAAAAA” Yuta screamed shoving Kai away and hugging me and I heard their mom telling him to be quiet from downstairs.

“Take your hands away from my friend Jun,” Yuta said hugging me tighter.

I secretly held his hand and he looked at me, his eyes smiling at my support.

I chuckled turning my head to Yuta, he let go of me and held my hand, pulling me into his room.

“WE ARE GOING TO PLAY THE WHOLE DAY” he said excitedly, taking out toy after toy from his drawers.

“Can I play with you too?.” Kai said, looking innocently, batting his eyelashes at Yuta.

He pulled an ‘I’m thinking’ look, but then gave in.

“Okay, you can.”

Kai grinned boyishly.

He sat next to me on the ground and held me close to him by my waist.

“Soo first Mr. Squishy needs some tea…”

*

After we played with Yuta for an hour, Kai decided to walk me home, knowing that I needed to study.

He held my hand tightly and got me and himself coffee, to drink walking.

“So when the summer ends I’m going back to Japan for university.” He said pulling me closer if that’s even possible.

I frowned suddenly saddening. He looked at me, stopping on track.

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and lifted my face up to gaze into my eyes.

My chest tightened, body feeling like a crumbled paper, hurting me emotionally.

He leaned in and kissed my forehead the most intense way he ever did. His lips stayed on my forehead for seconds, and I felt my insides fluttering with emotion.

He put his chin on top of my head and pulled me into a hug after his lips left my forehead.

I hugged him as tight as I could, wish that I did starting from the first day he appeared here.

“We’ll find a way.” He said.

I hope we do. I thought.

*

After I finished studying for the day, I decided to grab my old journals and read my memoirs once again.

Because I was terribly missing Kai, I picked the pink one with flowers on it.

This specific one held the memories of a girl named Lia, meeting a boy in Japan, two years ago.

 

I think I had the biggest adventure of my life today.

Let me start from the beginning:

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter