Operation A

A Blessing In Disguise

“How long will it take until she wakes up?” Xiumin asked worriedly. He couldn't relax ever since his frost froze the nano chip inside her heart too much.

Chanyeol, without taking his eyes off Jiyeon, answered, "I don't know. I'm new to this, remember?"

"You just got brainwashed, for your information," Luhan interrupted, walking up to Xiumin's side. He looked over to Z and his face expression immediately turned to a gentle one. "Speaking of brainwash..."

"Let me go! Let me go! Aloysius help!"

Bang.

"Aloysius! No!"

"Jiyeon! Jiyeon! Let go of her! Jiyeon!"

Luhan abruptly opened his eyes and mumbled, "Aloysius..."


With a press of a button, the mechanic heart started beating the chemical substance all around its body. Power and adrenaline was present in each and every single body part it had. As it fluttered its eyes open, the unknown species began to speak.

"Android 2.0 Activated"

The man standing in front of him within a few meters smirked. He slowly looked up at the item and began to laugh. "You are very talented Zhang Yixing. I'd like to know more about this amazing creation of yours," he said.

The scientist walked up to the side of his 'creation'. Stealing one glance at it before explaining more about it. "Well Mr. Lim, this robot will totally show an effect on Agent Jung Jiyeon. Reason is because he played an important role back on her past. The two of them were closer than her and Lu Han, so I guess... This boy is the closest person to her from the start. Anyway, Android 2.0 goes with the name Aloysius Lee. He is obviously a human but his circulatory system has been converted to a cyborg's. A chemical substance called Zelda, which is known to be the most powerful chemical substance present in this generation, circulates within his body. So, despite being a normal sorcerer, he surpassed his average skills and gets super human powers," Yixing elucidated as he walked round his awesome creation.

"Outstanding... You never fail to make me proud. Very well, we shall send Aloysius to Jiyeon tomorrow arvo. I can feel her kneeling down for me already..."

After Mr. Lim walked out, Aloysious looked over to its creator and asked, "Professor Zhang, am I human?"

"No Aloysious, you're not. You used to be. But you're no longer human. You're a robot. See for yourself," he replied and gestured Aloysious to place his hand over his chest.

The innocent robot did as he was told. Instead of constant beating, he felt electricity flowing. He really was a robot. A robot in a human body.

"You shall have no flaws, no weaknesses, no feelings and no mercy. Do you hear me Android 2.0?" Yixing declared.

"Yes sir"


Xiumin fell asleep with his head resting on Jiyeon's bed. He was sitting on a chair beside her and his hand was interlocked with hers. Luhan was watching the two of them quietly while he leaned on the wall. Thoughts about them being together in the future filled his head.

"Hello? Oh hi! Oh, I see... Yes, okay. Noted. See you later then," Jessica hung up and pocketed her phone. "Hey guys, we have a visitor. She's my best friend, along with Jiyeon of course," she told the sorcerers in the room.

"Is she... A threat?" Sehun, being the youngest, asked worriedly. He may have been the youngest but he wasn't the weakest. His thoughts about having another battle just made him feel fear.

Jessica smiled and answered, "Definitely not. She resigned from SHL a year ago. She's currently a nurse in a big hospital." She looked around and noticed that not all of the guys were in the room. "Where's Chanyeol?" She asked.

"He went out with Jongin. Kyungsoo told them to buy ingredients for the healing soup. I can't believe they taught that back in the academy," Luhan said, looking back at the unconscious Jiyeon. "Are you jealous?" He asked with a simper, directing to Jessica.

"W-What! Of course not!" She lied, her cheeks turning slightly pink. "Why would I be jealous..." She mumbled, looking away.

With perfect timing, the doorbell rang. Jessica went to open the door so that she could escape the awkward aura in the room. The boys had a smirk on their faces. It was so obvious that Jessica wanted Kyungsoo to show concern to her as well. Swinging the main door open, Jessica's friend walked in. The sound of heels was heard making contact with the floor.

"Hey Yoona! Long time no see!" Jessica greeted casually giving the visitor a small hug. "How've you been?"

"Great? I met so many different kinds of patients and most of them remind me of you and Jiyeon. How's her condition?" She asked with a slight hint of worry.

Instead of answering her question, Jessica led her to her room where Jiyeon was lying on the bed unconsciously.

"You are...?" Sehun, with his usual low voice, asked.

"I'm Im Yoona. Used to be an SHL Agent but... I found out the truth," she smiled. "It feels good to resign from the agency."

Luhan raised a brow and asked, "How'd you know? You a sorcerer?"

"Nah, Terence told me. Apparently, I'm a half. Somehow... He sensed it. But I can't really see any weird mutations..." She answered.

All of them shifted their attention to Jiyeon. Yoona knew what was the cause and what was happening to Jiyeon. Her eyes are like those you see in the iron man movie. Somehow like that.

In the midst of the awkward silence, Jongin finally arrived back in the house. Kyungsoo stood up and was going to head to the kitchen. But what he said made everyone in the room smile.

"Jung Jessica"

"Yeah?"

"Come help me prepare the soup for Jiyeon," he said and walked out of the room first.

No questions and she didn't have enough time to answer. With everyone's eyes focused on her, she followed Kyungsoo out to the kitchen.

"Is there something going on between the two?" Yoona asked, suppressing her chuckle.

"Yeah, Jessica seems to like Kyungsoo," Junmyeon answered.

"Oh, sunbae! I didn't notice you there. Maybe 'cause you're so small," with that, Yoona's laughter exploded. "I thought you were the so called 'loyal kid' in the agency?"

"Okay firstly, I am not short. I'm fun sized," Junmyeon spoke making the rest make whispering laughter sounds. Pausing for a moment, he continued, "Secondly, the loyal kid is Jiyeon not me. Well, somehow I am. But these idiots were just irritating that I didn't have a choice."

"Junmyeon hyung!" Chanyeol yelled in annoyance.

"Park Chanyeol! That's my girlfriend you're taking care of! Do not get out of focus!" Luhan shouted with a very very very worried tone and look.

"Alright! Alright!" He said innocently and focused back on melting Xiumin's frost in Jiyeon's heart. It wasn't as easy as it seemed. He had to locate the exact location of the ice and melt it layer by layer.

Luhan started to worry. If anything happens to Jiyeon again, he wouldn't know what to do with life anymore. He lost her once, and he wasn't going to lose her again. Observing her carefully, he noticed her eyes slightly twitching and her face becoming less pale.

"Jiyeon..." Luhan mumbled and rushed to her side. Brushing off the fringe to the side of her face, he continued, "Can you hear me?"

Xiumin stood upright and stared at Jiyeon blankly. He was confused and anticipating for Jiyeon at the same time. He had mixed feelings. Knowing that he was at fault, he held her hand and ran his thumb over the back of her hand. "I'm sorry..." He whispered.

Seeing her slightly fidgeting, the rest gathered round her bed. Unlike most wake ups, Jiyeon's eyes shot open and she instantly sat upright when she finally woke up from her long and deep sleep. "What happened?" She asked firmly, looking at a blank space.

"Xiumin's frost went wrong... Slightly..." Chanyeol answered quietly.

"Yoona..." Her voice trailed off because she was still in a weak state. Closing her eyes shut tightly, she blinked multiple times, trying to steady her vision.

"Yo, how've you been Jiyeon? I heard about the fight between Baekhyun and Xiumin. Seems like it ended up as a wreck, huh..." The female guest began a decent conversation with Jiyeon.

The latter just nodded and looked at Xiumin whose wounds, scars and bruises had disappeared quickly. “Are you okay…?” she asked ever so weakly as she sat upright on her bed slowly.

“I’m fine Jiyeon…” he smiled and her hair. Xiumin turned his eyes to Luhan who was slightly glaring at him in jealousy. “Luhan… Aren’t you worried of him?” he asked, looking back at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon hugged Luhan’s arm and said, “I don’t need to be worried of him… He’s my angel. He promised never to get hurt for me.” She looked up to him and smiled innocently.

Out of the blue, the doorbell rang once. The sound of the door opening was heard right after. Kai opened it for them. As soon as he saw the person standing in front of him, a gasp left his mouth. “Hyung… Hyung!?” he couldn’t believe his eyes. His comrade, who had died once in the past, was then standing in front of him.

“Hello, Kim Jongin. Long time no see. May I see my Jung Jiyeon. I terribly miss her after 10 years. I finally get to see my god sister again.”

“Sure…” his voice trailed off as he let the certain person in the house. His facial expressions maintained its… shocked stated.

The guy walked in Jiyeon’s room and greeted, “Hey sweetie~ I missed you so much…” He walked up to her and hugged her gently. He had his memories all in his head. Not forgetting any of it.

“I… I can’t believe this…” Luhan mumbled as he stared at the boy hugging his girlfriend. He had no doubt that it was him. He was sure of it. There was no taking it back.

Jiyeon pushed the male softly just to stare at his face because she didn’t get to see his whole appearance. Once he was far away enough, she let out a gasp and said out his name. It felt hard to say his name when she hadn’t seen him in so long. But now, he was right in front of her, smiling, alive. He came back.


author's note ♦

I have been gone for a month
Secondary life is definitely hard.
I won't apologize because... As usual,
late update again. OMFG, I KENT.
I am very sorry. This girl is a very bad writer.
Well, now I have found my inspiration to write again.
So... I won't promise quick updates but
I'll say that every update won't be each month XD
Sorry about that.

Oh, one great news is that
I have just finished my SYF ( Singapore Youth Festival ) peformance!
Wish our Sengkang Choir to get distinction! Hehehe~ ✌︎

One more thing, I love the people who continue
on showering their love despite the slow updates
I love you guys! You rock!

Please do comment.
Comments are what makes me want to write more ♡