Professor Kim Junmyeon

A Blessing In Disguise

Luhan told Chanyeol the whole story while they were on their way to the SHL Headquarters with their hover boards. Chanyeol got his own red colored hover board but Jiyeon still hasn’t, so like usual, she rode with Xiumin. “I really thought you guys were against me…” Jiyeon muttered.

Xiumin let out a chuckle as he said, “We were trying to save you. The agency is the one against you. Not us. Do you remember Terence?” Jiyeon nodded her head slightly that it was barely noticeable. “Yeah, about that, he’s actually a sorcerer too,” Xiumin stated.

Jiyeon couldn’t believe what he had just said. Terence looked very normal. Well, Xiumin and Luhan looked normal too but they had the looks of an angel. Their appearances were beyond good-looking. Luhan glanced at Jiyeon. His smile faded away and turned into a slight pout. She didn’t clearly remember her past with him and she was slowly falling for Xiumin more. “Hey Jiyeon…” Luhan slowed down a bit to hover next to Xiumin and her. “How are you feeling?” he asked worriedly.

She sighed softly and nodded. Luhan used his telekinesis to make her move from Xiumin to him in mid air. Luhan was then carrying Jiyeon. His body warmth felt so nice and it made Jiyeon pull him closer. “Is your memory coming back…?” he whispered into her ear.

“A little… But it’s blurry…” she answered and closed her eyes.

Chanyeol looked back at the three of them. His phlegmatic look turned into a gentle one when he felt the jealousy aura within the two boys.  They speeded up and soon arrived at the SHL Headquarters in a few minutes. Having stepped out of the hover board, the security loaded their guns and directed it to the three boys, not caring if Chanyeol was one of them. A translucent blue sphere shield was visible each time a bullet had hit it. Xiumin was wrapping Jiyeon around his arms. He knew that Jiyeon was still weak and that her powers still hadn’t come back. Luhan looked definitely jealous. He groaned, annoyed with the bullets and Xiumin being all affectionate towards Jiyeon. He snapped his finger and the security was thrown back to different directions. Chanyeol muttered the word ‘cool’. 

As the four of them stepped in the same office, all the agents started taking cover. They were really scared of Luhan and Xiumin. But, no one got scared of Chanyeol. The ‘new’ sorcerer, Chanyeol, tried experimenting. He exerted energy to his hands and a fireball appeared suddenly. It didn’t even fade into sight. They got even more scared excluding Jessica. She stepped up and asked Chanyeol what had happened like she didn’t see the ball of fire in his hand. He wasn’t able to answer her question because Luhan’s voice echoed in the room. He was asking where Kim Junmyeon was. All of them were too scared to even speak up.

“Suho’s at the third floor. Turn right. Metal door is his,” Jessica answered and the four of them headed to the said location. She was curious of what was happening to them, so she decided to follow. “Where’s Kyungsoo?” she asked Jiyeon casually.

“I’m not really sure… Why are you asking?” Jiyeon tilted her head slightly to the left. She wasn’t expecting Jessica to ask about Kyungsoo’s whereabouts.

Luhan was the most furious among the three of the boys. Junmyeon was to blame for Jiyeon’s memory loss and power loss. But of course, the real mastermind was the president of the agency, Mr. Lim. Luhan flicked his finger, which caused the door to get busted down. A male was inside, testing a few chemicals.

“Hey! You’re not supposed to— Xiumin?” he was angry at first, but was surprised when he recognized Xiumin. “What are you doing here? No one is supposed to come here!” He was about to approach them when Chanyeol surrounded him with a ring of fire so that he couldn’t get any closer.

“Give me back Jiyeon’s memory,” Luhan demanded. He didn’t know what he’d do if he spent another day with his girlfriend, who had no idea of who he really was. Extending his arm out, he started controlling the scientist, pulling him closer and closer to the fire.

Xiumin couldn’t bear to watch the sight. He froze the ice and immediately made it melt away. “Luhan. You can’t hurt Suho,” he muttered.

The said boy frowned before releasing Junmyeon from his ‘grip’. Junmyeon dusted off his lab coat and faced the five of them. “You came here. Just to get that girl’s memory?” he asked as he pointed to Jiyeon.

“Oh wow, I’m a that girl now,” she rolled her eyes, quite offended by what he just said. No one ever called her that before since she was the best of the best. Appearing by Jiyeon’s side was Kai, along with Sehun and Kyungsoo. Jiyeon didn’t know why they suddenly appeared. But she did know that they would try their best not to fight Junmyeon. Jessica felt fear, but she didn’t show it on her face. She stood behind Jiyeon, scared of what the furious Luhan would do.

“Give it back Suho hyung,” Chanyeol said, showing some brotherly affection. They were close friends before everything came out of place for the agency.

Junmyeon wasn’t going to talk anytime sooner. The scientist’s actions annoyed Kyungsoo’s inner self. He walked up to him and placed his palm on his head, transporting the memory of Junmyeon. It was lucky that Kyungsoo was able to take in the memory when the agency erased Junmyeon’s. After the process was done, Junmyeon was frozen at his spot; he was confused and surprised at the same time. A tattoo slowly appeared on his wrist.

“No. It can’t be. I’ve been serving SHL since I was born!” he protested, not wanting to believe the truth. Out of a sudden, a simper showed up on his face. He reached his arm out and was about to shoot waters that could cut towards Jiyeon.

With Luhan’s fast reflexes, he made Junmyeon freeze at his spot. “Don’t touch my girl,” he said in a soft tone but was audible enough for everyone in the room to hear.

“Suho, stop denying!” Xiumin shouted.

“I’m not a sorcerer!” he shouted back and a pack of icy water came speeding up towards each and every one of them.

Chanyeol used his fire as a shield to block the freezing water. They weren’t going to convince Junmyeon anytime soon. Jessica sneakily handed Jiyeon a pair of black stuff, which the girl loved the most. Finally saving enough energy to fight, Jiyeon held her pistols upside down and shot Junmyeon. “Give it back to me you rascal,” she demanded, her eyes slowly turning from brown to red.

Junmyeon used his waters to remove the gun pistols from her hands. He smirked before attacking her with water. Luhan was about to sacrifice himself until hey all noticed the water being absorbed in Jiyeon’s hand.

“Don’t you dare make Luhan rage,” she said, unconscious, she couldn’t control her own self. Surprisingly, she mimicked Junmyeon’s attack and shot the water back. “Give it back. Now!” she shouted and punched his chest.

Xiumin ran to her and pulled her back, she shouldn’t hurt Junmyeon. He couldn’t calm her, not at all. Holding her hands down, he leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. Jiyeon’s emotions changed. Her eye color came back and she became conscious. He wasn’t going to break the kiss until she was calmed down completely.

“Fine! I’ll give it!” Junmyeon surrendered and began looking for the chip, which contained the girl’s memory. “Tell her to sit down on that chair. Don’t worry. It isn’t electric,” he said, not turning his head to them.

Jessica was hugging Kyungsoo’s arm. She feared of what would happen to Jiyeon but she also feared that Kyungsoo would squeeze her to death. But, she had no choice. She was more scared of the fight with Junmyeon.

Luhan stared at Xiumin and Jiyeon with jealousy. He badly wished that he were Xiumin. But then again, if he were to be Xiumin, he wouldn’t be Jiyeon’s boyfriend back then. He called out, “Ji?” She instantly pulled away to respond to Luhan. “It’s time to get your memory back.”


“Tell me why Suho’s here again…”

“I, myself, do not know why I followed you guys."

“Seriously, can't you two just quiet down?”

After Jiyeon regained her memory, it was like they were transported to the past. They met the Jiyeon that they knew long time ago. Also, Suho injected enough blood to catch up on the blood that she has lost for the past few days. “Suho, how many microchips do I have in my body?” Jiyeon asked from the back of the car.

Sitting at the driver’s seat, Suho turned back and replied, “I wasn’t the one who implanted them. It was Tao. Huang Zitao. You know him?”

“Yeah, his lab is right next to yours,” Chanyeol answered.

There was a short pause within all of them. Suddenly, Suho spoke once again. “Why’s Jessica with us?” he asked. “And is she and Kyungsoo dating?”

Kyungsoo cussed and said, “No.”

Sehun and Jiyeon were teasing the two of them with a love (tease… ish) song. Luhan was beside Jiyeon, laughing like he used to before. Seeing all of them in that car felt like they’ve been friends for decades. “Hey, let’s stop by a bubble tea shop, please?” Sehun pleaded. Jiyeon wanted to stop by too, so she pleaded with him. Luhan pinched her cheeks, finding her cute. Jiyeon turned to him and rested her head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around her waist.

“If we go to the bubble tea shop, will you stop being all lovey dovey?” Junmyeon asked, looking at them through the rear mirror. He wasn’t a big fan of romance at all.

Xiumin looked at Jiyeon cutely and pouted, “My princess forgot about me…”

“Nawww… Don’t be sad, hm?” she ruffled his hair. To Jiyeon, her prince charming was Xiumin and her knight was Luhan. No one knew why she preferred the princess to marry the knight instead of the prince.

The rest of them felt like they needed some healing or bonding time, so they decided to stop by a bubble tea shop. Sehun was, of course, overjoyed. It had been days since he last drank bubble tea. Jessica was clinging onto Kyungsoo the entire time. She knew that it’d be safer for her to cling onto Chanyeol because they were comrades, but she had no idea why she was with Kyungsoo. Jiyeon glanced at Luhan who had his index finger pointed towards the ‘couple’. He had a mischievous grin pasted on his face. Only then did Jiyeon realize that Jessica couldn’t pull away from Kyungsoo as Luhan was controlling them. Luhan looked at Jiyeon and gave her a wink.


“So, how come you couldn’t return her powers again?” Kai asked, looking so clueless. He wasn’t paying attention clearly during the talk that they had back in the laboratory. Well, whether he listened or not, he wouldn’t be able to comprehend the topic because it was too complex.

Junmyeon sighed and started to explain everything again, but with more detail, which kiddie brains could understand. “I was the on who took out the memory and powers out of Jiyeon. But Mr. Lim took the chip that contained her powers. I’m not really sure where he placed it. Maybe Jiyeon knows. She’s the closest to him,” he pointed to her.

She tilted her head slightly. “Did you not know that he has a cabinet full of memory chips? I thought you guys knew…” she answered ever so innocently.

“What if he gets the chip for his own good and get her powers?” Xiumin asked, worried of what would happen if Mr. Lim were to use it.

Junmyeon smiled while the straw was in between his lips. “Don’t worry. Only the person who owns the chip have access to it,” he said. “I’m surprised though. How’d Jiyeon use her powers when it was all… Erased…?” Junmyeon looked at her closely.

“Hey, have you forgotten that you made a duplicate?” Jessica butted in with an ‘Are you that forgetful?’ look. “I used it to give her transport her powers back. But unfortunately, the duplicate only had a little amount, so she can barely exert powers out of her,” she elucidated.

All of them turned their heads to Jiyeon. They were getting very worried of her because she was the closest to the mastermind and the one who got implanted the most number of microchips. She probably had 73 of it but because of Xiumin’s frost. He was able to see through her to freeze each microchip and eventually let it melt away. The microchips absorb blood from her body to make sure it continues doing its function. It may not look like it, but Jiyeon was under a critical state.


author's note ♦

Did it take long? I'm sorry OAO
Our first common test is coming next week
So we have a whole... stack of homework
T^T save meee~
Lmao, I'm kidding, I can bear with it ^^v

I guess you all know that Kyungsoo and Jessica
*cough cough*
Who ships them? :D I SHIP!

By the way, if you're Australian...
Is it ok for you to tell me A LOT of stuff
about Melbourne? O>O I love Melbourne, Australia
I wish to study there.
Lastly, SOMEONE TEACH ME AUSSIE XD
I love Ausside. Woo~ \o/

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter
I was trying my best not to go back to my previous writing style
Which was horrible. xD
Okeeeeh... I must go now
Because... I still have... 2 pieces of homework
MATH HOMEWORK
*dies