How to Train to be A Good Liar

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 minutes later, Eunji and Chanyeol already arrived at Cube Cafe. Chanyeol walked into the cafe first, and Eunji will follow him 15 minutes later, because they were too afraid If some sasaeng noticed them. They didn't want to make a scandal for sure.
 
When Chanyeol already got out from the car, Eunji used that moment to call Seungyoon, who was already stayed at the cafe since earlier.

"Yeoboseyo, Seungyoon-ah. It's me Eunji. Are you still at Cube Cafe?" she directly asked him, when suddenly she heard Seungyoon's voice in the other line.

"Yes, I was still here. And I just saw Exo's members here. Ummm, I thought it must be Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol..."

"Oh... that's bad. It doesn't seem to be safe for us to meet since the other idols were there..." Eunji started to persuade him to leave the cafe.

"I don't think so. They are idols too, so I'm sure they will not judging our private life since they had their own private life too,"

"But, I just feel afraid that..."

"Aish, you don't have to worry, Ji. I think the public already know that we'd been friends since we were in the high school, right? So what is the problem now?"

- Yeah, Kang Seungyoon was right, Jung Eunji. You and him were only friends, and not will more than that~

"O-okay. I'll be there soon in 10 minutes. Please wait for me,"

Eunji hung up, while she was still busying herself to thinking for a way out. She surely didn't want the beagle line told Suho about her and Seungyoon plan to meet up tonight. And suddenly, she flicked her own fingers as she found out a way out. She took her cellphone again, and dialing someone's number.

"Yeoboseyo, Naeun-ah? I need your help."

 

***

 

"Yah, Jung Eunji! What took you so long, huh? I've been waiting for you here since 30 minutes ago. And I'm so worry because we'd made a plan that you will going outside the car just 15 minutes later after me," Chanyeol suddenly blabbered when he saw Eunji's presence in front of him.

"Anyeong Eunji-ya, anyeong Naeun-ah!" Baekhyun grinned as he greeted the girls.

"Anyeong Baekhyun Oppa, long times no see!" Eunji greeted him back and took her seat in front of him, she was completely ignoring Chanyeol who was sit next to her.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Baekhyun oppa, Chanyeol oppa, nice to meet you here," Naeun politely bowed to the eldest, before she took her seat next to Baekhyun.

"Yah! You ignore me, Ji," Chanyeol glared as he flicked Eunji's forehead till made her groaned.

"Apo! It hurts oppa!" she whimpered as she rubbed her forehead, and suddenly she stole her glance to the other side of the cafe, since Baekhyun and Chanyeol used to sit in the middle area.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim. May I joining you here?"

Eunji suddenly felt startled, as the familiar voice approaching her ears. While Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Naeun directly turned their gaze to the owner of the voice.

"Oh, are you Kang Seungyoon, Winner's leader?" Baekhyun eyes widened as he pointed him, who was surprisingly already standing behind Eunji

"Yes, I am," he smiled and bowed politely..

"Seungyoon-ssi, please take your seat with us here. It's such a coincidence that we can meet you here," Chanyeol suddenly got up from his seat and asked the youngest to joining them.

"Thank you very much. I feel so honor, sunbaenim," Seungyoon took his seat beside Eunji, and now she was flanked by Chanyeol and Seungyoon on her both sides.

"Please don't call us with the sunbae-nim thingy. It was too formal. Just call us with hyung, okay?" Baekhyun winked and made Seungyoon smile awkwardly.

"Oh, okay, Baekhyun hyung..."

 

Naeun stared at Eunji with mischievous looks, while Eunji face suddenly turned pale. It was out of her plan, for sure.

"Have you ordering any drink, Seungyoon-ssi?" Chanyeol asked, he seems didn't noticing Eunji's awkward behavior.

Seungyoon nodded, "Off course, I am. I'd already told the waiter that I changed my seat position, so they will bring my order here later."

"Oh, good then. And you girls, what do you like to order? I will order it for you," Chanyeol asked to both Naeun and Eunji.

"Oh, you don't need to do that, Oppa. Let me and Naeun ordering for ourselves. Naeun-ah, kajja," Eunji said as she signaled the youngest to follow her to the cashier. Naeun understand and obeyed her, while both of them walked away from the table.


"So... The rumors about exopink were right..." Seungyoon mumbled, but Baekhyun could hear it, since he was sitting in front of him.

"Yeah, some part of it was right. We've been friends since the WGM-Taemin sunbaenim and Naeun's era," he said while giggled when he remembering how clumsy they were in that 'Exo and Apink' special episode.

"But, not all of us were that close to each other. Just some of us only," Chanyeol said as he put a slice of cheese cake into his mouth.

"And you-- did you and Eunji were friends too, right?" Baekhyun suddenly asked.

"Ah yes, she was my best friend when we were attending the same high school at Busan," Seungyoon said.

"Wow, that's a coincidence then since finally you can meet her again in this industry," Baekhyun said in amazement.

"Yes, actually being professional singers were our dream. And thankfully we could realize our dream, together..." Seungyoon smiled, as he threw his gaze to Eunji, who was backfacing him from a distance.

"Oh, you must be that close to her... Actually, you must know her so well, didn't you?" Chanyeol gave a hint.

"Umm... Not really, because we had lost contact to each other since she was joining A Cube Entertainment 3 years ago. So, we're not that close anymore, and we were just rekindled our friendship a few days ago," he said.

 "Oh really? So you didn't know anything new about her?" Chanyeol were eyes widened in curiosity.

Seungyoon shook his head, "No... She didn't tell me about anything yet. And honestly I felt so surprised by seeing your close friendship with her."

"Oh okay... actually we could be that close because... ouch!" Chanyeol suddenly stopped, as Baekhyun kicked his feet from under the table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter