I Love You, XOXO

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop please… It hurts…” Suho hit his chest repeatedly when he already brought Eunji to one of a restaurant in Itaewon, off course to meet up with Kang Seungyoon. He voluntarily offered himself to bring his former girlfriend to meet her new lover.

‘Kim Junmyeon, you’re stupid,’

Suho couldn’t control his eyes to not let the tears slip out. He was deeply suffering.

‘You should hate her. He had cheated on you. He betrayed your love while you loved her with all of your heart! She didn’t deserve your kindness. You’re being too nice!’

Suho shook his head. “I can’t hate her. Never. The wound that she had made was mean nothing if it compared to the beautiful memories that she had made in my life…” Suho curved a bitter smile, as a tear was falling from his eyes. 

‘You are indeed stupid, Jun…’

“Yes, I am…” Suho was erasing the tears carelessly and looked up. He tried to make the tears stopped from falling. But… he failed.

He began to sob soundly. “Stop crying… Junmyeon-ah, stop crying… You’re a man. Don’t you dare to cry… please…” he hit his chest repeatedly again, and made the tears falling even more from his eyes.

He never knew that broken heart would be this painful.

***

 

Eunji entered the restaurant, and she could find Seungyoon’s presence in one of the table which was located on the corner of the room. She walked toward him with a plain expression, and Seungyoon noticed it.

“What’s wrong with you, Hyerim? Did something bad happen to you?” Seungyoon asked when Eunji already took her seat in front of him.

“No, Yoon. I’m fine, you don’t have to worry,” she forced a smile on her face.

“You don’t look like you are okay,” Seungyoon shook his head. “What happen? I knew you have problem. You can’t lie to me.”

“Seungyoon-ah, I’m okay. See? I’m smiling right now,” Eunji put a fake grin on her face; she tried so hard to not make Seungyoon noticed her awkwardness.

Seungyoon heaved a sigh, because he was too smart to be fooled. “Don’t let Suho sunbae go,” he mumbled.

Surprisingly, Eunji could hear it. “W-what?”

“Don’t let him go,” Seungyoon repeated, now it was clearer and louder. “Suho sunbae did not deserve it.”

“S-Seungyoon-ah…” Eunji stunned.

“I knew you might think that I was losing my sense,” he curled a thin smile on his lips as he was inhaling oxygen as much as he could. “But, I’m serious, Rim. Your source of happiness is him; I can see it clearly from your eyes…”

“But… I already made a decision, Yoon. Although I don’t have you right now, I will still break up with him. Since you know, dating an EXO’s member is a threat for A Pink’s career. I can’t be a selfish person who will sacrifice the others happiness for my own sake.”

“Although it hurts you?”

 “Yes, although it hurts me.”

Seungyoon suddenly faintly smirked when he heard Eunji’s remark. “So, finally you admitted that you had hurt because of your broke up with Suho sunbae, Hyerim,” Seungyoon bitterly said.

“I… I…” Eunji stuttered as she caught up.

“It’s okay, Rimmie. I understand,” Seungyoon heaved a sigh. “I know it from the start. I know that you only feel bad at me, because I always avoided you during these weeks. I admitted that it was my fault. I came into your life after what I had done to you in the past. I came into your life once again and ruined your love. Too be honest, I was avoiding you before, just because I wanted to forget you, Hyerim. But, I never knew that it would create a big impact to you…”

“Seungyoon-ah, I…”

“Hyerim-ah, I love you. I really do. But I know, deep down, even if you are being my girlfriend, I’m sure you will be much happier if you are with him…” he said firmly.

Eunji looked down, and Seungyoon suddenly held her hand.

“Go back to him. He deserves you rather than me.”

Eunji shook her head as she lifted her face so they were facing each other now. “I had hurt him so much, Yoon. I’m not deserved him anymore… I’m a bad person, Yoon.”

Seungyoon startled, as he could clearly find a hurt in her eyes.

“You said that because you still felt bad toward me, didn’t you?” Seungyoon smiled gravely. “Listen to me, Rim. Don’t fool your heart anymore. If you keep doing this, you will only hurt Suho sunbae, and hurt yourself. You should enough suffering heartaches, Hyerim. So did Suho sunbae…”

“… And how about you?”

Seungyoon shook his head. “We were nothing but just friends since the beginning. So, let’s keep on being friends. Okay?”

“Seungyoon-ah…” Eunji stared at him deeply as she could find a doubt inside his eyes.

“Yeah I know it will be so hard for me to forget about these stupid feelings toward you. But, I’ll try my best, and please give me some times to learn how to forget you and we will being best friends like we used to. Okay?” Seungyoon forced a smile.

Eunji’s eyes were bawled in tears. “I’m sorry… Seungyoon-ah, I’m really sorry.”

“I should be the one who said an apology to you and Suho sunbae… If I had not came into your life again and asking for your love… This would not be happen,” Seungyoon smiled sadly. “I will be okay. Hyerim-ah, I will be okay.”

Eunji looked down, and started to cry silently.

“Hyerim-ah, don’t cry. All you need to do now is… get Suho sunbae’s heart again. I knew you can do it, Rim,” Seungyoon genuinely smiled. “Go get his heart, now.”

***

 

Eunji was running, she was going as fast as she could. She already wore a cap and a mask to prevent her to be recognized by sasaeng. She decided to go on foot since the distance between the restaurant and Suho’s apartment were not too far. 

She reached his apartment in 10 minutes, and she immediately could open the door since Suho still didn’t change the password. Eunji could feel a slight of guilt, since the password for his apartment was her birthday date.

“Oppa, are you there?” she called, but no one answered her. She slowly walked toward his room to find nothing in it.

Eunji’s gaze was suddenly glued on the table near the bed. She could clearly see the picture of their first selca was still standing on it. He did not move it from its place. Suho didn’t throw it away although she already hurt him that bad.

Eunji grabbed the photo and touched it while stared of Suho’s picture where he was smiling widely at that time. Eunji suddenly fell on her knees and sobbed soundly. “Suho oppa… I’m sorry…”

***

 

“Hyung, how much longer I should avoiding Eunji noona like this?”

Sehun and Suho already came back from the bubble tea shop earlier. He felt his cell phone was vibrated, and he got another call from Eunji. She already tried to call him for almost 15 times.

“If I’m still here, please don’t pick up her phone, Hun.”

 “You’re avoiding her now?” he peeked at his hyung.

“I have to.”

“What if she was suddenly changing her mind? What if she finally did not dating Seungyoon and she wants you back?” Sehun shot him with some questions.

Suho shook his head. “Don’t dream too much, Hun. It’s hurt,” he said sadly.

Sehun heaved a sigh. “I’m so sorry, hyung. But if you keep avoided her like this, it just will make things more complic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter