The Ice Bucket Challenge

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ A Pink's Dorm

"I'm coming!!" Eunji shouted as she entering the dorm, and she found out that all of the A Pink's members were gathering around the living room together at that night.

"Eonnie! Finally you came home!" Namjoo rushed towards her, and hugged her.

"Yah, Kim Namjoo, don't exaggerate. We've just met 2 days ago, didn't we?" Eunji rolled her eyes, as she tried to release herself from Namjoo's tight hug.

"How was your filming today, eonnie? Was it going well?" Naeun walked closer to Eunji as she handed her the glass of orange juice.

"Thank you, Naeun-ah. Yes, everything goes well, but I was feel a little bit tired today," Eunji grabbed the glass from the youngest, and she took her seat in the living room together with the other members.

"You know, today we were filming for the second episode of Showtime in the waterpark. And It was feel less fun without you, Ji," Bomi pouted.

"What can I do then? This filming session was too tight, but don't worry because I will finish the last episode in the end of the week soon," Eunji smiled, as she was drinking the orange juice.

"Eunji-ya, did you know that Huh Gak oppa had asking you to do the Ice Bucket Challenge?" Chorong asked her this time.

"Seriously?" Eunji eyes widened.

Chorong nodded, "He was nominating you to do that," she giggled.

"Oh My... So I must do the challenge now, isn't it?" she asked to need a confirmation.

"Yes," Hayoung nodded.

"Just me? Alone?" she asked once again.

"100% yes, because Huh Gak only nominated you alone, not A Pink," Bomi stick out her tongue to mock her.

"Jinja..." she sighed.

"Oh you must nominated three others idols too when you are finishing the challenge later, okay? Shall we go now?" Namjoo asked in amazement as she prepared the video camcorder to recorded Eunji's challenge.

"Omo... Should I do it tomorrow?" Eunji still didn't move from her seat. And Bomi directly pulled her.

"Get up you brat! Let's go to the bathroom and do it, now!" Bomi successfully dragged her to the bathroom, and made Eunji sat in there.

"The ice bucket is ready!!" Naeun shouted and she brought it inside the bathroom.

"Ohhh Geez... Thanks Naeun-ah," Eunji frowned as she grabbed it from her and putted the red bucket beside her.

"Eonnie, get ready. 3... 2... 1... action!" Namjoo shouted.


"Hello, I'm A Pink's, Jung Eunji. I happen to participate in this campaign through Huh Gak oppa's nomination. And I'm honored to be a part of this meaningful campaign. Not only Lou Gehrig disease, I hope we can show more interest and find a cure to other diseases too... Ahh, and the people I will nominate are Shin Bora eonnie... Leesang's Kang Gary sunbaenim and ..." she stopped for a while, and thinking who had she choose at last.

"Don't say that she will choose Suho Oppa..." Hayoung whispered, and Chorong put her index finger into her lips to signaling the youngest to keep quite.


"Winner's... Kang Seung Yoon..." she stopped at the moment when she said that name. While the other A Pink's members gasped in unison.

"Ha... So the Ice Bucket Campaign... I prepared a lot of ice cubes with the only bucket I have," Eunji suddenly looked nervous. She wasn't nervous by the challenged, but she was nervous because she had chosen Kang Seungyoon at the end, not Suho, her boyfriend.

"I will try to pour it all at once," she smiled awkwardly to the camera, as she grabbed the bucket with full of ices that had been prepared by Naeun earlier.

She lifted the bucket up higher than her head, and slowly poured the ices through her body. She started to shiver when all of the ices and the cold water flushed through hers.

"Wow! I did it! Thank you!" she bowed and Namjoo directly stopped the records.


"Well done, eonnie!" she shouted and gave Eunji a thumb up.

"You choose Kang Seungyoon over Suho? Seriously?" Chorong gave a stern look to the younger, while Bomi gave Eunji a towel to dry herself off.

"It was impossible If I had to choose him. Public will immediately getting suspicious because they only know that our relationship was just as Saving Santa's dubbing partner," Eunji said as she still shivering.

"But..."

"Let Eunji eonnie change her clothes first, eonnie. She will get sick If she keep on using those wet shirt," Hayoung abruptly cutted Chorong's words, as she dragged Eunji to her room.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eonnie, Is it okay If Suho oppa know about this?" Hayoung who helped Eunji to drying her hair, suddenly asked.

"He will be understood," Eunji tried to act cool, although her heart was stomping irregularly for sure.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter