The End of the Affair?

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next morning, Eunji woke up earlier than Suho. She decided to cook for him at that morning, since she felt guilty because yesterday she could not kept her promise to cook some delicious food for him.

Eunji headed to the kitchen. And she directly put her apron and started cooking. She put an earphone on her ears, and listening to some music from her iPod. She humming while her hands still busy to cooked her boyfriend's favorite breakfast menu.

 

She was so into the music, until she didn't notice that Suho already woke up and hugged her from behind.
 
"Good morning, sweetheart," he said, as he pulled out the earphone from her ears, before landed a soft kiss on her left cheek.

"Omo, oppa, you surprised me. Why were you waking up so early? I just didn't finish from cooking yet," Eunji pouted, she could feel Suho's arm around her slim waist, and she leaned her head on his.

"It's okay. I can wait for you since I'm free from schedule today," he whispered on her ear before his lips trailing down to her neck to leaving another sweet kiss and it suddenly made Eunji shivered.


Slowly, she pulled out Suho's hand that wrapping her earlier, as she turned her body around, so they were facing each other right now. Eunji suddenly blushed when she found out that Suho was still shirtless, and only wore shorts.

"Oppa, why don't you put some clothes on?"

"Oh sorry, I was in hurry when I woke up earlier, because I didn't find you beside me. So I quickly got up from bed to found you, and I was forget to put some clothes on," Suho looked down, as he rubbed his un-itchy head.

 

"I will take a shirt first," Suho was ready to turn around to go back to his room, but he stopped, since Eunji suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer to her.

Eunji remembered about last night incident. When Suho wanted to make out with her and she suddenly cried, but fortunately Suho didn't mad at her. Eunji felt so guilty towards her kindhearted boyfriend, so she decided to give a little 'morning service' for him.

 

"What's wrong Ji? Is there anything you wanted to say?" Suho blinked, while Eunji already slide her arms behind his neck.

"Aniyo," Eunji shook her head, while threw a seductive gaze at him. "I just wanted to say sorry about last night..." she whispered, as her face lean closer to Suho.

"It's okay... I'd told you that it was supposed to be my fau-"

"Sshh..." Eunji cut Suho's words, as she put her index finger tip on his thin lips, before she pulled him closer into a passionate kiss.

Suho response faster, as he Eunji's collarbone gently, teasingly, and made their kisses going deepened. Eunji suddenly pushed Suho's body, and made him sat above the kitchen table. And a few second later, she already sat on his lap, playing with him and kissing his neck.

"You drive me crazy," Suho whispered in the midst of his moan.

 

"Oh sh*t!" Suho suddenly cursed, as he could hear someone was knocking on their apartment's door, and forced them to stop from their previous 'activity'.

Eunji quickly got up from his lap, and fixed her hair and her clothes, which was getting messy. "Let me open it. And oppa, you have to put your clothes on now," Eunji signaled her boyfriend to go back to their room, while she walked to the front room.

 


"Anyeong, Eunji-ya!" a cheer up voice suddenly approached her ears, right when she opened the door.

"Oh, anyeong Minseok oppa. Oh, you've also come, Kyungsoo-ya. Please come in," Eunji greeted.

"Where is Suho hyung? Did he wake up yet?" D.O. asked when he trailed behind Eunji.

"Yes, he did. Please sit here while I will call him for you," Eunji said as she got ready to call her boyfriend from their room.

"No need to call me, babe. I'd already here," Suho suddenly came up and grinned playfully to his girlfriend.

"Okay, I will let you guys to talk, while I will prepare the breakfast for us in the kitchen," Eunji said.

"But, we wants to talk about some important things to both of you," Xiumin said, and made Eunji turned around to face them again.

 

"What kind of things that you wanted to tell us, hyung?" Suho asked, while grabbed Eunji's wrist and dragged her to sit with him in the living room together with Xiumin and D.O.

"Did you read the news on soompi earlier?" Xiumin asked, while Suho and Eunji shook their heads in unison.

"There was news on the headline of the website. An ahjumma who had a small restaurant on Myeongdong told the reporter about last night, Suho from EXO had visited her restaurant with his idol girlfriend," D.O. spoke out while showed off the headline from his cell phone's screen, and made both of Eunji and Suho's jaws dropped.

"W-what? H-how could she finally recognized m-me?" Suho stuttered.

"So, what did the ahjumma said was right? You and Eunji were coming in to her restaurant last night?" Xiumin asked in disbelief.

"Y-yes, we had supposed to coming there, because last night we were so hungry and I didn't cook any food yet for our dinner. So... Suho oppa was asking me to bought some foods outside," Eunji spoke out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter