The Maknaes Line

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday @ Suho-Eunji Apartment

"Anyeonghaseyo, noona," Sehun smiled brightly as he found out Eunji in front of her apartment door.

"Oh, Sehun-ah, you've come. Suho Oppa was already waiting for you inside. Come in,"

Eunji opened the door widened, as she asked the younger to follow her.

"Don't you have any plans since today was a holiday, noona?" Sehun asked as he trailed her from behind.

"Off course I had. Me and Hayoung want to go to the private swimming pool near this apartment," Eunji said as she kept on walking to the living room.

"Wow, it's a nice idea. May I joining you?"

Suddenly Eunji turned around and made Sehun bumped into her, "Omo... mianhae noona. Why you have to stop so sudden?" Sehun stepped back.

"Are you sure wanna join us? Aren't you afraid with all of your sasaeng outside?" Eunji raised her eyebrow.

"It's a private pool though. I don't think they will have an access to go there. We just need to go there separately, noona," Sehun shrugged.

"Let's ask your leader, first," Eunji pointed her eyes and turned around, as she asked Sehun to follow her again.

 

"Wow, it's a nice idea. Sure, let's joining the girls, Hun," Suho directly agreed with Sehun's offer earlier, and made Sehun jumped in happiness, while the girls started to staring to each other.

"Eonnie, are you sure it's safe for us?" Hayoung asked with worries.

"I hope so..." Eunji shrugged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ The Private Pool

Eunji and Hayoung came first to that place, which was located in a five star hotel near her apartment. And 30 minutes later, both of Suho and Sehun also came and joined them.

"Yeah, our disguise was successful, hyung! I thought next year we can beat D.O. hyung to win the title of Best Idol Actor!" Sehun smirked playfully.

"I never knew that you could be such a genius, Hun," Suho patted the younger shoulder to signal that he was proud with the maknae. While Hayoung couldn't stopping from laughing, and Eunji acted like to puke.

Sehun had asked him to disguise as the make-up artists to the pool officer, as they used some 'property' to hide their true identities. Both of them disguised as girls, and they were totally looks so pretty.

 

 

"I never thought that Suho Oppa would be so pretty with that wig and dress!" Hayoung said in the midst of her laugh, until she down on her knees.

"It's disgusting. You looks like an ahjumma, Oppa," Eunji scoffed.

"Suho hyung looks prettier than me! I envy him so much!" Sehun added as he started to chuckled.

"Yah, Oh Sehun! Don't do some absurd things like this again, okay? What happens If the journalists or the sasaeng found out about this? It surely ruined your image," Eunji mad at the younger, and made Sehun rubbed the back of his neck clumsily.

"Hey, hey, don't getting mad, Ji. If we did not do this, we cannot spend our time together here like today," Suho patted his girlfriend shoulder.

"Whatever. Change your clothes with the normal ones, now!" she glared at both of them, while Hayoung still couldn't stop herself from laughing.


30 Minutes Later

Suho, Eunji, Sehun and Hayoung played in the pool together.

"It would be nice if the other members are joining us here," Sehun pouted as he leaned on the edge of the pool.

"Don't dream too much, Hun. How can A Pink and EXO hanging out together? Public would have suspecting on us," Eunji scoffed.

"It's good then all of the exopink's shippers will be happy!" Hayoung said in amazement.

"Yeah, and our group will get a lot of hate from EXO's diehard fans, and we will be bashed through the years," Eunji shook her head.

"Eunji was right. We have to keep our close relationship as a secret from the public," Suho added.

"But, sometimes it's fun to knowing about the fans likes to pairing up our group to each other based on their delulu feels~" Sehun mumbled as his gaze moved to the ceiling.

"Yeah, the BaekMi shippers, KyungJoo shippers, SuJi shipp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter