The Thin Line Between Suho and Seungyoon

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Finally, Eunji and Seungyoon went in to the Ferris wheel. Eunji wasn't scared of heights, so she was fine with it. They could enjoy the beautiful view from above.

"Seoul was so pretty, right?" Seungyoon by out of the blue blurted out, to broke their silence.

Eunji nodded, "Yeah... it was so beautiful. And it's been a long time that I could not enjoy this scenery..." Eunji beamed, without loosening her gazes through the view.

Suddenly, Seungyoon took out a paper from his wallet and he handed it to Eunji. Eunji was stunned, because she knew that it was her weakness. Her weakness that she never wanted to know by Seungyoon. She surely remembered that she kept it safely in her high school locker room 3 years ago.

How could he get the paper?

"This is yours, right?" he asked as he took it back from hers.

"It was," Eunji corrected as she tried to grab it from him. But, unfortunately, Seungyoon quickly pulled his hand away, so she couldn't take the paper away from him.

 

That was a love letter that she had written to Seungyoon 3 years ago. 6 Months before she decided to move to Seoul and joining A Cube Entertainment. She remembered that she had kept it in her locker safely. But, she surely forgot to throw it to the dustbin before she moved from her school at that time.

"How could I be so stupid?!" she murmured and cursed herself.

 

"Give it to me, Seungie-ya. I should throw it away since a long time ago," Eunji said as she handed her palm toward him, to ask him for the love letter.

"Please explain to me about this, first," he stared at her.

This was kinda surprising her, so she let out a deep sigh before answering his question.

 

"I... I'm sorry Seungyoon-ah. I know that you had shocked when you found that letter... But, I couldn't handle myself for not loving you at that time... I know I was wrong because you were my close friend, and you'd fallen in love with another girl at that time... So, I decided to kept that letter and didn't ever give it to you,"

 

"Did those love was still left for me?" Seungyoon asked as he stared at her deeply.

Eunji didn't know how to breathe. She surely didn't know how to answer that question. Because she didn't know about her real feelings towards Seungyoon right now. She still remained silent for almost 2 minutes, and Seungyoon still staring at her. Seemed like he gave her times to think about it carefully. But Eunji still didn't have the best answer that she should give to him, so she decided to move her gaze to outside the Ferris wheel, while hoping that Seungyoon will notices that she cannot answer that question right now.

But unexpectedly, Seungyoon moved his seat, and sat right beside her. He quickly touched her cheek and forced her face met him, before he went closer to her face and made his lips touched hers.

 

Eunji's eyes widened as she could feel her heart was beating crazily. She never dares to imagined, that she would have a chance to taste his lips on hers. It was short, but that was sweet enough for her.

Seungyoon slowly pulled his face away from her, as he her cheeks gently with his fingertips, "I'm so sorry... Because I was being insensitive and didn't noticing your chaste love toward mine from the start."

 

Eunji opened her eyes, and quickly looked down, as she avoided Seungyoon's deep gaze.

"You know what, Hyerim-ah? I felt so lonely when you were gone to the Seoul at that time. I just realized that I miss you so bad and also feel dumbfounded when I accidentally found this love letter at your locker room. I could feel my heart was skip a beat. I was cursing myself for being so stupid and made you hurt by asking you to help me getting the other's girl heart... I'm so sorry, Ji..." he whined.

Eunji still remained silent. She really didn't know how to react by his sudden confession.

 

"That was the reason why I decided to joining Superstar K2 then. I was hoping that I can be an idol too, so I can chase after you. Its way more easier to be close to an idol, if ourselves were idols too, right? And fortunately, YG asked me to joining 'Who is Next?' program and my team won. So finally I have a chance to approaching you," he smiled, before let out a deep sigh.

 

"But... My heart surely broken into pieces when I found out from your friend, that you were already having a boyfriend. And the lucky man was none other than the leader of the rising boygroup in this era, EXO," his smile suddenly changing into frown. "I know that I was nothing if everyone was comparing me with him."

 

Eunji's eyes suddenly were bawled in tears.

"Don't cry, Ji... It's not your fault. But, it was mine, because I suddenly came and burdening you with my confession. I knew it was too late, and I realized that I don't deserve you," Seungyoon smiled bitterly.

 

"I'm sorry for kissing you, and I'm so sorry for being selfish."

 

Eunji's body started to tremble. She was happy for sure, because finally she realized that her love to Seungyoon wasn't one sided love. But in the other hand, she was feeling so confuse, because she was already being someone else's girlfriend.

 

The ferris wheel suddenly stopped and the door was already opened. Seungyoon directly got up from his seat.

"Let me take you home for the last time. Kajja," he said as he turned around, without look at her.

 


***

 


Along their way to A Pink's dorm, both of them were remained silent. An awkward situation was built between them. They seemed so busy with their own mind, until the car suddenly arrived in front of the gate of her dorm.

Eunji started to get out from the car, but suddenly Seungyoon called her name and made her turned around to face him.

"If I was burdening you, please just forget about today," he said sadly, and Eunji could clearly saw that her former close friend was deeply in pain.

But, she still couldn't find any good words to say. So she only nodded, and put a thin smile on her face, before Seunghyoon bid their goodbye.

 


***

 

"Yah, Jung Eunji! Come here!" Bomi shouted to the youngest, right when she saw Eunji's appearance passing the living room.

"I'm not in a good mood for joking around, Bbom," she said still walking away, ignoring her friend.

"Yah! Yah! I want to ask something important to you. You better sit down here for a while," Bomi grab Eunji's wrist and dragged her to sit.


"I know that you want to ask me about Kang Seungyoon, right?" Eunji rolled her eyes, as she took her seat next to Bomi.

"Definitely yes! How could you dare to date him in such a public place like Lotte World earlier, huh? Did you want to kill yourself?" Bomi eyes bulged out.

"How about you? You and Jongdae oppa were also dating there," Eunji scoffed.

"Yah, Jung Eunji, at least Chen-Chen oppa and I were 'truly' a couple. But, you and Seungyoon-ssi were not...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter