A Poison Named Kang SeungYoon

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 AM - @Suho & Eunji's apartment

Eunji who already fell into sleep since hours ago, suddenly wake up from her bed, when she heard her phone message ringtone sounding. She’s glancing to Suho, who was still sleeping next to her, before she’s wake up from her bed slowly and grabbed her phone.

She unlocked her screen cellphone, and found out that was a new message from Seungyoon.

To: Eunji
From: Seungyoon

Hi, Hyerim-ah. Sorry for disturbing your sleeping time. I just heard quite surprise news about you. Is it true that you were dating Exo's leader, Suho?

 

Eunji's eyes suddenly widened when she read that message. Deliberately she wants to tell him about it, but not at this moment... Not with this way... It was too surprise for her. And now, she really didn't know what an answer that she should give to him.

She put her cellphone back on the desk without replying Seungyoon's message, and decided to go back to the bed. She tried to shut her eyes to make herself sleep, but it failed. She still couldn't sleep, as her mind was busying with the thoughts about her first love. She wanted to tell him the truth, but she was too afraid that the truth will make him stay away from her. But, if she didn't tell him the truth, it means that she had cheat on Suho, her official boyfriend.

Eunji rubbed her own forehead as she started to feel dizzy. And suddenly, Suho woke up from his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes, as he found out that his girlfriend wasn't sleep yet.

"Jiji-ya... Why don't you sleep yet?" he said almost whispering, while rubbing his eyes.

"Suho oppa? Are you awake?" Eunji felt startled as she turned her face to face him.

"What happened, dear? Did you have a problem that you haven't told me yet?" Suho moved his body closer to her and her hair gently.

"Aniyo," Eunji shook her head. "Maybe I'm just too tired, and it makes me can't sleep yet."

"Are you tired? Let me gives some massage on your shoulder," Suho suddenly got up from his bed.

"No, no, Oppa, you don't need to do that. You must be tired too, just go back to sleep," Eunji directly grabbed his arm, to prevent him to get up from his sleeping position.

"It's okay Ji. A little massage will makes you feel relax, so you can go sleep then," Suho smiled while rubbing her cheeks.

"You don't need to do that Oppa. You'll be getting tired. You have to practicing dance preparation for Music Bank in Mexico for tomorrow morning, didn't you?"

"I can handle it, babe. You don't have to worry," Suho said as he asked Eunji to got up and sit, while he gave a back massage for her.

"Thank you, Oppa. You so understand," Eunji smiled, as she could forget about Seungyoon for a moment.

"It's my responsibility, Ji,"


***


Suho who already got up from his sleep, suddenly felt a little bit startled, since he was still found Eunji's body was lying in their bed. He glanced at the digital clock beside their bed, and he found out that it was already 9 in the morning. It's very seldom to saw his girlfriend still sleeping in that hour, because she usually wakes up earlier than him.

"Jiji-ya..." Suho her hair slowly, because he didn't want to make her startled.

But, Eunji didn't answering, she still sleep with her back facing him.

"Ji..." he moved his palm to her arm, and he suddenly shocked because her arm was so hot." Eunji-ya, wake up. Are you sick?" he shook Eunji's body lightly, and made her turned her body around.

Suho startled as he saw her forehead was sweating, and her face was pale. He abruptly put his palm on to her forehead, and his eyes widened as he could feel the temperature on her body wasn't normal.

"You'd got a fever, Ji. Wait here," Suho quickly jumped from the bed and rushed himself out from the room.

 

A few seconds later, he already came back with a towel and a basin of cold water. He wiped her forehead slowly, and put the wet towel onto her forehead.

"Oppa..." she whined, as she could felt her body was too weak to woke up.

"Yes?" Suho said, as he still preparing some medicine for her.

"You have to go to your dorm right now. Did you have a dance practice at 10 AM with your members?"

"Ssshhh... You don't need to think about that. I will call Minseok hyung to take care about the kids later," Suho said, as she helps Eunji to get up and sit then he fed her febrifuge, to decreasing the temperatures of her body.

"I will be okay, Oppa. You already fed me the medicine, I'm sure I will recover soon, you don't have to--" Eunji suddenly stopped herself from speaking, since Suho directly put his index finger onto her lips.

"It's okay If I'm ditching the practicing session just one time. I can practice with Jongin later,"

"But you are the leader---"

"Eeyyy, it’s okay Ji. Minseok hyung will handle it. All you need to do right now is resting. So you're condition will be getting better soon, okay?"

"But, Oppa... I feel so guilty If you have to skips your important practice time just because of me," Eunji whimpered as she felt bad to her boyfriend.

"If I said it was okay, that’s mean that it's not a big deal. Just ditching one time, it will never make SM Entertainment fired me," Suho winked as he helped Eunji to lay back on their bed.

"But, did your dancing ability was the worst among the others? If you're ditching this dancing practicing session, your performance will getting more badly Oppa..." she tried to persuading him.

"Aisshh jinja~ so you're starting to mock me right now, Jung Eunji? Your dancing ability were the worst to in A Pink~" Suho glared to her, as he rested his palms on to his waists.

"I don't mean to mock you. But, it was true. I don't want you to gives a bad performance to your fans, Oppa. I'd just getting fever, it was not a serious problem, you---"

"Are you done, ahjumma? I'm here to take care of you, not to arguing with you, okay? Now, take a rest, no buts anymore," Suho said while ruffling her hair.

"Oppa..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter