Exhaustion

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunji who had finishing the last scene of her drama 'Trot Lovers' suddenly felt that something bad happened in her body. She decided to sat as she felt that her legs were weak.

"Eunji-ssi, are you okay?" The director, who noticed her unusual behavior, suddenly approached her.

"Oh, I'm okay, director-nim, I just feel a little bit tired since we were finishing the last scenes at this late," she said to hide her pain, because she didn't want to burdening the others.

"Are you sure? But your face looks so pale..." the director stared at her with full of worries.

Eunji forced a smile, "I'm okay, director-nim. I just n-"

"Jiji-ya, you have a guest," suddenly her manager came up to the make-up room, and made Eunji startled.

"A Guest? At this hour?" Eunji rosed her eyebrow as she noticed that it was already 1 o'clock in the morning.

"Yeah... He told me that he needs to meet you so bad. And I think I'm so familiar with his face..." her manager patted her own chin to act like she was thinking so hard. Actually Eunji was really curious about the 'guest' identity, but her head was too dizzy at that time, so she wasn't able to think.

"Please ask him to come in," Eunji told the manager, and the elder started to call the 'mysterious guest' while asked him to came in.


The sound of footsteps directly approached over her, and Eunji tried to recognize the guest present. She tried to reassure her eyes since she could felt her sights were becoming blurring and her head was getting dizzier.

And a few second later, before she could capture his presence in her gaze, suddenly she felt her body was losing the balance, as she still could hear some noises around her before she lost her consciousness.

 

***

 

"Is she alright?"

"She's okay. She had been exhausted, and we're already gave her IV shot. She will get her consciousness soon," the doctor patted Eunji's manager arm, as he walked out from the room.

"I had predicted that this would happen. She only has 2 hours of sleeping every day because of her tight schedules with her group and with her drama series," the manager pouted.

"This kid always hides her problems, because she didn't want to burden the others," she continued as she moved his gaze to the man who was standing beside her since earlier.

"She never changed..." the man smirked as his gaze was gluing on Eunji, who was still layed on the hospital bed weakly.

"Thank you for driving us here. I think you'd better go home now, before the reporters came here and caught your presence. You didn't want to make a new rumor, right?" Eunji's manager said as she stared at him.

"I will go back when she wakes up," he said firmly while walked himself closed to Eunji's bed.

"What? Hey kid, how you could-"

"The reporters will not coming here on these hours. You don't have to worry noona. I'll be back before the sun rises," he quickly cut the manager's words.

"Okay... Whatever, it will be your responsibility then. I need to find some hot drink first, please take care of her while I'm outside. Do you want a cup of tea or coffee maybe?"

He shook his head, "Thanks for the offer noona. I don't need anything at this time," he smiled as Eunji's manager walked out from the room and leave them alone.


***

 

20 Minutes Later

Eunji who finally got her consciousness, slowly opened her eyes. She felt startled, when she found out a person appearance that had slept with his arms supporting his head, beside her. Eunji tried to recognize him as she scrutinizing over his head, since his face was buried inside his arms. She surely knows that he wasn't her boyfriend, since Suho was still in Shanghai because EXO will hold their tour series there.

"Oh... You've awake..." suddenly that person got up from his slept, and showed off his bare face to her.

At the same time, Eunji felt surprise as she felt her heart was beating in a strange way. She never knew that this man will showed up in front of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter