Pretty Poor Ji

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[11/10/2014]

Today, Suho and EXO-K members were head up to Mexico. They will perform in KBS Music Bank with other idols such as BTS, BAP, Infinite, Girl's Day, Beast and Ailee.

Eunji was still at their apartment. She started to pack her stuffs, since she will spending her days back to A Pink's dorm, until Suho comes back to Seoul for the next 3 days. Suddenly, the apartment's bell ringing and Eunji walked herself to opening the main door.

She startled as she found out who was the guest that came into her apartment at that early.

"Anyeong, Hyerim-ah,"

The owner of the soft voice, suddenly greet her, when her gaze met his in front of her apartment.

"S-Seungyoon-ah? W-what brings you here at this early?" Eunji stuttered, because she couldn't help herself from shocking.

Seungyoon curved a wide smile on his face, as he peeking inside, "He's not here, right?"

"W-who do you mean?"

"Who?" Seungyoon raised his eyebrow, "Off course, your lovely boyfriend, Kim Suho," he giggled.

Eunji gulped, "Y-yes, he's attending Music Bank in Mexico with EXO-K members. A-and he will stay there for about 3 days," she said still stuttered.

"Why were you stuttering, Hyerim-ah? Are you nervous?" Seungyoon raised his eyebrow again, and threw a suspicious look to her.

"A-aniyo~ why should I being nervous in front of you?"

- Damn, Jung Eunji! You'd got title as a best newcomer artist last year, and you cannot act well in front of this man?! So embarassing! - Eunji murmured.


"Uhm... May I coming inside?" Seungyoon asked to broke their awkwardness.

"Ah, hem, how about if we're talking outside? I just want to go to A Pink's dorm too," Eunji directly rejected his offer, and rubbed her un-itchy back head.

"Oh, okay. I'd just remembered, it wasn't right if a woman let another man entering her apartment, while her husband wasn't at home," Seungyoon shrugged and let out a smirked.

Eunji noticed his quip, but she tried to ignore it, "Please wait for me for a while. I'll take my luggage first," she said and without waiting for his answer, she directly turned around and walked herself into her apartment.


***


@ Ando Cafe

"So... you and Suho sunbaenim already date since a year ago?" Seungyoon asked, while sipping his hot chocolate on the cup.

Eunji nodded, "Yes... That was when we finished the Saving Santa promotion last year," she said, while avoided Seungyoon's gaze.

"Hm... It must be hard to dating a member of super idol group like EXO, right?" he chuckled as he put his cup back to its place.

"Yeah, you're right. We don't have much time to meet up, so we decided to stay in the same apartment since 3 months ago," Eunji smiled.

"That's a right move, Ji. Just keep your relationship with him as a secret. Because, once the EXO's diehard fans know about this, your career is in danger," Seungyoon said in serious tone.

"Your sentences remain me of the lyrics of Bangtan Boys song, 'Danger'," Eunji giggled, she tried to made a joke.

"Yah, you noticed them, but you never noticed my new group, didn't you?" Seungyoon said as he flicked Eunji's forehead.

"Yah, that's hurt! Watch out your act, Seungyoon-ah. Indeed, I'm still older than you?!" Eunji yelled, as she rubbed her own forehead.

"But, it was right. How could you never noticing my new group. You should feel proud because your best friend finally could be an idol, like we used to dream when we were teenagers," Seungyoon beamed.

"Who said that I was never noticing Winner? I always did. I'd always watched your performance in Music Bank, Inkigayo, Music Core and also M Countdown," Eunji said. "Ah, I also love 'Don't Flirt' song. It's cute."

"Owh, really? So, you just declaring yourself as a Winner's fangirl, do you?" Seungyoon beamed as Eunji just admitted her admiration toward his group.

"Ahhh... And I'd noticed you and Suho oppa were changing bows for many times, when Winner won for the first time in Inkigayo," Eunji said in amazement, as she clapped her own palms.

Suddenly, Seungyoon facial expression turned sour. He directly took his cup, and sipped it to made her didn't noticing his suddenly clumsiness.


"Seungyoon-ah..." Eunji called him.

"Hm?" he said without glancing at her.

"How were you and Chunhee?" Eunji suddenly asked, and made Seungyoon almost choked.

"How-- What?"

"I heard that you and she already broke up since you joining the Superstar K2 2 years ago. Is it right?" Eunji asked in curiosity.

Seungyoon needs some second to think first, before he nodded, "Yeah, that was right. We finally broke up, because I couldn't manage my time as well with her..." he shrugged and looked down.

"I'm sorry, Seungyoon-ah... I didn't mean to make you sad..." Eunji frowned. She patted Seungyoon's right arm to cheer him up, but suddenly, Seungyoon grab her wrist.

"Hyerim-ah..." he lifted up his chin, so he could clearly saw Eunji's face.

"N-ne?" Eunji stuttered again, since she felt some kind of ’strange’ heat in her wrist. It's her first skin ship with him, since their last meeting 3 years ago.

"Do you really love him...? I mean... S-suho sunbaenim?" Seungyoon stuttered this time.

Eunji blinked randomly as she heard about Seungyoon's sudden question. "W-what kind of question was that, Seungyoon-ah?"

 

"M-mianhae... It wasn't my business anyway. Mianhae, Hyerim-ah. I should not ask you about that silly question," he suddenly releasing Eunji's wrist from his grip, and he directly looked down, feel ashamed.

A pregnant silence suddenly formed between them. Seungyoon did not know what must he said to hide his clumsiness, while Eunji still tried to digest the question that Seungyoon gave to her earlier.

 

"Hyerim-ah..." Seungyoon said, as he checked his wrist watch, before finally said, "I thought I should go now,"

"Oh, okay. Let me pay it first," Eunji wanted to get up from her seat, but Seungyoon quickly avoided her by hold her shoulders with his palms.

"I will, Ji. A gentleman must treat his lady well," Seungyoon said as he threw a mischievous smile toward her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter