The Wrong Goodbye

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun looked at his leader was sitting alone on the park that located inside the hotel during EXO's stays at Japan. He sat beside him on the bench and dared himself to ask, “Hyung, are you okay?”

“I’m not sick Hun. Off course I’m okay. Why you were suddenly asking me that cliché question?” Suho asked back, while forcing himself to curl a smile on his face.

“Don’t pretend to be strong hyung. Jongdae hyung told me earlier that you and Eunji noona…”

“We were broke up,” Suho was immediately cutting Sehun’s words before he could finish it.

Sehun heaved a sigh; he tried to choose some right words to soothe the leader. “Eunji noona must be joking. I’m sure that she wasn’t serious with this sudden decision, hyung.”

Suho shook his head. “She wasn’t joking, Hun. I knew she never throw a joke at this kind of condition,” he said softly.

“What was her reason?”

“She said that she’s too afraid with the sasaeng. She’s too scared that someday they will find out about our relationship and it will be a threat for EXO and A Pink’s career,” Suho answered.

“What a f***ing cliché reason,” Sehun scoffed. “If she was feeling scare because of that reasons, how was about Baekhyun hyung and Taeyeon sunbaenim? How about DO hyung and Sojin noona too? Their relationships were still going well till now, although they still receive many terrors and hate from the sasaeng.”

“How I wish that she had the same thought like you had, Hun,” Suho smiled bitterly.

“Hyung, you should meet her and talk about this soon. She cannot ask you for break up on the phone like this. It’s unfair. You should talk about this with her, and make sure that she stares into your eyes. I’m sure she will revoke her previous decision, because she will clearly see the sincerity from your eyes. You know hyung, you are too kindhearted to be dumped,” Sehun said while patted Suho’s arm.

Suho smiled darkly. “How if she was already find another kindhearted man in her life?”

***

 

[FLASHBACK – LAST NIGHT AFTER THE LOST PLANET CONCERT]

Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao were sitting together at the dressing room, since they were still waiting for other members to packing up their things, after they’d finished to perform The Lost Planet Tour in Tokyo, Japan.

“Yah, yah, Suho hyung, have you seen this?” Baekhyun suddenly call his leader, while his eyes were keeps on staring on his cellular phone’s screen.

“What is that, Baek?” Chanyeol be the first person to tilted his head, so he could see the things that his best friend was mentioned earlier on his cell phone.

Chanyeol gasped when he saw it, and it made Suho and Tao suddenly rushed their selves to approaching Baekhyun.

That was a fancam video that had captured Eunji and Seungyoon’s moments. It showed how close they were; since they were keep on talking and laughing together, and ignoring the other idols presences near them.

“Wow, looks like they didn’t feel any worries by showing off their close friendship in front of the public like that,” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah, you’re right, Yeol. They didn’t even scare that their closeness could create any scandal later,” Baekhyun added.

 

While Suho was keep on staring at Baekhyun’s cell phone’s screen. Suho was seriously scrutinizing how Eunji and Seungyoon can talk, share their laughs and dance together freely in front of the public. And it was totally different when she was with him. They will talk intimately when the camera was still off, but when the camera on, they had to pretend that they avoided each other.

“Look at the comments here. See? There’s no bash or hate, and seems the A Pink and Winner fans had support their close friendship! And some of them blatantly said that they were hoping that Eunji and Seungyoonie will really dating in real life! What the f*** up! How I wish EXO sasaeng will give the same supports for me and Taeyeon noona like this too,” Baekhyun pouted.

“Don’t talk nonsense, Baek,” Chanyeol suddenly nudged his elbow, because he was noticing that Suho was suddenly making a face. “The fans already knew that Eunji and Seungyoonie were just friends. So that’s why they support their friendship. You should not being jealous, Baek.”

“Oh, I’d remember that a few days ago, Chen hyung told me that he accidentally met up with Eunji and Seungyoon at the Lotte Park when he was still going on a date with Yoon Bomi,” Tao suddenly blurted out and made the other members gave him a stern look.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were trying to calming down their leader’s feeling, yet here there was Tao, the dumb one, suddenly said the things that should be a secret.

“I’ll help another member to packing up their things so we can go back to hotel soon,” Suho cut off the conversation as he stood up and walk toward the exit door of the dressing room.

 

“Oh geez, Tao-ya…! How could you say those things to him? You should short things out before speaking, dude!” Chanyeol ruffled his hair, frustrated.

“I-I’m sorry… I thought that it was---“

“It’s not Tao’s mistake, Yeol. It’s all Chen’s fault. How could the troller tell Tao about the things that should be a secret? He knew Tao could not even keep a secret though,” Baekhyun shrugged.

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter