The ert Junmyeon

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[140817]

Eunji gulped as she watched SBS Inkigayo programme on the television at her apartment. At that moment, her boyfriend, Kim Suho - the leader of EXO, Byun Baekhyun, Lee Yoobi and Kwanghee from Ze:A announced about WINNER, a new group from YG Entertainment had made a debut on their program with their single "Empty".

But the most thing that catching her attention was, one of the member of the most shining boy group. He was Kang Seungyoon - the leader that had a single eyelid and y thick lips. He surely stole all of her attention because she suddenly stopped her activity for eating the ramyun since earlier.

"F-finally..." she stammered as her eyes still glued at the television.

Suddenly, she felt that her heart beating in a strange way. She surely was forgetting this rhyme since a long ago. But, she didn't know why it was coming back again this time. The throbs on her chest were amazing when the cameraman was focusing on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home!"

Suho who was just coming back from his job, shouted from in front of his apartment door, as a smile plastered on his face.

 

"Jiji-ya, I brought you some meat!" he still shouted as he took off his shoes and entering the main room.

The person that he called, suddenly walked out from her room, "Oh, Oppa, you've come," she said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Did you sleep yet? Let's eat this meat first, then go back to sleep again," Suho still showed off his angelic smile, while preparing some plates on their dining table.

"I ate a cup of ramyun for my dinner already, and I think my stomach was still full," Eunji help him to put the meat on a big plate.

"Oh come on, you had to eat this since I bought it for you. And don't eat ramyun too often, It was not good for your health," Suho took his seat while he took a piece of meat with chopsticks.

"But, Oppa I-" she stopped as Suho had put the piece of meat, in .

"Eat it, I know you loved these food so much," once again, Suho smiled and Eunji's hair.

Eunji did not say any words either she chewed the delicious meat.

"Umm, did you watch my show, Ji?" Suho asked while he was eating.

Eunji nodded, "I'd always watched your show, Oppa,"

"Had you seen Winner's performance? They were so good, and I thought they could be succeeding like their sunbae, Bigbang," Suho said in amazement, "And I like their leader. He was so charismatic and he had a nice personality. I was forgotten his name... Kang Seunghyoon?"

"Kang Seungyoon,"

"Ahhhh, you're right, his name is Kang Seungyoon!" Suho said while showed off his sparkle eyes, but he didn't know that the strange throb inside Eunji's heart had come again when she heard that name.

"Why you seem so proud of them? They will be EXO's rival in the future..." Eunji mumbled as she bit another meat from her plate.

Suho who was chewing his meal, shook his head, "Ani... I never think that they are a rival for us. This industry is indeed so cruel, but let's not being hostile to each other,"

"Such a good manner," Eunji pouted.

"I'm serious, Ji. Like A Pink and Girl's Day, both of you seems like a rival on this industry. But, you and your members surely had a good relationship with Girl's Day member, didn't you?" he said.

"Yeah, I understand Leader Kim. Let's finishing this meal quickly and going to the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter