All Because Of Park Chanyeol

How Can I Not Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, she heard that her phone was ringing again. She grabbed it and saw the number first before answering. It's from a stranger since the numbers were not identified on her cellphone. But she decided to ask it, who knows that it was from an important person.

"Yeoboseyo?" she answered.

"Hi, Hyerim-ah..." A guy voice and he called her with her child name. Eunji seemed so familiar with this voice- A nasal voice which was oddly appealing for her since she knew him.

"H-Hi...W-Who is this?" she stuttered as she tried to get a confirmation from him first.

"It's me, Kang Seungyoon. Are you free today?" the voice from the other line, asked her with full of confidence.

"I-I ..."

"Eunji eonnie...!” suddenly Namjoo came inside her room, without knocking on her door first.

Eunji startled as she accidentally hanging up the phone, "Na-Namjoo-ya, what happened?"

"Director Choi asked us to hold a meeting in A Cube's office now!" she said still panting hardly.

"R-right now? Why was so sudden?" Eunji blinked as she was sitting on her bed.

"I don't know, he said it's about our Japanese promotion,"

"Oh... Okay then. I'll prepare myself first. Please wait for me outside, Joo," Eunji got up from her bed as she asked the younger to leave her alone for a while.

"Ne, we will wait for you outside, eonnie," Namjoo abruptly went out as she closed the door.


Eunji sighed, before she grabbed her phone and dialed Seungyoon's number.

"Yeoboseyo? Seungyoon-ah, it's me Eunji. Mianhae, I already have another appointment for today. So, maybe we can meet next time,"

 

***

 

"So, director Choi asked us to take a quick Japanese courses, so we'll be able to speaks in Japanese when we have to promoting our album next week," Bomi said when the girls already came back to their dorm after the meeting ends.

"It's good then, so we can improve our other language," Naeun clapped her hands in amazement.

"And we will shoot the next episode of A Pink's Showtime in Japan too!" Hayoung jumped and made the other yelled in happiness.

Suddenly, Eunji's phone was ringing then she grabbed it as her eyes widened and her heart beat faster when she read who the caller was.

She quickly ran away to her room, before she pick up the phone.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Eunji-ya, are you busy?" the voice on the other line spoke out.

"A-ani. I just came back from office, since our director asked us to held a meeting earlier,"

"Oh..."

A pregnant silent suddenly approached them.

"Umm... Do you mind if we meet each other... tomorrow? There are a lot of things that surely I want to talking about with you,"

"To-tomorrow?" Eunji stuttered as she remembered that tomorrow, Suho and his group will come back to Seoul. So it's almost impossible for her and Seungyoon to meet up.

"Yes, do you already have another appointment?" Seungyoon asked.

"I-I don't know... I don't dare to make a promise since A Pink have an additional dance practice sometimes..."

"Oh okay, I can see you after the practice times ends. Just call me If it ends, and I will waiting for you at Cube Cafe," he said confidently.

"B-but Seungyoon-ah---"

"See you tomorrow, Jiji-ya. Jaljayo," he quickly hung up, without letting her to refused his offer.

Eunji put her phone back to its place, as she was freeze. She surely confused since it was impossible she can go outside alone, if she already stayed with Suho on their apartment.

 

"Eunji-ya, are you okay?" suddenly Chorong showed up from the door, as the oldest walked closer to her friend.

"Eonnie..."

"What happened? Was that a call from Suho?" she asked as she took a seat next to Eunji.

Eunji shook her head, and it suddenly made Chorong sighed.

"So, that was a call from Seungyoon..."

"Eonnie... I'm so confused...," she said as she looked down.

"Did he asking you to meet up?" Chorong said like she could read the youngest mind.

Eunji nodded.

"Meet him then, you and him were just a friend from the past right?" Chorong gave an advice.

"But, tomorrow Suho Oppa will come back from China,"

"It doesn't matter. You can bring Suho to accompanying you,"

"Eonnie... It is not as simple as you think... What about If the media or Exo's sasaeng knows about this..."

"Just ask Seungyoon to meet up with you at your apartment then,"

"Eonnie..." Eunji whined.

"What again? You didn't tell Seungyoon about your relationship with Suho, right?" Chorong scoffed, while Eunji nodded shyly.

"Yah Jung Eunji. Don't say that you deliberately did it since you still have a hope to him?" Chorong asked in curiosity.

"That's why I'm so confused right now... You know how much I love him,"

"But... He was just your past, and you already having Suho by your side, Ji," Chorong eyes widened as she felt disbelief with the younger's mind.

"I know, I know. I really love Suho Oppa, so I was willing to be his girlfriend. But, when I met Seungyoon again, I felt like my one sided love for him suddenly grown again..."

"But, it wasn't fair for Suho..."

"I know it eonnie... But, I also wouldn't expect much, because Seungyoon will never like me more than friends..."

"So, what is the big problem now? Just asked him to come into your apartment, and let Suho know about your friendship. It's better for three of you in the future," Chorong said firmly.

"But, is it okay if Seungyoon knows about me and Suho oppa relationship?"

"Of course. He's an idol too, so I thought he will help you to keep it as a secret,"

 

***

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter