[V.]

「Catch me!」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

What now my love?

 

 

 

Yixing was dragged out forcefully the moment the younger male came back to his senses. Jongin pushed him harshly against a brick wall somewhere behind the orphanage; eyes fuming.

“What the is your problem?!” The brunette gritted; trying really hard to release his wrist from the other’s iron-like grip but failing miserably.

“What the are you doing here?!” Jongin pushed him roughly again and Yixing groaned in pain.

“Let my hand go! Why the are you pushing me?!”

“Because we had a deal! You’re not supposed to show up in here again!! How did you even know about this place?!” The brunette was slowly losing his patience.

“Let my hand go, Jongin.” His voice came out low but demanding; the younger eyed him for a few seconds before letting the brunette’s slim wrist go.

“What do you want? We did what you asked us for, so why are you here?” The nerves, Yixing thought.

“By doing what I asked you for, you mean burning the place down with me still in it? Or not burning the whole damn building down at the first place?!”

“We thought you got out already, we tried to look for you, we really did. But you were nowhere to be found so don’t blame us! And what do you mean by the building wasn’t burnt down at the first place?” The younger was glaring at him and Yixing wanted nothing but to bite his head off.

“I mean you didn’t do your job! I mean I’m going to take the money back. You ers don’t deserve it because you’re a useless bunch of punks!” The tanned male took a few steps back; taken aback by what he was being told.

“You can’t take the money back from us. We had a deal...” He wasn’t glaring anymore; the younger male looked actually really scared.

“I can and I will. You losers almost cost me my life, I’m stuck with an who’s trying to control me because of you! Now go get me my money!!” Jongin was utterly lost; he anxiously began on biting his nails.

“I swear we had no idea you were still there! Please don’t take the money back, we really need it. Please! We’ll do anything, please. I’ll do anything just please don’t take that money away from us.” The brunette stared at the younger male; he looked absolutely stunning with his brown disheveled hair all over the place. It was pretty obvious the younger just got out of bed. It was still early in the morning, the sky painted with a mix of orange-baby blue hue. Sunrays casting a beautiful shadow of lights on the tanned male’s sculpted face. Brown almond-shaped eyes turning into a breath taken hazel glow. The brunette felt his breath hitch at the sight.

“Stop doing that.” Yixing was way too lost in the younger’s pursed plush lips. He's been doing that a lot lately. What exactly was his problem? 

“Doing what?” The younger frowned in confusion.

“Stop pursing your lips. Stop pouting!” He had a very low self-control; his whole body was tingling with sheer desire to touch the younger’s sinfully created one. He was two seconds away from popping a . God, he was disgusting. 

“You don’t get to tell me what to do! I can pout as much as I want to, you don’t get to take the money back either. I don’t care if the plan didn’t go as you wished for but we did our best, we gave up our morals to help you and we do deserve that money…I mean you don’t need it. You live in an Eiffel tower for god’s sake! Why would you want it back?” The brunette glued his gaze to the tanned male’s moving lips; they were so full and pink, they looked so inviting and kissable. The younger was talking with his lips pursed, sulking in a way. Yixing was ed.

“Can’t you just forget about it? I mean we can always go back and burn that place down again, right?” Jongin run his tongue over his lips, trying to keep them moist--and that was it Yixing just couldn’t take it anymore.

The younger male was about to open his mouth to blubber even more idiotic excuses but Yixing’s sudden movement startled the life out of him.

The brunette’s hand grabbed the back of Jongin’s neck pulling him firmly forward. Yixing smacked his lips against the other male’s ones and Jongin visibly tensed, his eyes blown wide open. He stood frozen to his spot far too dazed to react. The brunette moved his hand from the younger’s neck to his dark curly brown locks; and although he got no reaction from the other his heart was about to burst through his chest from the somehow kiss. All of a sudden Jongin frowned and was quickly brought back to his senses, pushing the older male roughly against the orphanage’s back wall, making him flinch and hiss in pain.

 

“What the was that?!” The tanned male wiped his mouth with the back of his hand in disgust. The brunette fixed his gaze to his feet, he couldn’t face the younger.

“You said you needed the money Jong—“ Whatever he was about to say was soon cut off by the other male’s fist. He could feel his bones cracking; the whole place suddenly started spinning making him lose balance and fall -first with the pavement.

“Sehun was right! You’re a ing !!” Sehun would fit beautifully with Luhan, both buried under a rock or something. Yixing flinched once again when he felt the other male leaning closer to his face.

“I’ll never let you touch me you er. You’re disgusting and I don’t need your ing money, you can’t ing buy me you !” Yixing clenched his jaw at that.

“You think you’re so great, huh? With your expensive clothes and luxurious apartment, you think everyone are willing to kiss your feet just because you have some bills in your pocket don’t you? Well, guess what! You’re nothing but a pathetic !! And that money wasn’t even yours to begin with, you’ll get your back but don’t you ever show your stupid face in here again!!” Jongin was clutching hard on the pale male’s face with his hand; nails digging deep into the pale flesh.

“I’m not a , I just...want you."

"..."

"You're hot, and I want you. It's as simple as that.” The younger male snarled.

“What the ? Are you retarded or something?”

“I want you and you’re mine!” Jongin was about to say something but the brunette was much faster.

“Shut up! I always get what I want Jongin! And I want you! You’re mine and not even you can do anything about it!” Yixing was back on his feet; a small smirk on his busted lips. "If not now, you will be."

“I don’t care what you think of me, Jongin. Everyone falls for me at some point, and you’re no exception!” The younger male eyed him before letting out a short phony laugh. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. The situation was beyond ridiculous. 

“You’re ridiculous! Look at you, what the would I like about you? I don't even know you!"

"We can fix that--"

"You’re way too easy, you’re not even worth it! I only go after those who are hard to get, Yixing! And you’re definitely not on the list. You’re nothing but a pathetic rich -guy!”

“Well I guess we’re kind of alike then, I also like hard ones to get. You thinking I’m easy, doesn’t really matter to me.” It does and it hurts so much. Yixing felt a sting in the back of his eyes. “As I said you’re mine, hard to get or not you will fall for me Jongin!”

“Shut up! Just shut up!!”

“I won’t shut up! I’ll be back to take my money from you morons and I swear to god Jongin if you don’t show up or try to do something funny, I’ll ing report you to the cops! And guess who they’ll believe? The pathetic rich- guy or the pathetic poor- guy!” As soon as those words left his mouth Yixing stormed out from the backyard of the orphanage feeling a deep painful ache in his chest. He was seriously getting tired of being called easy. 

 

 

“What happened? Who was that guy Jongin-ah?” Kyungsoo’s doe eyes were staring into his soul, it was really hard for the young man to lie to him.

“He’s no one.” Jongin bit his lower lip; he wanted to take those lips off. Those were for Kyungsoo to kiss, his’ and only his’ to touch.

“He can’t be a ‘no one’ Jongin-ah, are you hiding something from me? You've been back there with him for nearly an hour now.” The shorter male walked closer to the younger, eyes studying him and trying to see through him.

“He’s Jongin’s boyfriend!” Trust Sehun to blurt out of his mouth. Jongin's eyes widened at the obvious humiliating lie.

“What? No he's not!”

“Yes he is, Kyungsoo hyung that stripper-like dude is Jongin’s new boy toy!”

“HE IS NOT MY BOY TOY SEHUN WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” The tanned male was about to walk towards his supposed best friend and blow his face off, but was soon stopped by his hyung’s smaller, surprisingly stronger hand.

“Shut up both of you! Sehun go get some milk.” Kyungsoo ordered and then turned his gaze toward the younger’s one. “And you follow me to the kitchen.”

“Why don’t Jongin go? We still have milk, I’m feeling sick today. Send Jongin and I’ll help in the kitchen.” Sehun stomped his foot on the ground stubbornly.

“Oh Sehun, I’ll beat you to death with a spoon if you don’t disappear from my sight right now!” There was no fooling around with a mad Do Kyungsoo, although the threat was quite absurd.

 

Kyungsoo was mixing some ingredients for breakfast, while Jongin was concentrating really hard on cutting some fruits.

“How’s school Jongin-ah?” Jongin completely ignored the question; tears welling up in his eyes.

“Jongin-ah?”

“He’s not my boyfriend okay? I don’t know what made Sehun say that but he’s not, hyung. I swear I got nothing to do with him!” The tanned male choked on a sob and Kyungsoo came running to him in concern.

“What’s wrong? Talk to me, Jongin-ah.”

“He’s not! He really is not, I’ll never fall for anyone—for anyone...“ But you. Jongin desperately wanted to say but cut himself off swiftly. This was not the right time for confessing. 

“Why not Jongin-ah? You deserve to fall in love and have other people falling for you. You’re beautiful Kim Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter