[XI.]

「Catch me!」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Homewrecker.

 

 

Jongin eyed the rich looking elder couple with curious eyes, the woman was staring blankly at her red high heels while the expensive suit-clad man was talking in rapid Chinese on his cell phone with a somehow tired voice.

The tanned male’s gaze was soon averted towards a foreigner that came only a few minutes after the Chinese couple arrived.

The guy was unbelievably good looking, like it was impossible for anyone not to stare at him with an opened mouth.

The foreigner was an inch taller than the blond (Yifan), he had a sculpted jawline that seemed highly capable of cutting metal. His sapphire eyes were breathtakingly beautiful, along with thick eyebrows and long eyelashes. His tanned skin made Jongin’s one look pale and unhealthy, not to mention how toned his body appeared to be.

The man was unfairly attractive. Jongin wasn’t usually into foreigners or men in general because he never really felt attracted to anyone before, except to Kyungsoo of course (and recently someone else, but you don’t really have to know who that someone is) so the fact that he couldn’t take his gaze off and stop himself from drooling made him feel an annoying wave of anxiety. It also didn’t help that Kyungsoo was as well included in this gazing at the hot, unreal creature over there contest.

“Hyung stop staring at him!” Yeah, way to go Jongin, like you’re not doing the exact same thing. Kyungsoo glared at the younger and reached his hand to pinch Jongin’s side.

“I was not staring! You were!” The doe eyed male hissed, ignoring completely the look of pain on Jongin’s face.

Soon enough Jongin’s eyes found another distraction, it was none other than the giant jerk. What did anyone see in him? For Jongin, the blond wasn’t really that good looking. He was on the average side. For starters, Yifan had too many weird looking piercings on his ears, like what was he a rock star? His hair color wasn’t natural (not like Jongin’s hair color was, but at least light brown didn’t make him look fake) and it was way too long for a guy.

The only thing the Chinese blond had and Jongin didn’t have was (the abnormal) height, not like it was a good thing, being a giant wasn’t really something the tanned male would want to be anyway. His gaze shifted towards a male that was only a few inches shorter than Yifan but still was taller than Jongin. The guy looked exactly like someone he knew from school, Huang Zitao. The said guy actually had the same dark sharp eyes and the newly bleached hair. It was ridiculous how—wait, wait wait…

“Taozi stop crying, Yixing will be okay. The doctors are doing their best. Everything will be fine I promise.” A shorter guy, that looked precisely like a speaking meat bun comforted the sobbing-mess guy. Taozi as in Tao, as in Huang Zitao was standing right in front of him, he wasn’t just standing he was crying his eyes out. Wait what? Why was Tao here? Why was he crying over Yixing’s misfortune? Where was Sehun when absurd coincidences like this happened?

“Hyung, that’s Huang Zitao over there. The guy Sehun is madly in love with.” Whispered the tanned male. Jongin knew that he was supposed to be sad and gloomy about what happened to his hyung, but he couldn’t help the ‘Gossip Girl’ part of him. He needed Kyungsoo to know who Sehun was making their life a living hell for.

 

Kyungsoo nodded in acknowledgment but didn’t utter a single word, he was long lost in his own thoughts. Junmyeon said he’ll give him more time and that he’d love to help in the orphanage sometimes, the young doctor was extremely cheerful and optimistic and he kind of made Kyungsoo feel like there was more in life than bills and family secrets.

The doe eyed male smiled at nothing in particular; now that he has more time to pay, an unlimited time actually as Doctor Kim said, he could go back to college and finish his education. Oh how lovely would that be? He could become a part of society again, he could become a lawyer and make his deceased parents proud. Oh how he wish it would be possible for him to become someone whom people respect and look up to.

“Hyung, do you think Yixing hyung will be okay?” Jongin’s question soon brought him back from his world of hopeful wishing. He stared at Jongin for a few seconds before his face broke into a tiny smile. “I’m sure he’ll be fine. Doctor Kim is good at what he does.”

“Doctor Kim? Who’s Doctor Kim?” Kyungsoo didn’t get to answer because both their gazes were shortly brought back on the Chinese couple and the handsome foreigner’s figures. The middle-aged pretty woman was about to slap the living hell out of the older man before she was refrained by the taller foreigner. They were screaming at each other in Chinese, clearly Jongin had no idea what they were saying but by the way they were glaring at each other’s faces, it kind of made the tanned male get this feeling that there were some profanities thrown here and there between them. The foreigner for the first time since he got there, hissed something in a foreign language that sounded like Italian or Spanish at the elder woman. She glared some more at the suit-clad man before shifting her gaze towards Yifan with a raised brow.

She walked towards him and when she was close enough, the dimpled woman asked him something in English, the only thing Jongin managed to get was ‘You’, ‘Son’ and ‘Promised’ the rest didn’t really ring a bell in the tanned male’s poor mental English dictionary.

“I think we should go home Jongin-ah.” Kyungsoo voiced his thoughts with a soft voice.

“Huh? Go home? But—but…”

“I know you’re worried about Yixing-ssi, I am too, but you know you can always come back and check on him. We’re not related to him nor are we his friends Jongin-ah. I don’t think we should be here right now. I mean you already picked a fight with one of his friends, so we’re not really welcomed here.” Jongin gaped in shock at his hyung before gritting his next words.

“Hyung it wasn’t me who picked the fight, it was him! That talked about me for no reason! He deserved every punch he got from me—actually he deserves way more!” Kyungsoo’s hand soon found Jongin’s one and squeezed it in a reassuring way.

“I’m sure that’s what happened Jongin-ah. I trust you, but we seriously need to go now.” Kyungsoo was right, what was Jongin still doing here anyways? It’s not like his presence was welcomed or was able to make Yixing feel any better, if anything he was just an insensitive pig who forgot about the Chinese male’s state and gave up to Yifan’s humiliating words, which resulted into an uncalled for fist fight. Jongin shot Yifan one last glare before following his elder silently towards the exit door.

 

 

-

 

 

When Jongdae finally decided to go back home, all smiles and giggles, Sehun was beyond taken aback. It wasn’t weird seeing Jongdae’s white teeth shining in display, because let’s be honest the guy’s smile never falters, what was weird actually was the way his hyung was giggling at anything and everything; eyes glossy and bright. Sehun was seriously afraid the elder would start farting rainbows and burping glitter any time soon.

“Hyung…are you…okay?” Jongdae was baking cinnamon apple pies (like what the hell is going on with his once sane hyung?) while a few kids were happily frosting off spoons around Jongdae’s figure with wide grins on their small faces.

“I’m great Sehun-ah! Life is so beautiful isn’t it? The weather is breathtaking as well. How about you, hun-ah? Are you okay? Why wouldn’t you be though, in a beautiful day like today~” Jongdae singsonged with crescent eyes, making the younger blink in confusion at him.

“I see…um, hyung if you don’t mind me asking, where were you yesterday and earlier today? Kyungsoo hyung almost had a heart attack when he didn’t find you first thing in the morning.” Sehun squinted his eyes at his hyung, who suddenly become bashful and started blushing.

“I was…with…a…friend of mine. Yep I was with a—a friend.”

“Hyung.”

“Okay, fine. I work in a host club, are you happy now?”

“I already knew that one hyung. Why are you blushing is what I need to know.” Jongdae covered his cheeks unconsciously with his cinnamon smeared hands, face getting darker by the second.

“Blu—blushing? I’m not blushing, hun-ah. It’s because of the heat…the oven I mean.”

“Yeah right.” As if on cue, someone rang the doorbell and Jongdae found it as an excuse to disappear from his dongsaeng’s vision.

However it didn’t end well for Jongdae, because the reason behind his blushing face was standing right in front of him with a proud, goofy grin on and dozen long stem white roses in his hand.

“I missed you.” Chanyeol offered the roses with a wink and was rewarded by Jongdae quickly shutting the door close and pushing the taller male away from it.

“What do you think you’re doing? Are you on crack or something?” Jongdae hissed in a low voice, although he kind of knew that Sehun was watching them through the peephole of the door.

“Dae, I missed you, can’t a guy miss his boyfriend and bring him flowers? I’m taking you out on a date right now.”

“Boy—boyfriend? When—wait what?”

“WHAT?!!” Sehun poked his head from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter