[III.]

「Catch me!」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A book on how to revenge for morons.

 

 

Yixing wasn’t really sure how he ended up dressed like an old Korean grandmother by the end of the night; loose billowing pattern harem pants with multi flower prints on them. An oversized pullover that had rainbow colors on it with a big sunflower decorating the hideous thing.

 

A lot of things happened after that guy went to bring something for the brunette; which turned out to be some worn out old women’s clothes when he did manage to finally show up.The pale male had actually managed to convince the two morons of a brilliant plan he came up with for his evil revenge. Yixing wasn’t going to let the Wu Company get away with firing him that easily, if they were smart enough they’ll know that he wasn’t going to back off without a fight. Those three idiots who kidnapped him were his tools for bringing the Magazine down. The brunette was going to burn the place down to ashes; he’ll make them regret every sin they’ve ever committed against him. He’ll revenge barbarically for his most beloved car.    

 

After explaining the plan five times for Jongin and Sehun who both turned out to be six years younger than himself; Jongdae (the hyung but not really, because he was actually two years younger than Yixing) came with a frown on his face, refusing everything Yixing offered for them. The guy with the feline-like eyes was very stubborn, he was against every word the Chinese male uttered, he even tried to kick the brunette out saying that they didn’t need anything from him anymore and that he could just leave and forget about them.

Jongin however was so into the plan, he couldn't wait to go through with it. Why? Well because he strongly believed that Yixing was treated unfairly and he wanted to bring justice back to him or some . The brunette felt so touched he almost broke into tears--okay okay none of that bull happened, Yixing kind of promised them a big sum of money in exchange of their service. It was actually a win-win deal, they’ll break into the Wu Magazine, take all the money they could get from the loaded safe (which Yixing happened to know the not so secretive code to, thanks to Zhoumi of course) burn the hole down and run the away from the crime scene. As simple as that.

There was a lot of arguing going on, Jongin needed the money for some guy named Kyungsoo but Jongdae kept screaming and yelling at him to get his together. Sehun on the other hand seemed a bit uncaring, he wasn’t against the idea but also didn’t do anything to support Yixing on it. The brunette somehow gained the older one between the three to trust him and go along with his revenge project, the brown haired male had his doubts at first, but Yixing's charm was too much for him to handle. They talked about every tiny detail for hours as they stared at him with curious wide eyes, clearly impressed by his heartfelt speeches. Even Yixing himself was amazed at how fascinating he sounded and quick-witted his mind was being.

 

By the end of the night Yixing was as worned out as his silly clothes were, Jongdae ordered Jongin to take him home by his baby blue motor scooter. The Chinese male hugged him tightly the whole journey. Jongin was stiff and obviously uncomfortable with the smaller male's arms around his torso, but Yixing couldn’t care less, the guy was ridiculously warm and comfy. The brunette hardly managed to keep his eyes open.

“You live here?” Jongin asked; mouth comically gaping and eyes staring in awe at the skyscraper which also happened to have the brunette’s home in it.

“Want to take a look from the inside? I don't mind giving you a tour. You can even sleepover if you want...for as long as you'd feel like.” The younger male averted his eyes from the tower like apartment to send a dark glare at a smirking Yixing. 

“Look I know where you live now, so don’t you dare try anything funny.” The brunette burst out laughing at how adorable his soon to be lover was behaving; the younger kept his glare on his face with a slight pout on his plush lips.

“No goodnight kiss?” Yixing pursed his lips with a slender pale index finger tapping on them.

“We’ll meet you in front of that company tomorrow. I’m not kidding, if you don’t show up by five sharp then you’d better watch out.” Jongin was trying to sound threatening but failed miserably. It seemed like he was as terrible at threatening people as he was at kidnapping them.  

“I won’t miss our first date for the world!” The brunette grinned; dimples proudly pronounced on his pale cheeks.

“Weirdo.” The younger mumbled before turning his motor on; sending one last glare at the stupidly grinning male.

“Goodbye love! Don’t forget to dream y naughty dreams of me!” The Chinese male yelled behind him and Jongin couldn’t help but chuckle at Yixing’s wacky personality. The brunette was unlike anyone he ever met.

 

 

Yixing groaned when he felt a hot breath on his neck, he was never a morning person and he hated it even more when people tried to get him up from his comfy slumber by blowing on his sensitive neck. The brunette kept on squirming and pulling the sheets over his head; mind already set on not waking up. He had a hell of a long day yesterday, Yixing deserved some much needed rest, and his fantasy dreams of the hot, steamy Jongin helped with his resistance, he wasn't ready yet to wake up from those.

“Yixing ge wake up! I have great news for you.” The brunette cracked one eye open; hand shooing the younger male away. A harsh slap made Yixing wail in pain, forcing him to jump out of his heaven of a bed and right away slap the taller male back.

“Why the are you here this early?!” Yixing growled; voice slightly hoarse from sleep.

“Well first of all I kind of live here remember? Anyway, Yixing ge I came looking for your advice actually. My latest sugar daddy bought something for me and I’m not sure if I should accept it or not…I mean it’s a house, and I know it’s too much but he said that he wouldn’t mind you know…plus, I was too busy thinking about you so I wasn’t really—you know about you getting kidnapped and all—I was totally not in the mood to—“ The brunette wasn’t really listening until his eyes widened at something and he quickly cut the younger off.

“Wait what? How did you know I was kidnapped?”

“Luhan saw you getting kidnapped by someone last night.” Yixing gaped at the taller male; brown droopy eyes blinking in confusion.

“Luhan?”

“Luhan, your best friend? Oh my god did you get kidnapped by aliens ge? They your memories away didn’t they? Oh my god! Oh my ing—“

“Luhan saw me getting kidnapped and didn’t do anything about it?"

"Well..."

"Let me rephrase that to you Taozi. That retard looking  called Luhan saw me getting ing kidnapped and didn't even bother by calling the ing cops?” The younger simply chuckled as he turned around; walking towards the kitchen while talking.

“Well he said the guy who kidnapped you was hot as , also said something about you needing to get laid because Zhoumi ge dumped your sorry last night.” The brunette opened his mouth and closed it back again; following the younger's steps in daze.

“You know what? I wish I was kidnapped by aliens so they could my memories away. I wish I’ve never met Luhan in the first place!” The younger laughed loudly while making coffee for his adorably grumpy elder.

“Are you okay? Did you have fun? Was Jongin good?” Yixing raised a brow; clearly baffled.

“How do you know his name? Did Luhan know the guy or something? Was he behind what happened to me last night?” The headache was officially back. At least the aroma of coffee was refreshing. The younger settled himself across from Yixing, a small smirk gracing his sharp features.

“You were his name when I first got in, ge.” The brunette could feel a heat crawling up his face. .

“What are you doing here anyway, you’re never home so what’s up?” Yixing was obviously trying to change the embarrassing topic and the younger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter