[II.]

「Catch me!」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lust from first sight.

 

 

Pain, severe pain made Yixing’s whole body go numb. The brunette felt like he was being stabbed with poisoned needles all over.

It felt horrible.

Yixing was completely incapable of moving, he lost every possible control over his own body. For god's sake what the hell happened to him? The helpless male tried to slowly open his eyes to at least inspect if he was safe at home or at some serial-killer’s basement.

 

Yixing’s life was never easy, although he seemed happy and satisfied with the money his parents provided him, the brunette was nothing more than a lonely, family deprived child.

His parents were both filthy rich, their marriage was arranged for them when they were merely teenagers. Both of them refused the idea at first, since his mother fell in love with some poor stable boy when she was still a teen. The wealthy woman was so fascinated with horses which later lead to her forbidden affair with that fortuneless man. Chaoxing was beautiful, long black-wavy hair and hazel orbs that made all sort of men weak on their knees each time she would glance at them. Not long after their affair started the spoiled woman was heartbroken when the news of her lover’s death reached her. Chaoxing swore she’ll never love another man in her remaining life yet she was forced to marry someone whom she knew nothing of. Which made the once full of life princess turn into a bitter, cold hearted creature. 

Yixing’s father on the other hand knew nothing about love; his only concern was about how much more money he could make and add to his name. They lived under the same roof as strangers. The brunette’s father life was all about his work, unlike Chaoxing who spent her time drowning in alcohol.

Yixing was born in an unstable family, still he resembles both of his parents somehow. He was more like his father when it came to love; he hated the word as much as he hated his parents themselves. While the brunette was more like his mother when it concerned addiction.   

The Chinese male was forced to come to Seoul, his uality wasn’t exactly a matter of pride for his family, although Yixing was pretty sure his father just wanted a reason to get rid of him and his endless problems. It wasn’t really that bad for him; he never missed anyone of them, the maids and servants were more like family to him any way. Yixing always felt like an orphan, although both of his parents were perfectly alive and in absolute reach.

It hurt, it still hurts.

 

His eyes fluttered open only to be met with darkness all over again. The brunette blinked his eyes several times but nothing changed, it was still terrifyingly dark. Perhaps he was dead? But he couldn’t remember anything that might have led him to his end. Maybe he became blind?

Hushed voices woke Yixing up from his endless thoughts. Were those angels or demons? Was he sent to hell or heaven? Who was he kidding, hell was his hometown. He could hear the faint whispers of whoever was talking in front of him.

 

“—I told you over and over again to not go through that stupid plan!”

“What was I supposed to do then? Just stay in a corner and watch Kyungsoo hyung struggle by himself!” A deep voice answered back.

“Look it’s not about not doing anything, but kidnapping someone is not okay! You should have known better.” The same high-pitched voice from earlier stated.

“Is he dead or something?” Another voice who seemed a bit bored questioned. Yixing raised a brow skeptically. So he wasn’t dead nor blind. He was ing kidnapped!

Great just great, the only thing he needed after getting fired and car-deprived was to get his stupid kidnapped.

 

“No! He was perfectly fine when I brought him here... wasn’t he?” The deep-voice owner’ sounded worried.

“But he’s not moving.”

“I—I don’t know, he was fine. He really was!”

“How did you find him anyway?”

“You said you were going to kidnap some rich brat, well that guy looks more like a cheap  to me.” The bored-voice owner’ said.

The brunette was about to yell the most hideous curses he knew when the deep-voice owner said something and realization hit him hard in the gut.

“I didn’t find him, he found me.”

“What are you talking about?” The high-pitched voice owner’ sounded lost.

“I went to that rich people’s club, you know that really expensive one? I was really nervous about how my plan was going to work, obviously I wasn’t allowed in, but when I almost lost hope, this dude fell into my arms, like literally, drunk as before he fainted. So basically he found me.” Yixing cursed his -like luck. It was all his fault wasn’t it? It always is.

“It’s still considered as kidnapping Jongin-ah! This will not end well.”

“Why not hyung? Why are you being like this? It’s not like you’re any better.” The brunette prayed for his kidnappers to fight furiously and end up killing each other brutally. That would honestly brighten his ty day.

“That’s why I’m not okay with this! I don’t want you to be like me Jongin-ah, I want you—no I need you to be better than me, both you and Sehun!” Yixing could feel someone approaching him.

The brunette got nervous all of a sudden, although his kidnappers sounded immature and unsure of themselves, they could probably still be capable of hurting him.

“This is not for me hyung and you’re well aware of that! It’s all for Kyungsoo hyung, he’s been nothing but caring and nice to me ever since I met him, why can’t I help him when he needs me the most?” The deep-voice owner’ sounded frustrated. Yixing wanted to choke him so bad.

“Did he ask for your help?” The high-pitched voice owner’ suddenly stopped in his tracks near the pale male.

“Does he have to?” Deep-voice owner, whom Yixing was going to kill soon, retorted.

The guy next to the brunette sighed in defeat.

Yixing almost flinched when he felt a cold hand with thin fingers checking his pulse.

“He’s alive.” The ‘Hyung’ stated.

A magnificent idea popped out from nowhere on Yixing’s brain. Perhaps if he pretended to be dead the kidnappers would leave him alone, he would be useless then wouldn’t he?

“I’ll untie the blindfold now.” High-pitched voice owner’ said and Yixing closed his eyes tight.

A minute of silence made Yixing agitated all over again; his kidnappers were silent which added to his uncontrollable tension.

“Why is he not yelling at us or crying for us to let him go?”

“Told you guys he’s dead. Hyung! Jongin killed him!” The bored-voice owner’ who said nothing till now exclaimed and the brunette was fighting the urge to smirk, he totally fooled them.

“No that’s impossible, I just checked his pulse.”

“Well he was pretty drunk, maybe he’s knocked out or something.” The guy called ‘Jongin’ proclaimed.

“Sehun go get the bucket!” The what?

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter