Kim Hanbin

Zero and Hero

Reminder: never ignore the Author's note! LOL!

XXX

Jinwoo started to hyperventilate. He looked around him, he’s surrounded by five thugs with lots of piercings and weird tattoos.

 

“You must be a student from YG University, right? Must be one of those rich bastards,” one of the guys came closer and played with his hair. “I wonder how much can we make out from a deal for you.”

 

“I am not rich. Now, p-please let me through.” He hugged his bag protectively on his chest and tried to squeeze his way through but the men just inched closer making it impossible for him to go anywhere.

 

“If not money, I’m sure we can get something else from you,” another smirked at him.

 

He stepped left and right trying to pass and get away but each time one of the thugs will block him playfully and laugh amongst themselves.

 

Jinwoo felt like he’s reliving that traumatizing incident before. He chanted for Mino’s name inside his head hoping that this time he really can summon his hero.

 

“Aww, look he’s about to cry. Come here baby.” When one of the thugs gestured to embrace him, Jinwoo shut his eyes firmly while shaking uncontrollably. Then he heard a familiar voice calling out.

 

“Yo!”

 

Jinwoo looked up and saw Kim Hanbin pacing towards them. His lips are smiling widely but his eyes express something else, something sinister. All the thugs looked at him in confusion.

 

“Do you guys wanna have fun? I can play with you instead.” He said in a low tone then swiftly gave one of the guy a hard kick on the calf sending him down while forcefully elbowing another on the face.

 

“What the fcking assho--” One of the thugs halted his words as he came face to face with a gun held by Hanbin himself. “Not so tough now, right? You motherfckers!”

 

“Wait! Wait! Don’t shoot!” The leader of the gang said in panic while raising his hands in the air.

 

“We’ll go.” They started backing away.

 

“You should hurry up. My finger is getting heavy.”

 

“Okay. Yah! Leave that kid alone.” the leader barked to the other men surrounding Jinwoo.

 

One by one the thugs stepped back slowly while raising their hands but one of them quickly turned around to run away.

 

“BANG!”

 

The rest scampered, running for their lives.

 

Jinwoo stood on his spot confused and stunned from what just happened.

 

Meanwhile, Hanbin is almost crying while laughing his off after seeing how scared those lowlife thugs ran for their lives when he loudly roared that gun sound.

 

What the hell just happened?

 

XXX

 

“Have you calmed down now?” Hanbin asked after placing two cups of hot chocolate on the table.

 

“Yes, thank you. Uhm… for saving me back there.” Jinwoo bowed lightly and accepted the drink.

 

They are now sitting in a café somewhere back in the University compound.

 

Hanbin gave him a wide grin before replying. “You’re welcome.” Jinwoo didn’t miss that flirty wink too.

“T-that gun you were holding…”

 

“Oh, I just borrowed it from one of my bodyguards to scare them. I don’t even know how to use that thing.”

 

Jinwoo looked around and saw two strange guys in suit sitting nearby.

 

“So you mean, they’ve been around all along? You could’ve just brought them with you instead.”

 

“Hey, I wanna show off some of my karate skills you know. But of course I can’t beat them all, anyway my bodyguards would’ve saved us if anything goes wrong, but it was all good.” Hanbin proudly announced, he didn’t even bother to be discreet in it.

 

Jinwoo took a sip from his cup, mentally thanking the Creator. If Kim Hanbin’s 'showing-off strategy' didn’t went well. Both of them could’ve ended up lifeless in an instant.

 

“Thank you again, Kim Hanbin-ssi,” he said and stood up.

 

“Hey, just call me B.I.” Hanbin called out following him. “I saw Mino earlier standing near the dorm entrance, was he waiting for you?”

 

“I don’t know.” Well, Jinwoo knows, but he’d rather not talk about it. He glanced at his new saviour and sighed. B.I. gingerly walks beside him with a smile permanently plastered on his face. What people say about him is true, though he’s a politician’s son, he acts like he can be anybody’s bestfriend.

 

“If I’ll walk you back, will Mino burst my face too?” he suddenly asked placing his hands in his pocket.

 

“Don’t be silly, of course not. Why will he even do that?”

 

“Kang Seungyoon said any other rich kids that approach you will be hunted down by Song Mino.”

 

“What? No! That’s absurd!” I will murder you Kang Seungyoon!

 

“But everyone actually avoids you for that matter. Seungyoon said you’re really close to each other, more than casual friends.” B.I. eyed Jinwoo curiously.

 

“Don’t believe that idiot!” Jinwoo cried. He is now plotting hundreds of different ways to torture Seungyoon and maybe boil his and feed it to the dogs. But poor dogs, I’ll just burn it then. Jinwoo didn’t notice that he’s making sorts of faces while contemplating on how to bring about his revenge on Seungyoon.

 

B.I. laughed at his expressions. “Cute.”

 

Jinwoo blushed. “Uhmm… You really didn’t have to walk me back to my dorm.”

 

“Are you concerned? Say, what will Mino do if he sees me walking near you?”

 

“In long range he might bazooka you. Close range, probably split your skull and eat your brain.” Jinwoo joked.

 

The other guy laughed. “Why do I feel like that’s not far from reality?”

 

Jinwoo peep at his right and study B.I.’s face. He really has the boy-next-door aura, unlike Mino who is quite intimidating at times. Hanbin is actually quite good looking too, he’s not surprise girls easily fall for his charms.

 

“Hey, Jinwoo.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Seungyoon also told me that you think I was creepy the first time we met, so you don’t like me for it.”

 

“Ugh! His mouth has a life of its own I swear.” Jinwoo scowled. “Don’t listen to him. All the information he absorbs from gossips are killing his brain cells, so he sees and hear things wrongly.”

 

“Don’t be upset with him.” B.I. chuckled. “I saw him alone sitting at the park so I invited him to hangout with me over doughnuts. And we just happen to talk about things.”

 

That big mouth! He sold me over doughnuts!

 

Jinwoo spend the rest of their walk trying to do damage control from everything that is Kang Seungyoon. He didn’t notice that they were already talking comfortably by the time he reached his dorm. Jinwoo thought he found a new friend that night. He opted not to tell his big-mouthed friend about the earlier incident though, who knows what kind of inferences Seungyoon might end up with again.

 

XXX

 

Jinwoo is back in his dorm hiding himself under his blanket when another thunder resounded. It’s raining heavily and he can’t sleep because of it. Suddenly his table lamp shut off after one more loud thunder and lightning strike through the sky, indicating a blackout. Jinwoo is a self-proclaimed scaredy-cat and darkness in rainy nights is what he’s afraid most.

 

Why did I have to watch ‘Dark Water’! Oh my god, it’s controlling my imagination!

 

He quickly gets his phone and dialled Seungyoon’s number. After six rings, his friend finally answered.

 

“Oh my god, Seungyoon, I’m scared!”

 

  • “Can I touch your slanted eyebrows?”

 

“What?”

 

  • “It’s really cute.”

 

“Yah! Seungyoon, are you dreaming?”

 

The call ended. Jinwoo is on panic again. He heard his closet door creaking, so he nervously peeks from his blanket but quickly covers himself when another lightning strike. He’s going insane by the second so without any other choice he dialled the number of the only other person he stored in his phone aside from Seungyoon and his parents.

 

The line connected just after two rings.

 

“M-Mino?”

 

“Jinwoo? Why did you call?”

 

“There’s no electricity and I’m scared.”

 

“I’m coming.”

 

XXX

 

Author:

Kyaaaaahhhh!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry for trolling you guys with the other Chapter (I already deleted it) hehehe.. but seems like some of you thought it's a real update, I'm so sorry >< Anyway, this is the real one. Lol! I hope you enjoyed this, we get to see HanWoo interaction for almost the entire update, because I wanna give them a chance hehehe... Here's BI and Mino's student ID, Sorry I can't find a better photo >< But if you want to make an ID for the characters too, pls do lol! I'll post it here in credit to you hehe XD

 

Thank you very much for all your funny comments! HAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing, and sorry for the trolling victims LOL! That's why you must read the Author's note hehehe! For the upvotes and subscriptions too! I sarang you all! ^^ /bow/

 

love lots,

d.for.v

powered by minwoo minions <3

 

P.S. watch Dark Water guys hehehehe