Sleep Over and Realization

Zero and Hero

XXX

Jinwoo screamed in fright when he suddenly heard a sound coming from outside his room.

GHOSTS!!!!!!

He shut his eyes tight while still hiding under his blanket. He heard a click then a screech. Lost in his own imaginations, Jinwoo started praying out loud trying to deter the ‘spirits’.

 

“Y-YOU ARE N-NOT WELCOME HERE E-EVIL SPIRITS!” He cried through the heavy pour of rain in a shaky voice.

“Jinwoo.” A voice cooed.

 

“GAH! IN THE NAME OF MALISANDRE GET OUT!” He shouted again clutching his protective barrier over him.

 

“Hey, Jinwoo!”

 

I know that voice.

 

But still Jinwoo’s not taking any chances so he didn’t get out of his spirit-protected blanket. A faint light illuminates the room and he saw a silhouette of a guy standing directly in front of his bed.

 

“M-Mino is that you?”

 

“Yes. Why? Are you expecting someone else?”

 

Jinwoo ignored, instead he continued his questioning. “If you’re really Mino then what’s my full name?”

 

“Kim Jinwoo.” The other played along.

 

“When is my birthday?”

 

“September 26.”

 

“What course am I taking?”

 

“Creative Media majoring in screenplay production.”

 

“In what year?”

 

“First.”

 

By this time, Jinwoo already relaxed, he’s sure it’s really Mino but he wanted to keep going, finding it amusing. And maybe he wanted to test for himself how much Mino knows about him, for no particular reason.

 

“Where are my parents?”

 

“Imjado.”

 

“What’s my favourite outfit?”

 

“Ugly grey hoodie.”

 

Jinwoo giggled.

 

“What’s the name of my friend in campus?”

 

“That tall skinny guy?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Kang… Seunggyun? Seungpyong? Seungbuing?”

 

“It’s Seungyoon.”

 

“Okay, Kang Seungyoon.”

 

Jinwoo chuckled. He was thinking of what else to ask when Mino spoke.

 

“Looks like you’re not scared anymore, I’ll get going then.”

 

Jinwoo toss his blanket and scrammed off his bed. “Wait, don’t go.” He said and grab Mino’s hand. Just then he noticed his drenched hair and shirt.

 

“Oh you’re soaked. I’m sorry.” He apologized, feeling guilty. “You can change into any of my clothes.”

 

“It’s okay. I just brought a portable lamp so you won’t be scared of the dark.” Jinwoo looked at his study table and found a duck lamp.

“Oh, it’s cute. T-thanks.”

 

“I’ll go now.”

 

“Wait! Stay here for a while.”

 

Mino raised an eyebrow at the fidgety smaller guy holding his left hand.

                                                                       

“Err… It’s still raining. Plus, I’m still scared of the thunder.” Jinwoo averted his gaze on the floor while slowly letting go of Mino’s hand, embarrassed.

 

“Okay, just for a while.”

 

“Okay, I’ll get you a shirt.” Jinwoo suddenly exclaimed, more happily than he intended.

 

“No need.” Mino took off his jacket and shirt nonchalantly before helping himself with unused hangers from Jinwoo’s closet and hanged them on the door knob. “I’ll just wait for it to dry a bit.” He said like he has been doing this for long.

 

Jinwoo stood stupidly on the same spot and openly gawk at the half- guy walking across his room.

 

“Hey, go back to your bed. I’ll just sit here and wait.”

 

Jinwoo immediately complied and lied down on his bed to save himself from further shameful thoughts, while Mino sat on the chair across him.

 

“Hey, lost-kid.” Mino’s deep voice resonated in the room.

 

“Uhmm.. yeah?” Jinwoo answered, looking straight on the ceiling.

 

“That Kang Seungyoon guy, is he really your friend?”

 

“Yes. Why?”

 

“Nothing. Just asking.”

 

“Don’t worry, I trust him. He won’t harm me.”

 

“By the way, what is ‘Malisandre’? You mentioned that a while ago when you’re attempting to exorcise me.”

 

“That’s just the name of a priestess in a series I’m watching.”

 

“Oh, okay.”

 

Silence.

 

Jinwoo’s not sure why but he really felt comfortable and secure whenever Mino is around, maybe because he has been his only consistent help all these years. His eyes started to get heavy when he stole a glance to the other man in the room. Mino’s eyes are closed and his head started to lower.

 

Jinwoo got up and squatted in front of Mino, carefully observing his face. This is the first time he can actually look at him at such close distance. He examined his defined jawline, slowly tracing it with his eyes, all the way to his plump lips. Jinwoo bit his lower lip unconsciously. He looked at the tip of his perfect nose and thought it’s really cute. He sheepishly smiled as his eyes travelled the bridge of Mino’s nose to his deep brown eyes looking directly back at him.

 

WHAT? Looking... back?

 

“GAH!” Jinwoo fell down on the floor in shock.

 

“Creep.” Mino said with a smirk. He extended a hand to help Jinwoo up, which the latter just took absent mindedly. “Why are you up? Something wrong?” He continued, still with a glint of amusement.

 

Yes! There’s something wrong with my brain for having weird thoughts and my heart for racing wildly in my chest. Is what Jinwoo really wanted to say to the guy towering in front of him.

 

“I.. errr.. I just thought of inviting you to sleep with me.”

Sleep with me?! Gosh! Why am I so stupid!?

 

Mino raised his eyebrows.

 

“I mean sleep together, not sleep with me like really sleeping with me. But you can sleep with me on the bed,” Jinwoo struggled. “Since you look tired.” He sighed.

 

“Okay.” Came the flat reply.

 

“Okay?”

 

“Yeah. C’mon. It’s late and I’m really sleepy.” Mino strode and lied on the bed casually then closes his eyes. Jinwoo carefully lay down next to Mino facing his back on him. He started chanting prayers in his head again, but not because he’s scared of ghosts, this time it’s completely for purification purposes.

 

It’s gonna be a long night.

 

XXX

 

“Hey, lost-kid.”

 

Jinwoo frowned while eyes still close at the deep voice disturbing his beautiful slumber.

 

“Jinwoo. Wake up.”

 

The voice called his name. He decided to ignore the disturbance and scooted closer to the warmth radiating next to him. He flung his arm and buried his face to the cosy thing lying on his bed. He was cuddling contentedly until the thing beside him drew a deep breath.

 

Jinwoo hurriedly open his eyes at the sudden realization and came face to face with Mino’s protruding . AAAAHHHH!!!!!!! Jinwoo screamed mentally and jumped up so fast he almost lost his balance. He stood at the center of his room stupidly scanning his bed with wide eyes. And there lies the half- Song Mino with an amused look on his face.

 

Mino slowly stood up as Jinwoo search his cloudy mind of anything he might have did that would need for him to delete from the surface of the earth.

 

Did I drool on him? Did I sleep talk? Did my hands went to forbidden places? Just then his eyes land on Mino’s chest and noticed a small reddish mark near his left .

 

Oh god! I his ! Heavens please take me now! Jinwoo’s face contorted as he stood there mortified.

 

Mino noticed his idiotic look and followed his gaze down to his own chest. “What? Haven’t seen a birth mark before?” He said before disappearing in the bathroom, shaking his head while smiling.

 

Jinwoo shut his eyes in relief and slumped himself back on the bed. He stayed there motionless silently battling his mind over something. He heard the bathroom door open and Mino saying he’ll be going, he just let him leave without saying anything. The door shut close indicating Mino left. Jinwoo fluttered his eyes open, coming to a conclusion or more like self-realization.

 

“Looks like I’m having a crush on him. I’m screwed.”

 

XXX

 

Author:

I know, I know. It's a short chapter but KYAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! JINWOO'S REALIZATION!!!!!!! UGH!!!! I'm losing patience with Mino, Jinwoo's initiating all the skinship and this pabo just amuses himself with everything! ~.~ Anyway, I didn't update for 2 days because MAMA! Mino Asian Music Awards trended in twitter and that's exactly the only thing that kept me amused at the whole duration of the show, HAHAHAHA!

 

My dear cute readers, thank you so much for subscribing and even upvoting! /bow/ and ofcourse I'm forever lmao-ing at your comments hahaha they're like my own fanfic entertainment, I'm grinning at all your reactions lol! Anyway, here are pics that I found close to how I picture YG Uni and Jinwoo's room. ^^

 

Once again, I'm forever grateful for your support! /bow/

love lots,

d.for.v

powered by minwoo minions <3

 

P.S. 'Malisandre' <--- G.O.T. fans know ^^