Chapter 2

Always and forever

Yuri packed her stuff and prepared for her departure to Los Angeles. She’s back at her apartment in Gangnam. Most of her clothes are here and not at her parents’ house. Hyukjin oppa had called her a few hours after Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona left her house. She agreed on it.

Did I bring everything?

She looks around her and decided that she had everything prepared. Zipping up her bag, she places it near to her door room. Her house bell rings.

Oppa is here already? That was fast

Strolling down her hallway, she immediately got to her front door. She didn’t peek outside and quickly opens.

“Yah Opp….”

“Hi Yuri unni.”

“K-Krystal?”

“Can I come in?”

Yuri quickly moved aside letting the younger girl in. Krystal took off her coat and sat down on one of the couch. Yuri suddenly felt awkward. It is rare for Krystal to come and visit her without Jessica. Yes they are neighbors but Krystal would never come here without Jessica. It surprise Yuri a little and considering the dropped out, she was sure Krystal would have been mad at them at this point.

“I see you’re packing.”

Krystal eyes darted from Yuri travel bag back to the tan girl.

“Yeah, I have a photoshoot in LA.”

“Good to know. Sica unni always said how you had fewer jobs now.”

Yuri startled a little. Jessica talks about her? Dismissing her thought, Yuri takes another seat opposite Krystal.

“What are you doing here, Krystal?”

“I’m not one to beat around the bush. How could you Unni?”

“W-What?”

“You and the others voted her out? What did my sister did? I couldn’t come and meet you before because I was busy with my schedule but now I’m here and you better explain it.”

“Krystal, you got the wrong idea.”

“I GOT THE WRONG IDEA?”

Yuri shivered the moment Krystal glares at her. Jung sisters’ famous icy glare. Crossing her arms in front of her Krystal continues.

“HOW COULD YOU?!”

“Krystal..”

“NO! SHE THOUGHT OF YOU ALL AS HER SISTERS. ESPECIALLY YOU.YOU ARE THE CLOSEST TO HER. HOW COULD YOU PUSH HER AWAY?!”

Krystal is literally screaming her heart out. She didn’t care if Yuri is older than her and should be respected. She hates SNSD now.

“DID YOU KNOW SHE CRIES HER EYES OUT?! DID YOU KNOW SHE DIDN’T ATE ANYTHING THE WHOLE DAY? MOM AND DAD WERE SO WORRIED OF HER CONDITION! AND ALL BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU UNNI!”

Yuri is left speechless of the younger Jung outburst. She didn’t expect it.

“She loves all of you! I was so envy of her relationship with all of you! I wish I had 8 friends that can depend on each other in anything! She shared her every little secret with you all. Even things that she won’t tell me. She trusted you all with her life. But never in my whole life hadn’t expected you to hurt her. The friends that Unni call her 2nd family! DID THIS FRIENDSHIP OF YOURS IS FAKE?!”

Yuri stood up.

“DON’T TALK LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!”

It’s Krystal’s time to render speechless. Yuri outburst shocks her. Yuri is breathing hard and her fists clenched together. She looks like she’s holding back her anger.

“Where was she when we need her?! Where was she when I need her?! She wasn’t here for us Krystal! When I’m down, where was she? I called her every day and she was always at meetings in Hong Kong, so she didn’t have time for us. She never called us to ask how we are doing or about practices or schedules. When Yoona had her first argument with Seunggi, where was Jessica? You know Yoona thought of Sica as her Unni and they were so close. When they asked us to choose, we couldn’t even argue with them because they were right! We begged her to launch it later! Just a few more months or another year. But she didn’t listen to us! Do you really think we would push her away for more money? You know better than anyone how we think of money. We didn’t betray our friends for money when we had lot of chances. We won’t do it now. I have money Krystal. I don’t need more.”

Yuri saw Krystal eyes soften. Her ragged breathing became worst. She had everything pent up until today. Krystal stood up. She walked towards Yuri and places her hand on the older girl shoulder.

“I’m sorry Unni. I just need to know the truth and it’s the 1st time I saw my Unni cry like that. I couldn’t take it. There were lots of rumors out there. I just need to know your side of story. Now I know my 8 unni aren’t heartless and my sister is lucky to have known all of you.”

At that moment, Yuri tears rolled down her cheek. She can’t help it. Krystal smile and pulled Yuri towards her hugging her just like how Jessica would hug her every time she cries.

“Unni, professionally it was a decision that you can’t do anything about. But you can repair a broken friendship.”

Krystal pulled away. Yuri looked confused.

“What do you mean?”

Krystal took out a piece of paper from her back pocket. She took Yuri’s hand and place down the piece of paper.

“That is her address in Los Angeles. Go and find her Unni.”

Yuri had tried so hard contacting Jessica since her dropped out but they couldn’t reach her.

“Krystal…”

“Don’t thank me yet Unni. You still have to talk to her.”

With that Yuri pulled Krystal and hugged her telling the girl she would do anything just for Jessica to talk to her again.

..................................................

“And that’s a wrap!”

The photographer announced the end of the project. Yuri thank everyone involved. She might be a big star but it is always SNSD tradition to thank every staffs involved in this photoshoot. Hyukjin saw Yuri bow to the final staffs. He made his way towards her.

“Are you feeling tired Yul?”

“I’m fine oppa.”

“Okay, we’ll pack your belongings and head back to your hotel. Sounds good?”

Yuri gave her manager a small smile.

“I have somewhere else to go oppa. But I need to go alone. I’ll see you later?”

Yuri never go around alone after photoshoot but Hyukjin felt that maybe the tan girl just need to be alone.

“Okay, but if you’re in trouble call me okay?”

“Thank you oppa.”

Yuri keeps on staring at the piece of paper that she had with her. She had been standing in front of the hotel for a while now; reluctant to go in.

“Come on Yul. You need to do this. Just go to the receptionist and ask for her room number.”

Taking a deep breath, she started walking inside but as soon as she came in, her eyes darted towards a figure she’s too familiar with.

“Sica?”

She was about to scream Jessica name when she saw Tyler walking next to her. Yuri quickly hides behind a column with her eyes staring at Jessica. She looks so happy. Yuri saw Jessica and Tyler laughing and smiling at each other.

“S-Sica?”

 

FLASHBACK

“You want to find Jessica?”

Yuri gave slights nod. Hyunjung watch his sister and sighed.

“Is it really worth it Yul?”

“Krystal came to my house oppa. That’s why I called you to come here. But don’t tell umma and Appa okay?”

Hyukjung sighed again. Yuri raised an eyebrow.

“Yul, did you see her recent photo? She looks so happy without the other 8. She’s moved on. You’re just going to hurt yourself more.”

“I don’t believe it Oppa. Krystal said she cries a lot.”

Hyukjung pulled out his iPhone and shows Yuri a series of Jessica happy expression.

“Does that look like she just cried? I don’t think so. Think about this carefully Yul. I don’t want my baby sister to get hurt again.”

Yuri couldn’t comeback with a reply. Her eyes fixed on the recent photographs. Jessica looks…happy that it hurts.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Yuri closed her eyes for a moment. Her brother was right. Jessica definitely moved on without them. How stupid she is? She watches as Jessica and Tyler left. Yuri felt a lone tear on her cheek. Wiping it away, she’s determined to not let Jessica hurt her again. She pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

“Bekah? Hey it’s me Yuri. I’m..in town. Can I…come to your house?”

 

------------------------------------------------------------->

Hey guys,

Still it's all about sad moments and mistakes they make that break them apart more.. I mean Sica looked happy but is she really? 

And Yul is sad and heart broken again and she is going somewhere.. Hmmmmm let's see what happened next.. See you with next chapter.. 

Also this chapter was written by bluppy... So special thanks goes to him for writing it beautifully.... 

So leave a comment and subscribe tooo :)