Chapter 8

Always and forever

Yuri POV

I walked out of the practice room and got in to the elevator.

They think I stayed there because I wanted to have fun?

And how can she tell to be happy after that … incident. Seriously? They were best friends even before I knew Sica

So, they just cry for a week or two and that’s it?

That mean everything we ever promised and talk are fake and lies

I really couldn’t think how they act like nothing happened now. I mean we all lived together for 15 years for god sake. How the hell they forget about someone you thought of as a sister

After Sica left a lot of people said lot of things about us. How we were only faking our friendship, and we only have working relationship and we kicked out Sica because we were jealous and for money so on. But as a Girl’s Generation member I can remember every single moment we spend together as a group. For us it’s not just a group that helps us to make money. Since we start to practice as a group we shared everything together. Even at first we had our arguments we started to understand each other to the point that we could know what other’s think when we look at their face. Sometimes we talked about things that even we couldn’t tell our family members. It’s true that we love our family but they couldn’t be with us all the time because we lived in a dorm we were busy. Like Taeyeon said in her radio show once “If you are not a girls Generation member, you couldn’t understand”. We had to keep our image as dorky and cute girls that always smile.  So when we were upset and even sick my members stayed and comfort each other so we can recover soon.

So I really don’t know how they change their attitude this fast for Sica. I mean shouldn’t we fight for her? How come things change within the week I was not here? Did something happen?

I was thinking that I didn’t see someone coming my way until I bumped in to someone.

“oww! So sorry I didn’t see you…” I stumbled backward at the impact.

“Yuri noona?”

Huh? Luhan?

I looked up and saw Luhan grinning so widely.

“Hey Luhan”

“Noonaaa! When did you come? I was going to call you”

“Yesterday. So you are here for practices?”

“No. I don’t have practice today. I came to meet our dancing instructor. Where are you going?”

“uh. Home?” I said ignoring his eyes. I wasn’t planning to go home. I just needed fresh air. But I didn’t want to show him that I am upset right now.

“Noona, Are you ok?” His expression changed from happy to worry.

Guess it didn’t work.

He always knew when I am upset.

In past week we become closer than we used to. When I was in LA he called me every day. We talk about random things for hours. Sometimes he tells about group members and what they did. At 1st I wasn’t sure about talking with him like that, because I didn’t want to give him a wrong impression. But after few days I end up waiting for his call. He really helped me to relax and forget things and I really enjoyed talking with him.

“yeah. I am fine” I tried to smile at him.

“Don’t lie to me please. I can tell when you are upset”

“It’s nothing. You don’t have to worry, Luhan”

“It doesn’t look like nothing, Noona. You have tears in your eyes and the way you talk is different too” He walked closer to me and took my hand.

“It’s just a disagreement with girls”

“Hmm. Ok give me a minute Noona. I have to make a call. Can you wait for me in your car?”

“But you said you have a meeting. Don’t skip ….”

He cut me off in the middle and walked away dialing a number in his mobile.

“Just wait for me”

Aish this kid, never listen to me

I sighed and got in to the elevator. I wasn’t planning on staying there. But I didn’t feel like leaving him too.

I really don’t know what to do with him

I was sitting in the car for few minutes when I saw Luhan running toward my car.

“d…did you wa… wa..it for long. So.. sorry” He was panting. I think he ran all the way here.

“Ya! Who told you to run? Look you are all sweaty and panting”

“I am fine, noona. I want to come quickly in case you go without me”

“So what’s your plan now?”

“You said you will hang out with me when you come back. Let’s go somewhere” He is grinning I couldn’t help but smile back.

“Now? But what about your ..”

He interrupts me again by covering my mouth with his hand.

“That’s fine. I took care of it. Now if you don’t have any complaints. Let’s go” He didn’t wait for my answer and walked around my car and got in to the passenger seat.

 “uh… we can’t go to a public place Luhan. You know that. so what do you want to do?”

“We don’t have to go out. We can stay inside the car. I just want to talk to you, noona”

He look hopeful and waiting for me to say yes.

This is really a bad idea.

What? He just wants to talk and there is nothing wrong with it, right?

You two talk all the time on phone. Why you have to go out?

I just need to go away from this place

You do know what happen if someone caught you two together, right?

Yeah..

You think so, but still you do it

“Ok then let’s go”

I start the engine and drove away.

I really have a bad feeling about this

 

When I look at Luhan I saw how much it means for him. He is smiling and his eyes shining like he got a precious present.

But it worth, I guess

…………….

“So you want to talk about what happened?” Luhan asked slowly.

When I left SM, I drove around the town thinking where to go and I found a secluded place. We were sitting in the car for past 10 minutes without talking. I am still thinking and Luhan didn’t disturb me and waited until I talk.

“I am just confused and tired of what happened in past few days”

“Hmm… Tell me what you think and I’ll listen, n..noona”

I was looking out of the windshield and when I turned to Luhan I saw he is looking at me, waiting. I sighed.

Is it ok to tell him? I don’t want to bother him.

But he really wants to know and you need to talk to someone, Yuri-ah

“It’s not the argument that upset me Luhan. I am really tired and confuse about everything. I know one day everyone will go on their own way and Sica already told us her dream about fashion designing. But I wasn’t ready to let her go that quickly. I never thought about soshi without all 9 of us. Even what we did is for her good, it’s not the way that should happen. If we did it after we meet her, we could explain it to her. If then we could help her and be there for her and we can still remain as friends. Now she won’t talk to us and I feel guilty that she is all alone there.  I don’t like the people she depends on now.

And I hate to see fans bashing my members specially Taeyeon. It’s not like she did it to gain something or even she asked to do it. She did everything to prevent, we did everything we could. I hate that I couldn’t talk openly about it and explain and defend them. But when I come back I saw my members attitude toward that incident have changed. They act like nothing happened. It seems like they don’t care anymore. Did they really move on?  Because whenever I walked to the SM or our dorm I remember her. Every ing moment and I wish if I could do something more to her. Shouldn’t we fight for her? I really don’t know what to do anymore Luhan. I feel like I lost and I don’t feel like singing and dancing”

I looked down and wiped my tears so he wouldn’t see.

But who I am kidding. Of course he can see.

I felt he touch my shoulder and pulled me to him. I leaned to him and placed my head on his shoulder and cried. For the 1st time I sit back and talked about everything and I let it all out.

You have no idea how relaxed I felt after that

I felt like a heavy burden had been lifted off my shoulders

He didn’t say anything and just hold me and caressed my head.

 

Taeyeon POV

I saw Tiffany’s eyes start to get teary and she is still looking at space where Yuri was. Then she wiped the tears and started to walk toward the door. Obviously she is going to follow Yuri. I quickly went to her and took her hand.

“Wait Fany”

“Not now Tae. I need to talk to her”

“No. Let her go”

“But she misunderstood me. That’s not I meant. I am sad that Sica left us. You know I still try to call her every day.  But I didn’t want to see Yuri sad. I wanted to show her that I am here. We all are together in this. That’s why I tried to…” she couldn’t complete her sentence and start sobbing. I pulled her up to me and hugged her.

“Shhh… Everything is going to be ok. She is still upset and confused. Just give her sometime ok?” I said caressing her hair. When I looked behind I saw my member’s sad expression. Hyo-yeon and Yoona have tears in their eyes. I mouthed “Please not now. Don’t cry” I know if they start crying now, everything that I tried to do in past week going to be waste. Yes. In past week I talked with my members and explained the situation and what to do next. That day everyone shared their ideas of what happened, we argued and cried. But that really helped them to forget everything and keep focus on what to do next. It’s not that we are not sad anymore. It means we do what we have to do now and pray one day Sica will understand why we made that decision.

I think they understoof what I meant because they quickly wiped their tears and walked to us.

“Aigoo. Still crying like a kid” Hyo-yeon said to Tiffany. She is trying to lighten the mood.

“Ya!” Tiffany said and pout at Hyo-yeon.

“Ew! Disgusting. I don’t know how Nickhyun think it’s cute”

Tiffany’s expression changed completely. Now she is glaring at Hyo-yeon.

“ok ok that’s enough. Let’s go. Oh do you come to dorm or …?” Sunny asked Tiffany and I.

“I am going to meet Nick. We didn’t see each other in a long time”

“Long time? Seriously? You two met yesterday” Seohyun said and raised one eyebrow.

She doesn’t know that’s too much time, I guess

“So? I miss my hubby…” Tiffany said pouting.

“Seo start dating and you’ll realize” I said and ruffled her hair.

She really needs to find someone that love her

“Ya! Don’t spoil our maknea” Sunny stuck out tongue like a kid.

“Ok ok let’s go. I still need to do something” I walked out without waiting for others. But I heard them coming behind me. I took my phone out and typed a message.

Are you at home? We need to talk

I send the message and went to the car

I got the reply within few minutes.

Not now Taeyeon. I am busy

Busy with what? I thought she was going home

Is she dating someone without us knowing?

Nah! This is our kkab yul. She won’t do that.

Ok. But I need to see you before practices tomorrow. Take care yul

This time she replied quickly.

I’ll come to dorm. Take care

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

First of all thank you for commenting and subscribing.. I really like when you comment and share your ideas.. So tell me what you think about this chapter?

ah! if you are curious why I add Luhan in this. Actually I really like YulHan. So please don't expect romantic relationship of YulSic in this story. There are just close friends. But you'll see A LOT OF YULSIC MOMENTS.. because it's about them.. Also actaully I was waiting to hear if there is any YulSic momements after Sica left. Recently I heard about they were at SG and Yul's trip to Maui... Some people say they really don't meet. But I think they are ... :) finally I can be happy at least and got inspiration to write more... :)

Mmmm about drama.. That's just the style I write and I can't change it that quickly.. Also I don't think it's normal for them to talk and get back together, with they way it happend. So you'll see YulSic moments in future chapters.. Just wait for a bit ok?

Ah! and I wanted to thank my co-author for helping me until now to write this story beautifully. Thank you Bluppy!!!!!!!!!

 please leave a comment on what you think and if you like Subscribe and upvote... :)   See you soon!!!!!!!! take care