Chapter 7

Always and forever

Yuri POV

I gave a small smile towards fans that gathered around waiting for my arrival. No matter what had happened, it's my duty to always assured SNSD fans that everything is okay. That I am okay. Thankfully there are some guards around and manager Oppa  too protecting me from getting shove by fans. Not that I hated it but sometimes fans gathering can be a bit crazy from time to time. I remember when Jessica….. I sighed.

How come I’m always reminded about you?

I closed eyes for a moment before re opening it. Slowly following behind her manager, they finally made it out to a white van parked outside arrival hall. It was the company van. I got in and gave one last smile and wave towards the fans before closing the door. Leaning back on the seat, I took off my sunglasses and closed  eyes.

“Do you want to go to the dorm or your home Yul?”

“My home. Thank you oppa.”

Manager Oppa didn’t say anything and I woke up startled when the van hit break for something. I fluttered her eyes open and took out the phone. 

Should I tell them that I came?

Yes, there are your sisters no matter what, Yuri

I opened group chat.

Group Chat.

I’m back from L.A.

I didn't wait for any replies and turned off my phone again and looked outside my window. Since I came back from LA I felt empty and for some reason I feel annoyed toward my members. 

I can't explain the reason. But I believe there must be something we could do besides just waiting. Anything to bring her back or at least mend up the broken friendship. I expected my members to talk to her at least. Because before when we had arguments they always reslove everything after few days. How it's different this time. Is it gone too far to turn back? 

“Yul?”

“Yeah oppa?” I didn’t looked at him.

“You’re not like yourself. Is something bothering you? You know you can tell me anything?”

“I’m fine oppa.”

He sighed disappoint. But I don't feel like talking to him about it. It's not something he can solve.

“You’re not. Everyone can see that. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I’m just tired. Can you wake me up when we get there? Thanks oppa.”

“Yuri…”

I closed my eyes pretending to sleep and in few minutes I saw  manager oppa focused back on the road. I felt guilty treating him like that but seriously I didn’t feel like talking at all. Despite spending time with Bekah in Los Angeles, the feelings haven't change.I am still hurt and disappointed.

When can I realize that I needed to move on?

It was getting harder day by day.

How the other members did it? How did they move on?

…..

 

When I got home I put away her luggage and didn’t bother to change clothes at all. I slumped on the bed.

God I missed my bed.. and I wish I can stay in here without getting up

Now you sound like.... I stopped at the middle. Still every thought goes back to Sica. It was always like that and I was so happy when I thought about that moments before. But now it hurt to even think about her and those moments.

All of these dramas in my group making me tired; exhausted. I tried Taeyeon method by going for a work, spent time with Bekah in L.A but  still couldn’t get my mind of the gutter. It would always lead me back to Jessica Jung.

“What is she doing now?”

I grabbed my bag and took my phone out. I slid it open and saw some text messages from girls.

 

Tiffany.

Welcome back Yuwree.

 

Taeyeon.

Let’s go for movie now that you’re back.

 

Sooyoung.

Did you buy me any food?

 

Seohyun

Welcome back unni.

 

Hyoyeon.

How’s the weather there? Did you get even darker? Lol.

 

Sunny.

You owe me for taking care of Hani for you while you were gone.

 

Yoona.

Unni, where’s my souvenir?

I chuckled reading their replies. Suddenly the annoyed feeling dissapear. They are still same dorky friends that loved to sing and dance and joke.  I felt pity for Sunny since her brother is out for school outing for a few days and I didn’t want to trouble her parents. So I forced Sunny to take care of Hani. It dawns on her that she only got 7 replies. She frowned.

Yuri.

Thanks everyone! Yes I do have something for everyone. Sigh you guys. Anyway where’s ice princess? Not even bother to greet me now? LOL.

It was silence for a few minutes. Then Taeyeon answered.

Taeyeon.

Yul, Jessica had left the group chat.

 

I forgot about it. In just a few minutes, I had forgotten that Jessica wasn’t with them anymore. She had left the group chat. My heart sunk. No more bossy Jessica Jung bossing her around anymore.

Tiffany.

Yuri, are you..okay?

 

I felt a wet patch on her cheek and I gently wipe it using thumb.

 

Yuri.

I’m fine Fany. I’m tired. I’ll see you guys soon. Bye.

 

I put away my phone and stood up.

How can I carelessly forgotten about Jessica departure in just a few minutes only?

 

“I need to move on.She has too.”

…...........

3rd  person POV

“So that’s it. Everyone can leave now.”

All SNSD members just nodded their head and let the company representative left their training room. They had gathered around because the company wanted to distribute their latest schedule and maybe have a little chat with them. Sometimes they held this kind of meeting in the meeting room but most of the time; the girls like to have it here. More humble in a way.

“I’m heading off first. I got a date.”

Sunny rolled her eyes at Sooyoung who had that dreamy in love smile of hers.

“Fine fine. Go and have fun you giant baby.”

Yoona and Taeyeon laughed at Sunny’s joke. Sooyoung playfully shoved Sunny away and gathered her bag. She got out of the room leaving them inside. Tiffany shook her head at her members’ childish comments and looked behind her. There she saw Hyoyeon helping Seohyun getting her moves right for her upcoming musical. Just behind them sat Yuri with her back against the mirror wall. It was too hard to just ignore that slumped figure. She made her ways toward Yuri and sat next to her. Yuri hadn’t realized Tiffany beside her.

“Hey.”

Yuri took a glance at Tiffany and closed her eyes again.

“Hey.”

Tiffany fiddled with her fingers didn’t know how to continue this conversation. She looked up front and saw Taeyeon gave a slight nod at her urging her to be strong.

“How’s the photo shoot?”

“Good I guess.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

One word answer; so not Yuri. Tiffany changed her topic.

“I heard you spent time in L.A with Bekah? I saw the picture. Was it fun?”

“Yeah it does.”

Another one word answers. Tiffany tried again.

“Keep on having fun Yul. You need that.”

Yuri turned her head towards Tiffany and Tiffany swore she was glaring at her. Did she just say something wrong?

“Keep on having fun? That's it?”

Tiffany quickly cuts in.

“I didn’t mean it like that. I just…”

Yuri didn’t wait for Tiffany to complete her sentences. She stood up and pick up her bag.

“Yeah, right.”

“Yuri..”

Tiffany grabbed hold of Yuri arm preventing her from leaving. Yuri gently pulled her hand away from her friend reach. The commotion between them gathered attention from the rest of the group. Yuri pulled away and distanced herself from Tiffany.

“So you just cry for a week or so then forget about her? she lived with us for more than 10 years for god sake. How can you forget her just like that? Do you even thought of her as a friend?”

Yuri  didn't realize she is crying or even  shouting now. Yuri shook her head in disbelieve and step backwards. She looked around her from one to another.

“Yul, Fany didn’t mean anything at all.”

“Shut up Taeyeon. You suppose to be the leader and stop this from happening. But you didn't do ANYTHING!”

Taeyeon's hands clenched to a fist and her lips start tembling. She is trying so hard not to cry. Sunny came to Yuri quickly and turned Yuri toward her.  

“What the heck is wrong with you? Don't talk to her like that, Yul. You know how much we love Sica... But ..”

Sunny tried so hard restraining her tone from screaming at Yuri. Yuri put her hands up in sign of not arguing.

“I’m done here. Whatever.”

They watched as she left the room slamming the door shut behind her.

 

----------------------------------------------->

Hey guys,

uh more sad moments? I promise it's going to end soon.. Just wait for a bit more ok? 

I want to tell you something else. YulSic is my favourit pairing all the time and I LOVE their friendship. Still do... But even I heard bad news like Sica removed soshi pics from her weibo... or her comment I still believe they are going back to being friends. It's not a useless dream or hope. It means how much I trust their friendship. That's what made me love them in 1st place. So I am NOT going to hate Sica for what she is doing and understand why she do it. She must have her reasons. So I wish her luck for her future projects and soshi for theirs... 

Leave a comment what you think about it.. and I'll reply ASAP... and I want to thank  everyone who read, comment,subscribe and upvote. That's what make me write more. you are my inspiration as well as soshi (soshi as in all 9)... and again this chapter was written by Bluppy and I just edit it.. Thank you! *bow*

see you guys with next chapter . and maybe it'll be different a bit :P It's just a hint... can you guss???? :P take care.