Chapter 10

Always and forever

Yuri POV

“Ya! Unni don’t ask to help again. I even gave you her hotel room number. But what did you do with it? NOTHING!

Aish what’s with Jungs attitude. They never let others explain when they are angry.

“Krystal?” I said trying to stop her talking but she is still shouting at me nonstop.

“Now you want me to do what? Bring her here maybe?”

Sarcasm. Really they should be twins.

“Krys” I sighed.

Since when she start talking like that to her Unnies. Seriously I am going to tell Sica to talk to her.

Then I realized I couldn’t. She is not my best friend anymore. At least she doesn’t think like that.

“Ya! Will you stop shouting for a second?” I shout in my loudest voice and finally she got the message. She immediately closed and her eyes are widening with surprised look.

“That’s better. I know I did wrong last time. But I have my reasons for not meeting her”

“oh yeah? Like having fun with Bekah Unni maybe?” She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow, challenging me to deny.

“It’s not that Krystal. I went to her hotel after my photo-shoot. But I saw her coming out from elevator with …. With that man. Tyler”

I clenched my fits when I remind how he walked closer to Sica. He was almost touching her back. But she was laughing at him and even hit his arm. She does that to her friends and when she is happy.

“So you just assumed she doesn’t want to talk to you? really Unni?” She is still not convinced.

“No. She looked really happy Krystal. She was laughing at him like she really meant it. It’s like she completely moved on. I.. I didn’t want to spoil her happiness” I looked down because I didn’t want her to see my sad look. Since the day I talked with Taeyeon I promised not to cry in front of anyone or show that I am weak.

Then why you are trying so hard not to cry now, Yuri-ah?

“Unni, Jessica Unni is my sister. I know her better than anyone. So please trust me when I say she did not forget about you. She still reads all news related to soshi. She still smile at yours, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Yoona Unni’s dorky and kkab acts. She still cries watching your old videos. She still says Sunny’s aegyo make her embarrass. She still talks about things that you did together. Do you want to know how I know that, Unni?”

I couldn’t talk at the moment. I never thought Sica still care about us. So I nodded my head.

“I know because after that incident I stayed with her for more than a month. Every day she cried herself to sleep and I had to sit beside her and hold her. And she never got over it” She smiled looking at me. I know she is telling the truth. But after listening to this I felt like an idiot for not meeting her at the hotel. I should have fight for her even she refuses.

“But… then why she acts like that, Krystal?”

“Unni, think carefully. She is not the SNSD Jessica anymore. She is a CEO. She has an image to keep. In business world you can’t show that you are weak”

Oh I didn’t think of it that way

“I know, Unni. People believe what they want to believe. But you know Sica Unni more than anyone. So you should know she won’t let it go easily and move on”

Did I say that aloud?

“Yes and still you are” She laughed loudly and clapped her hands.

Did I tell you they are bipolar too?

Seriously. One moment they are grumpy and next they laugh and act like nothing happened.

“Then please help only this time Krys. I just need to see her alone”

She stared at me for few minutes like she is thinking of something.

“You better do it right this time, Unni. There won’t be a next chance”

See what I meant? She is the moody Krys again

“I promise” I smiled at her.

……………………………………………….

I arrived at the airport without anyone noticing and quickly got in to the van that manager oppa arranged for me. I stayed in the van waiting for Krystal when I got new chat alert.

You are so impatient guys

I opened the chat group

Sunny: Ya! Where are you? Did you see her?

Fany: Yul? Is everything ok? Are you there yet? What happened?

Yul: Guys, I am still in the airport.

Soo: Just tell her everything and if she refuses to listen just tie her to a chair and gag ok? I’ll come to help if you want.

Tae: Soo, We are not going to kill that girl. We just want to talk to her.    *rolling eyes*

Yul: Soo, I am more scared that she will kill me first.

Soo : Hmm that’s possible. But tell her to give the message and send your body.

Yoong: Unni! Tell her that her favorite dong-sang miss her soo much and can’t wait to see her

Seo: me too Unni…

Hyo: me three Unniiii :P

Fany: Ya! Since when you were younger than Yul?

Hyo: I am forever younger. Not like you old grandmothers who complain all the time about practices :P lol

Sunny: ok ok we are going off the topic here. Yul, where is baby Jung?

Yul: she didn’t come yet.  She is a Jung too, sunny. They never come on time :D

Sunny: you got that right

Soo : I am soo going to tell on you two :P ha ha can’t wait to see what Jung sisters will do to you *evil laugh*

Hyo : *whispering* Soo, you shouldn’t threat them. You told something worse than that before

Seo: Unni, you know we can see your chat messages too right? Why are you whispering? O.O

Soo : Aish maknea. They are acting. Yoong, please teach our maknea proper techniques of chatting

Yoong: aye aye captain *salute* Seo, did you understand what I did there?

Seo : mmmmmmm …

Tae: *facepalm* Yoong, Soo stop teaching Seo useless things. She is the ONLY decent person here. Besides you are not kids anymore

Soo: Says the girl who looks like a kid

Tae: Ya!!!!

Yul: Guys, I see Krystal coming got to go. See you later.

I didn’t wait for their reply and logged out from chat. Krystal quickly get in the van and sat beside me. I didn’t say anything and crossed my arms waiting to hear her excuse for being late. She just raised her eyebrow.

“What? It’s not like you had to wait for few hours Unni”

I sighed. There is no point in scolding that kid.

“Let’s go now Oppa” I said to the manager Oppa and leaned back in seat.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Hey guys,

I am back!!!!!!!!! YES!!! ha ha ... I think I didn't update in months... so sorry.. I was busy and only now I got free time..

You must be dissapointed seeing not YulSIc right? ha ha don't worry... it's coming sooon... actually in next chapter... :D 

aaaaaaaand I am uploading it N.O.W too 

Like always please give your comments about what you think and subscribe if you like it... I missed you all :( Hope you can still remember me. I want to talk to you through comments...... see you with next chapter..