Chapter 5

Always and forever

Yuri POV

“Yul?”

I slowly fluttered eyes open and saw Bekah sitting on the bed next to me while smiling. I rub my eyes and pushed myself up.

“Here.”

Bekah is holding onto a tray of food.

“Why are you bringing me dinner on bed?”

Bekah suddenly laugh.

Huh? What’s with that girl. Am I missing something?

Then she put the tray on the bedside table and playfully slap my  arm.

“Yah!”

“You’re funny Yul!”

“Huh?”

I looked at her waiting for her to explain. But she just shook her head and took out her phone. She taps the home button screen and showed it to me.

“It’s 9 in the morning already pabo.”

My eyes widen in surprise.

I slept through whole day?

“WHAT?!”

“Yeah you sleep the whole day yesterday until this morning.”

I searched my phone everywhere and finally found it under my pillow. When I slid open the phone I realized Bekah was right. I sighed.

I must be really tired if I sleep that much

Or you are turning in to …. I sighed again.

Don’t think about her every time something happened, Yul. You are supposed to forget her, remember?

Yeah, right

I forgot Bekah for a moment until she waves a piece of sandwich in front of me.

“I’m not joking when I said you slept the whole day yesterday. Here have some homemade sandwich.”

I took the sandwich and look at it.  Bekah just shook her head and gave me a glass of orange juice.

I Still couldn't believe that I slept that much but at the same time my stomach rumbles as if to prove the point.

“If you’re not eating that, I might take it away from you”

I smiled at her childish threat and start eating.Bekah grab another sandwich and ate it along with me. For some reason I felt relax after a long time. Maybe I this is really what I needed.

“So what do you want to do now?” Bekah asked while munching her 3nd sandwich.

Did I tell she is a shikshin too?

Yup, Sometimes I wonder how come everyone I know is like that  

“Ajhdbfhfifk.”

 Bekah rolled her eyes.

“Finish your food in your mouth first. Geez, you’re SNSD for god sake”

“saftthepersonwhoeatlikeashikshin”

“Ya, that’s disgusting”

I quickly gulped down my sandwich and drink the orange juice a little.

“Ya! You are more disgusting. You were an idol too…

“but you are still an idol. Ok ok now tell me what you said earlier”

“I said I have no idea. Any suggestions?”

“Hrmmm…”

I waited until Bekah decide something. I was drinking orange juice when suddenly Bekah shouted. 

“I got it!”

Yuri almost throw her orange juice away because of Bekah loud voice.

“What the...”

“Let’s go walking leisurely around? It helps you stay focus”

Hmm, that’s better than staying on bed mourning.

“Sounds good to me”

I got another sandwich from the plat but Bekah playfully slap my back. I groaned and pretended that hurt me so much.

“My fans will kill you if they know you hit me and starve” 

“so full of yourself. What happened to the innocent and humble yul I knew” she wiped the fake tear and cried.

We chat and laughed for few minutes and then got ready to go out.

“We might as well buy some street food too! Awesome!”  Bekah said cheerfully when we walked out for her house.

Yuri can’t help but smile at her friend random activity. This is what she needs when she decided to stay here for a week. A distraction. 

 

Jessica POV

“Jess. Are you ok?”

Don’t show that you still worry about that Sica. Don’t trust anyone. Never again

 I took a deep breath and turned to him with a smile on my face.

“yeah. I was just spacing out”

He knows that’s normal for me. Not only he, my fans and everyone know that I space out a lot. So I can easily pass it as spacing out when I was really sad or upset.

“Like usual?” he wiggled his eyebrows, teasing me and I hit his arm and smiled again.

“Ok enough with that. We will be late for meetings, Jess. Let’s go” He took my hand and dragged me out of my hotel room. I let him do it because I owe him for staying with me when no one else did. The least I can offer is my friendship.

Flashback

“You got everything?” Tyler asked me before we got in to the car. We were heading for airport because I have to be in Korea for the next SNSD event and members are waiting for me.

“Yes. Let’s go Tyler” I got in to the passenger seat and leaned back in the seat.

“Ya. It’s just 30 minutes trip. Don’t sleep now” I can hear Tyler complaining but I just smiled and closed my eyes. We were friends for years now and I know he has feelings for me. He takes care of me and I can talk about anything with him. He is a very good listener and always cheers me up. But I always thought of him as a brother. So I didn’t encourage him and try to make it clear that we are just best friends.

After few minutes of trying to get my attention, I heard him sigh and stopped talking. I didn’t know when I felt sleep because I suddenly got up startled by the sound of my phone ring tone. I looked at the caller ID and saw it’s the CEO of SM entertainment.

Why he is calling me? I answered the call quickly.

“Hello”

“Hello Jessica. Are you coming back today?” ok this is weird. He never calls us unless there is a reason and he is calm, too calm.

“Yes sir. I am on my way to the airport right now” I didn’t ask for the reason for his call.

It must be about my launch.

But he already agreed to it.

Line was silent for few minutes then…

 “Jessica, I want to tell you something. Uh. We decided to release you from SNSD earlier than we agreed”

“What?” I shouted.

I couldn’t believe him.

I mean after we talked for hours, they agreed to support me.

What he is saying now.

“I am sorry sir. Can you say why?” I bit my lip to stop crying. But I can feel tears starting to fall.

“You are going to launch Blanc in few months Jessica. And we know SNSD is preparing for a comeback. You have a big responsibility as the CEO of Blanc. So you can’t focus on both. I talked with your members”

I clenched my fists to control myself. I don’t want to shout at him. Then I felt a hand pat my shoulder. I turned to Tyler and he gestured me to ask what’s wrong. I shook my head to say I am fine.

“But Sir. What if I say I can manage both? Can you please re- consider?” I am trying hard to control my anger and sadness. I spend 15 years of my life to SNSD and I love my members as my own family. How can I leave them? Also he knew all about this before too and agreed to continue. Then why sudden change.

“You missed practices and meetings too and you haven’t even start yet. So how can you manage? Let’s be real, Jessica you can’t do both”

“But sir I tried to participate every event and I did practices whenever I can” I am making excuses. Just anything to make him change his mind.

“SNSD is not a part time job Jessica. You have to give full attention as a member of group or you are pulling down all. Also I talked with members and they agreed to it already”

I froze. Members agreed to drop me out?

“They agreed?” I asked in a whisper.

I… I can imagine SM doing something like this. But my members? Friends that I spend more than 15 years do that to me? Why? How can they?

I can hear him saying sorry to say it like this and something more, but at this point I really don’t give a damn about his sympathy.

“OK sir. I have to go now and thank you for consideration” I think he knew I am not in a position to talk right now. He ended the call after quick “goodbye and wish you luck” greeting.

Tyler already knew I am having problems with SM Management and I think he guessed what happened, because he pulled me in to a hug and caressed my hair without saying anything and I cried.

End of flashback

Since that day I turned off my mobile and didn’t contact my so called members. But Tyler stayed beside me all the time and held me when I cried and tried to distract me by taking me out. Thanks to him I could make my mind and focus on my business.

But there are times that I miss having them beside me. Whenever I am alone in my room my mind goes back to the time that I had to shout them to be quiet because they are too loud. They practically threaten me to get up early trying different methods to wake me up. Even when I got up someone had to drag me out to the bathroom and splash some water for me to fully wake up. Sometimes they prank me using cucumbers on food or annoyed me by shouting near my ear when I was thinking about something. It’s true I fought and hit them, but I was happy when I was with them. Because even we don’t talk all the time, there was always someone (one member) beside you to smile with you when you are happy. Hug and cry when you are sad or tired. There is someone to share your pain. Specially, a certain tan girl that I considered as my best friend.

I am grateful to Tyler for staying with me and helping me but since that day I made a promise to myself never to trust anyone. 

 

-------------------------------------------->

Hey guys,

Sorry for updating late... so what do you think about this chapter? 

Yul is trying to move on with the help of Bekah..and I  wrote the moment how Sica heard the news of her leave of SNSD :( it's so sad even when I read it now.

Let's see how they manage to overcome that problems, right? see you with next chapter... again YUl POV written by bluppy.. thanks a lot for him for helping me even when he is busy... please leave a comment or subscribe. I LOVE to hear your ideas :)